Goodbye Jesus

Get Your Prayers Answered Now!!!

Fweethawt

Yeah PR, you are so very important to the man "who loved john" :wicked: So important that if you don't accept some jesus love  :Sheep: , he'll send you to hell for eternity!

It's not over until the fat lady sings. :wicked:

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pug

• Fweethawt

• Lycorth

• Open_Minded

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IF you don't have a problem with Him, why do you make fun of Him?

Why not make fun of the poor schmuck? He seems to have no problem being the ultimate bully's mouthpiece and supposedly fed his homeboys his flesh and blood for a goodbye dinner! Who better to mock? Shit if the dude was willing (in your opinion) to be executed so that pedophiles could live happily ever after. I'm sure that a few snide comments won't hurt his feelings.

PR

I have a prayer for pug.

I'd like that my girlfriend starts to investigate her beliefs and religion.

Why not make fun of the poor schmuck? He seems to have no problem being the ultimate bully's mouthpiece and supposedly fed his homeboys his flesh and blood for a goodbye dinner! Who better to mock?

Be careful.

Shit if the dude was willing (in your opinion) I did not say that to be executed so that pedophiles could live happily ever after. I'm sure that a few snide comments won't hurt his feelings.

His love is unlimited. His patience is not.

No need to thank me, I can't help it, I was a Christian for over 30 years.  The last two years, I thumped my husband to death with scriptures, trying to help him not be a lukewarm Christian, my children too.  "Ye err in not knowing the scriptures"...That's true, because knowing them brought me to the realization that the bible is an evil book that blasphemes the characture of a creator, if there is one.

Perhaps you should depend less on that guide book and have more faith? Pray more? And how are you to know your dear hubby is lukewarm?

That fat lady has sung for apostates according to the bible.  Please do not throw the 5 OSAS scriptures at me to say otherwise, because there are way more that say the opposite.

I wouldn't dare.

Why should Pr be careful?  Jesus is not the Messiah prophecied of old, there is nothing to be careful of.  Who should he be careful of?  Many religions had the hell/hades doctrine WAYYYY before Christianity, should we be fearful of Allah's hell?  Polytheistic religions hell?  Zaruthra's hell?  Your beliefs are just as bunk as those.

:thanks: I respect your belief as passionately as you respect mine.

That "love" is a crock.  Threatening to put someone into pain for eternity, for non compliance is not love, it is heartless and cruel.

:thanks: Then I'm a masochist.

I have only a simple request. That, let's say by the end of 2005, that all religions callapse and simply disappear from the planet. That all people come to know (not worship as a truly complete god(s) would not need nor require such a thing, or anything from us or anyone/anything else) the true god or gods, if indeed any exist. Either way all people need to come to realize that myths and legends for anything other that simple entertainment is pointless and destructive to everyone.

If you want to truly seek and find god and not simply be a Christian then I imagine you and your prayer group should be all over my prayer request. "God" would not give me the simplest prayer (the last one I made which was to simply have the slightest feeling whatsoever, anything at all would have worked, that he was still there for me) and I now realize it's because it must have been because I wasn't a "real" christian (it sure seemed real to me but it seems the only real way to know someone isn't a christian is to be a real christian yourself and point it out to the false christian or have a real christian point it out to you and discover you weren't a christian after all). As real christians I have no doubt that my prayer will make it through and get a good response this time.

mwc

You can ask him to heal Anna's brain tumor and bring her back from the dead. Mm'k? He did it for Lazarus, so it must not be too difficult. Her 4 year old daughter would be eternally greatful and I might just come around myself.

TIA

And who does she believe? What's her religion?

She is xian, she does believe in hell, eternal punishment, only salvation by having faith in the right way, the bible, creationists, literalists, inerrantists, prophecies fulfillment, end times, anyway, all the usual stuff. Although she is quite liberal (for me), I regret that she does have these thoughts for their own. I doesn't want to change her. I want her to start to investigate what she beliefs for herself. I think that I would be more inclined to give xianity a second look, if I had the idea that she would study it for a time in the way I do. That's all. But don't bother.

Be careful.

His love is unlimited. His patience is not.

:lmao: I don't need to be careful! If there were a jesus to worry about believe me a little mocking is the least of what I do to piss him off :funny:

As for the love and patience. It's just more bullshit that you have taken as fact by the control freaks that lead you. I'd love there to be a judgment day just to witness all of the 'christians' stand before a god when he say's "Who the fuck are you!?" That'd be something to see :grin:

PR

Son of a Bitch.

I was gettin my list all put together, when I saw that God only answers little prayers for Pug. Shit.

How bout we have a contest. Send prayer requests to pug, and send me some other requests, and I'll cross my fingers for ya. We'll see which one gets the higher percentage of positive outcomes. You know, a scientific study.

Course, not all of my "cross my fingers" will work out. Sometimes I don't cross em long enough. Sometimes I cross the wrong two fingers. Sometimes my heart just isn't in the right place. There's lots of ways to limit the power of crossing your fingers.

Nothing's easy.

Okie dokie. No problem. May I have their names, ages and where they stay please? (you can pm me their details ~ if I can't receive them for this Sunday's service, then next Sunday) Also, state what kind of healing they need. I'll write them down in my prayer requests to my Church's prayer group this Sunday (02-10-2005). It's been whispered they pray 24/7.

Wait......are you and this church group praying to a supreme all-knowing being widely known as god? Then what do you require all this information for? It sounds more like questions asked by psychics than someone who actually trusts in the power of their god. Are you making a request to god? Or are you trying to focus the groups "energies" on the task? Not only is that "new age-y" it's not god working the miracle. God doesn't need that info to work a miracle......only a human would.

