Goodbye Jesus

Im A Christian Again

Guest Justyna

To me it is sad that those who are on here, do not believe. Of course I understand since I am on an ex-Christian forum...but it is sad that at one point you all believed...but dont anymore. I feel sad that most here have given up on God and accepted the worldly views instead. Its sad that no matter how many real Christians God sends into this foum to tell you the TRUTH...you refuse. You willfully choose death instead of life.

I think it's sad you waste your entire life on something that is clearly untrue and that this myth holds you to such a degree that you fear it.

I almost wish I never said I am going for my PhD in Psychology. Who cares what I study....what school I go to, etc? That is not the point.

Personally I find it mind boggling that you (at least you say) study something that you choose to not understand or use. Faith replaces all in your life. Just go sit in a pit of ashes and ask god to provide if that's your attitude.

Do you know how many pagan traditions teach there is tree of life/knowledge? Countless. And most of them were before Christianity was ever invented.

I'm going to take this from the very nether regions of the internet, /b/.

tits_or_gtfo.jpg

Why would I have resistence...other Christians hear Gods voice too. I think you are mistaken.

Not audibly they don't.

Guest Justyna

I find it strange that everyone is making it about me. Its really not. It does not matter about my life or anything like that. Its about Jesus. My whole point is to help point the finger at Jesus as He said He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He alone is perfect..He alone has all the answers.

If you dont believe me, that is fine....you dont have to. But at least believe His Word and His message, for it is Truth. He is real and He is doing many things in my life and the lives of His children. He has all the answers and He knows the way. Believe it and receive it.

I find it strange that everyone is making it about me. Its really not. It does not matter about my life or anything like that. Its about Jesus. My whole point is to help point the finger at Jesus as He said He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He alone is perfect..He alone has all the answers.

If you dont believe me, that is fine....you dont have to. But at least believe His Word and His message, for it is Truth. He is real and He is doing many things in my life and the lives of His children. He has all the answers and He knows the way. Believe it and receive it.

We're not making it about you, you are. From the start the focus is you. Your an attention whore. The whole reason you posted this is because you wanted a reaction.

What has he done?

Someone got over the flu, Jesus Healed him!

Someone has a car crash and they live, Jesus saved 'em!

Some drunk driver killed a kid, It's Satan's fault!

Guest Justyna

He is AMAZING! And He is the ONLY WAY. I hope those here find Him...whether that is for the first time or for the second time. Theres no One like Him!

I find it strange that everyone is making it about me

Because Jesus isn't real. It is all about you and your delusions. No thanks to those who contributed to your indoctrination of course.

As others have said, we've all felt and believed exactly like you do now. Now we don't. Can't kid a kidder my dear even if you are just kidding yourself.

I find it strange that everyone is making it about me. Its really not. It does not matter about my life or anything like that.

I disagree, Justyna. You are the one who's here on this site, talking with us. "Jesus" is not. You are the one who must defend the many unsupported assertions you have made here.

Simply put, we do not find you to be a credible witness for yourself. Why should we find you a credible witness for a mythological being?

If you dont believe me, that is fine....you dont have to. But at least believe His Word and His message, for it is Truth.

We are EX-Christians, Justyna. We do not believe in your imaginary friend or its alleged 'Word', and we certainly do not think it is capital-T 'Truth', either.

I, for one, think that your beliefs are a sadistic myth that humanity must rise above if we are to survive. If I could destroy your faith in this very moment, I would do it without the slightest hesitation.

OnceConvinced,

Like what things about my life dont make sense? Of course things about Jesus will not make sense to people here because we are on an ex-Christian forum.

Well they've already been talked about so there's probably not a lot of point going on about it, but

1) You claim to be an ex-Christian yet you clearly don't understand what it is to be one.

2) You claim to have college qualifications, but yet won't think about things critically. To get a degree, you need to learn those skills. It seems you haven't or you just choose to switch them off when it comes to your religion.

3) You claim to have a psychology degree, yet don't seem to know much about how the human mind works, ie, with regards to belief.

Ah, that's all tha comes to mind without going back. But they seem to be pretty big ones.

Vigile,

Yes other Christians hear Gods voice audibly too. Yes they do. I know a handful myself.

Do you plan to argue that before the state licensing board when you ask for your license to practice?

You are not listening to us but you expect us to listen to you.

You are not interested in our thoughts but you expect us to be interested in yours.

You are not trying to understand our experiences but you expect us to understand yours.

You are judging us and when anyone says something rude you are immediatly offended.

Do you not think that after all this preaching it would be time to listen for one or two days?

James 1:19 (New International Version)

My dear brothers (and sisters), take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak (...)

He is AMAZING! And He is the ONLY WAY. I hope those here find Him...whether that is for the first time or for the second time. Theres no One like Him!

You can keep him, Satan throws quite the party.

:jerkoff::spanka::Sheep::sex::bukkake::blowjob::bj::beer:

Couldn't help myself.

Já, like that will make someone a good therapist... Not! :nono:

BTW, Justyna, have you used your alleged Bachelor's degree in Psychology? Actually worked in the field in which you want to achieve a doctorate?

*farts*

I'm sorry guys, but I can't stop thinking she's a fake, a poser. She's not real, but someone trying the hardest to be a "real" Christian.

Justyna knows God exists in the same way a schizophrenic knows his cat is plotting to steal his car.

I'm sorry guys, but I can't stop thinking she's a fake, a poser. She's not real, but someone trying the hardest to be a "real" Christian.

When I was a xian I was as weird as she is now. I think that she is real. But that does not make her ignorace better. I agree that her posts are sometimes most of the time unbelievable.

I dont believe in Santa Clause. Santa never said he was the Savior of the world...Jesus said He is. That is the difference. Jesus is the Son of God and He says so.

I have been hearing this comparison to Santa a couple times and it holds no water. Jesus said He is the Way the Truth and the Life. Santa did none of these things. That is the big difference.

Oh for Christ sake!

Evidence?

I dont need evidence. I believe. Its simple.

Why do you NEED evidence? I just dont get this. Jesus said blessed are those that believe but do not see.

Amazing! A religion that tells you that evidence isn't important. There's absolutely NOTHING suspicious about that!

I dont hear voices, I hear The Voice. That is different.

Sure it is! You only hear one voice, and that voice says that it's God. Certainly, you couldn't be crazy if you hear that.

Yes other Christians hear Gods voice audibly too. Yes they do. I know a handful myself.

Christian apologist Ray Comfort, in his debate with Ron Barrier, made it clear that he's never heard a voice talk to him, and he even went as far as to say that there are dementia wards full of people who hear such voices. I find that very revealing that someone as committed to Christ as Ray Comfort would say something like that. What do you think about that?

I dont think it is about logic. Jesus was God and then became man..that is not logical. Jesus did many miracles, that is not logical. Jesus died and took our sins, again no logic. Jesus rose from the dead....no logic.

At last, you say something sensible.

You think the lady doth protest too much?

Já, like that will make someone a good therapist... Not! :nono:

BTW, Justyna, have you used your alleged Bachelor's degree in Psychology? Actually worked in the field in which you want to achieve a doctorate?

Wouldn't a pyschiatrist or even a counscellor need to be someone who is empathetic? As others have noted, Justyna is not able to show empathy. She can only see things from her perspective and if it doesn't line up with that, then she "disagrees". I can imagine her with her client, telling them "Sorry, Mr Smith, but that's not what you experienced. This is what you experienced..." Or "No, you don't believe that, you believe this..."

I predict she'll have few return clients.

Justyna knows God exists in the same way a schizophrenic knows his cat is plotting to steal his car.

David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam killer, thought his neighbor's dog was talking to him. That's crazy.

In jail, he converted to Christianity, and now he hears the voice of Jesus. Trading one delusion for another.

Oh, and he's going to Heaven.

Guest Justyna

I have used my Psychology degree...a lot actually. I did several internships where I had to work with elderly people. I also worked with children as a Child Care Counselor etc. Its really hard with a Bachelors though. Not a lot of jobs in the field. The jobs start opening up when you have your PhD in Psychology. A four year gets you no where..everyone knows that. But again, I dont really want to be a Psychologist per se. I mean yeah I am getting the degree, but I want to do ministry first above all. The PhD just gives me something to do in the mean time. Ive always liked school and did pretty well in it ever since I can remember, so that is mostly why. It does come easy to me.

I guess I just dont understand people's experiences with the church. Some say they grew up Chrisitan etc.....I didnt grow up Christian, but I became one when I was young. I remember I wanted my parents to be saved too, but they never accepted Christ. Some have said that they had bad experiences with the church and things like that. I dont understand this. I mean I LOVED it when I was younger. I would go a lot, and would really be commited. So what happened to it all?

Later I did see hypocrocy in the church and things like that. I saw my church break up by things that occured that were kind of scandalous. But I didnt stop...I kept going. Then much later one, I had doubts and questions, and that was hard. I didnt know what to do..I would cry and doubt, and it was a really hard time in my life. But I got through that too.

I guess I just dont get it. When you see people in your church going the wrong way or being hypocrites, that is not enough reason to turn away. I get that not everyone did this, and some of you will say that you sort of just out grew Christianity and started to see that it was false etc. Did anyone ever think that perhaps that was a lie in and of it self? Its easy to belief a lie. YOu start doubting the Bible, stop reading it. Start doubting the fact that God exists and before you know it, you dont believe anymore. YOu forgot who He is.

My point is that I was there. I went on this roller coaster ride...but by Gods grace I am back. He brought me back. So you can be on fire, then lose your fire...and then get all "re-fired" up again. Its possible. From this whole experience and the journey that I have been on, I have really started to appreciate Him more than ever. Like I didnt really get how awesome He was before I lost my faith. I sort of took Him for granted. Now I see just how incredible He really is and it makes me love Him even more. Its wonderful really. Maybe that was the purpose of it all. Not that God wants us to lose our faith in Him, but He can use those bad things and turn them for good like He is doing in my case. Oh yeah, I would definitely say I am obsessed with Him and it takes up the majority of my life and time and energy. Its just joy in the Lord..the joy that I tried to find in other things but never found it. Its joy that does not depend on the circumstance I am in.