Goodbye Jesus

Animals of... THE FUTURE

MrSpooky

http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/fu...ls/animals.html

This page is bullcrap. An Ice Age 5 million years in the future?

In the same manner that excessive masturbation has rendered Catholic priests immune to all forms of prostate cancer, excessive atmospheric poisons have rendered the Earth immune to all forms of Ice Age and Ice Age-like symptoms. Sure, Antarctica will be the next tropical resort and all the old people in Florida will die horrible deaths by flood before they can wheel their wrinkled asses out of there, but the human race JUST CAN'T LOSE from the magic that is Global Warming.

Take THAT, Ice Age!

That special makes me laugh. Those scientists, or whoever came up with this, sure do like squid.

Best animal names: Spink, Flish(most rediclous animal they could have concieved, minus the one legged bird not shown on the site)

That show made my brain hemmorhage. Really. It was that fucking bad. I can't believe I actually wanted to watch it...

In the same manner that excessive masturbation has rendered Catholic priests immune to all forms of prostate cancer, excessive atmospheric poisons have rendered the Earth immune to all forms of Ice Age and Ice Age-like symptoms. Sure, Antarctica will be the next tropical resort and all the old people in Florida will die horrible deaths by flood before they can wheel their wrinkled asses out of there, but the human race JUST CAN'T LOSE from the magic that is Global Warming.

Take THAT, Ice Age!

What?? Really? How do you know this?

In the same manner that excessive masturbation has rendered Catholic priests immune to all forms of prostate cancer, excessive atmospheric poisons have rendered the Earth immune to all forms of Ice Age and Ice Age-like symptoms.

Dude, you have been at Berkeley far too long for your own good.

-Lokmer