Ah... perhaps not, her body will be all errr... quite rotten. Not a sight you'd want to meet. Pray for her soul then?

This sentence alone tell me you've never REALLY contemplated what god really is. Your view of god is tainted by that badly written book where god's power is depicted as having limits (can't seem to do much to iron chariots.....needs to rest after 6 days of labor). Why not TRY really thinking about what "supreme being" aka God would signify. You assume a body brought back to life would be rotten? You assumed god would not, or would not be able, to do anything about this? Is this a god we are referring to, or a semi-divine seceretary?

Think about it a while. Set the book aside, and contemplate a truly supreme being with limitless capabilities. Just the thought alone should have enough magnitude to make you realize the thought itself has to be let go.....the contemplation alone should be more than your thoughts can contain.

Now pick that book up again.....and begin wondering who wrote that schlock.

Yooo Hoooo....over here, I need some things too. :wave:

Oh, but wait....*smacks head*

I forgot, I was told that god said no....wait...and "i know what's best for you, so just trust me"

Does that sum up why there was no response??

For a god that was so active in "biblical times", he's strangely silent now.

Heck, towards the end of my xtianity, I was willing to accept "any" type of sign at all...anything.

Guess what I got, zip, nada, nothing.

I realized life is chance, nothing more, nothing less.

So you'd have better odds at Vegas than you would having a prayer answered or even acknowledged. :scratch:

Prayer request? Okay. I got one. It's even in YOUR favor, pug.

Pray that ALL Christians, world wide, set aside ALL denominational diferences and doctrinal splits, agree with one another, embrace one another as EQUALLY correct Christians, presenting a unified front in the name of Jesus.

Baptists, Catholics, Protestants, Presbyterians, Anabaptists, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Disciples of Christ, Coptics, Eastern Orthodox, blacks, whites, Native Americans, hispanics, men, women and so on and so forth.

When "God" can get his house/children in order, THAT will truly be a miracle that no one can deny.

When THAT happens, then I'll be impressed with the "power of prayer".

P.S. - I WON'T be holding my breath waiting.

WOW, I just posted this on another thread! I should of come here sooner. There seems that there are scientific studies being done on prayer. It does not represent any particular denomination or religion, just an aspect of 'spirituality, as I understand the article. I will list the site that pertains to it. Here is a quote from this site:

Working with research scientists is not new for Unity. In 1998, Harvard Medical School turned to Silent Unity, the prayer ministry of Unity, as a source for its STEP study. In 2001, Duke University Medical Center released results of another study Unity participated in – Dr. Krucoff’s MANTRA (Monitoring and Actualization of Noetic Training) Study. According to Krucoff, results from that study “further suggest that using rigorous scientific methods to study the therapeutic value of prayer … appears feasible and warrants larger-scale, more definitive investigations.”

In recent years, the scientific and medical communities have become increasingly interested in the relationship between prayer and healing.  Many medical schools now offer specific courses in spirituality or are incorporating the theme into the curriculum. By some estimates, more than 350 prayer studies have already been conducted in the U.S.

The site can be found here: http://www.unityonline.org/discover_news_070804.htm

It's not over until the fat lady sings.  :wicked:

How about the fat man?

Ah... perhaps not, her body will be all errr... quite rotten. Not a sight you'd want to meet. Pray for her soul then?

Screw that...I want to see souless decaying zombies stumbling around. :) Hell, have old god raise my grandparents too while you're at it (he'll know who they are since they were certainly going to meet him and I'm sure they won't mind coming back awhile to "resave" me).

mwc

P.S. I forgot to add that I want Mythra to cross his fingers for this as well. ;)

But MWC, how will we know then, if it was the prayer or finger crossing that worked? :twitch:

Oh, damn you and your logic. :grin:

Ummm...okay, well the obvious solution is the zombies *with* souls will be the ones from Pug and the ones without souls from Mythra. :wicked:

mwc

Prayer request?  Okay.  I got one.  It's even in YOUR favor, pug.

Pray that ALL Christians, world wide, set aside ALL denominational diferences and doctrinal splits, agree with one another, embrace one another as EQUALLY correct Christians, presenting a unified front in the name of Jesus.

:lmao::lmao:

Good one. He'd have a better chance of bringing my grandma back to life. And she was cremated..

I miss my nephews and nieces very much, and my brother wants to move back to Washington. Currently, they are in Texas. If only my brother David had the financial capability to move, he would do it.

:lmao:   :lmao:

Good one.  He'd have a better chance of bringing my grandma back to life.  And she was cremated..

:Hmm:

Pug had better NOT come back and say "sorry if grandma was cremated, he can't do anything".

If he does, then whatever he worships cannot be god.

I really get pissed when christians have the gall to dictate what god "can" or "cannot" do.

True Believers my ass.

Please ask god to Magically Undeaden my grandparents (they have all Croaked in the Spook) and my beloved cat E.T., who was tragically run over by some careless asshole about 22 years ago while I was in high school. Anything is possible with god, right? Oh, also please ask Jesus to fuck up whoever it was that ran over my cat if they happen to still be alive. I ask these things in JESUS Magical Sky Name! Amen! AMEN and AMEN! Glory! Thanks!

Please ask god to Magically Undeaden . . .  my beloved cat E.T., who was tragically run over by some careless asshole about 22 years ago while I was in high school.

Sorry. I thought it was a dog. I would never knowingly hit a cat...

Sorry.  I thought it was a dog.  I would never knowingly hit a cat...

Oh, well, that explains it. I forgive you, but Jesus is still gonna fuck you up! :grin: