Goodbye Jesus

Get Your Prayers Answered Now!!!

Fweethawt

:phew:

Sorry for the outburst all.....

I sometimes forget how much I HATE other people telling (instead of asking) me what my beliefs are.

The very assumption that someone is more qualified to know what happens between my ears, without being a telepath, it just.......GRRR!

Heck even mental health professionals have to ASK.

I like trees too. :grin:

And thunderstorms. Thunderstorms kick ass.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pug

• Fweethawt

• Lycorth

• Open_Minded

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh well the countdown is still rolling and behold : the tree is still standing! Sundown is near, the showdown is still on and god hasn't entered the scene yet...

:grin:

DH

FUCKING EXCUSE ME?????!!!!!!!!

WHERE have you seen me say I don't believe in a god you egocentric FUCK??!!!!

Oooops. Sorry. Yes, I've just checked you did state in your "Any gods?" column "good chocolate". You do believe in the Good Chocolate God. Sorry, over sight.

Perhaps you missed the memo, but not everyone here is an atheist. Although I have a lot more in common with the athiests than I do shithead christians like you!

Yep shit head xtian. Good atheists. Gotcha.

It is RELIGION I don't believe in.....not god. I believe there is a god. But I don't believe in that half-assed, whiny, petulant bitch-god in the bible.

Now that I have the honour to ask you, "Which god do you believe in right now?"

Get it? Religion is less than crap to me. But I do believe there is a god. And for you to assume I don't, makes you a small minded troll.

Please accept my apologies. My fault.

Use your brain for something besides mastrubating!

Do you mean masturbating for self sexual gratification. Or mastubating using my brain for intellectual gratification? Just curious.

Have a nice day with your god.

Oh well the countdown is still rolling and behold : the tree is still standing! Sundown is near, the showdown is still on and god hasn't entered the scene yet...

DH

Tree still there?

Blame the faith of the person (me, retard troll) praying to smite your tree. Must be too retard or major lack of faith (me again).

Just hang in there, I'll pray harder.

:thanks:

BTW other than testing my God, why do you want to destroy a carbon dioxide fighting good tree?

Now that I have the honour to ask you, "Which god do you believe in right now?"

Since you asked.....

I do believe there is a god. Do I have a name for it? No. Do I know what "the plan" is? No.

Am I fine with that? Yes. Do I talk to this god? Occasionally, but I don't expect a response of any kind (believe me, if I ever get one.....I will piss my panties from the shock).

I don't believe in the bible.

I don't believe in ANY religion.

And I'm quite happy.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Raise the dead. Raise one or your preaching is useless and so is your faith. Futile faith, lies.

We pity you more than all men.

You could practice on roadkill till you get good at it ~ then move on to the hospital morgue.

;)

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Raise the dead. Raise one or your preaching is useless and so is your faith. Futile faith, lies.

Only Christ was ressurected. (He could also bring Lazarus back to life.) Other than Him, nobody can do zilch.

I do not need your pity. You do not need my pity.

It has been a long time since I read those verses that you quoted, Lloyd. Is it me, or were those verses purposely written in such a way as to make one's head spin?

G'head, read it out loud if you have to in order to understand what I mean. :Hmm:

Only Christ was ressurected.
Oh really? Unless I'm mistaken, there are a few people in the bible that were "ressurected". I'm not sure of the chapter and verses, but I'm pretty sure it's in there.

Heck, Pug, you should know which ones I'm talking about, but you don't.

(He could also bring Lazarus back to life.)
Yes of course. And let us not forget about the talking serpent during our discussion, okay?

Other than Him, nobody can do zilch.
I'm pretty sure that the others who came back to life in the bible, did so before Jesus entered the scene.

Yes, Pug, this time, it is you that is pathetic.

Oh really? Unless I'm mistaken, there are a few people in the bible that were "ressurected". I'm not sure of the chapter and verses, but I'm pretty sure it's in there.

Heck, Pug, you should know which ones I'm talking about, but you don't.

Dorcas in the book of Acts?

Yes of course. And let us not forget about the talking serpent during our discussion, okay?

Some xtians believe Satan used the serpent's body to entice Eve to partake the forbidden fruit so that she could be as wise as god.

I'm pretty sure that the others who came back to life in the bible, did so before Jesus entered the scene

"Jesus rose bodily never to die again.

There are two things here. One, Jesus didn't die again like Lazarus. Lazarus was raised from the dead, but Lazarus' resurrection was not like Jesus' because Lazarus wasn't raised to an immortal body. He was raised temporally in his old physical body with all of its limitations and then he died again. Jesus was raised in His glorified body never to die again.

That's why it's so important that the grave was empty; Jesus' body was raised from the dead. He didn't simply reappear in some spiritual form after He died. Jesus' resurrection wasn't merely a visitation of His spirit. The text specifically contradicts that option. It says the disciples thought they were seeing His spirit, but He said, no, touch my body. It was a manifestation of His resurrected body.

Remember, whenever anyone was resurrected in the Scriptures, the tomb was opened, the body itself was revivified--either temporally, as with Lazarus or Dorcas in the book of Acts, as in a resurrected physical body, or resurrected forever in an immortal resurrected body, as in the case of Jesus. "~ Gregory Koukl

Yes, Pug, this time, it is you that is pathetic.

I'm pathetic ~ every time. I'm but a servant of god.

Dorcas in the book of Acts?
Not sure. :shrug:

Some xtians believe Satan used the serpent's body to entice Eve to partake the forbidden fruit so that she could be as wise as god.
I don't give a flyin' fuck what "some xtians believe". I'm talking about how it is presented in the bible. You know, your God, the Bible?

"Jesus rose bodily never to die again.

There are two things here. One, Jesus didn't die again like Lazarus. Lazarus was raised from the dead, but Lazarus' resurrection was not like Jesus' because Lazarus wasn't raised to an immortal body. He was raised temporally in his old physical body with all of its limitations and then he died again. Jesus was raised in His glorified body never to die again.

That's why it's so important that the grave was empty; Jesus' body was raised from the dead. He didn't simply reappear in some spiritual form after He died. Jesus' resurrection wasn't merely a visitation of His spirit. The text specifically contradicts that option. It says the disciples thought they were seeing His spirit, but He said, no, touch my body. It was a manifestation of His resurrected body.

Remember, whenever anyone was resurrected in the Scriptures, the tomb was opened, the body itself was revivified--either temporally, as with Lazarus or Dorcas in the book of Acts, as in a resurrected physical body, or resurrected forever in an immortal resurrected body, as in the case of Jesus. "~ Gregory Koukl

Yes, of course. And let us not forget the talking serpent.

I'm pathetic ~ every time. I'm but a servant of god.
Oh, will you just shut up already? What are you, some kind of freakin' drone?

Not sure.  :shrug:

I don't give a flyin' fuck what "some xtians believe". I'm talking about how it is presented in the bible. You know, your God, the Bible?

Yep. Can't flying fig do any thing about how it's presented. But many ways to interprete it. And many ways to apply to life from the words.

Yes, of course. And let us not forget the talking serpent.

Is it possible and may I humbly beg you to shut up already about the talking serpent?

Oh, will you just shut up already? What are you, some kind of freakin' drone?

drone, drone :woohoo:

Is it possible and may I humbly beg you to shut up already about the talking serpent?
Why? Doesn't it strike you as being extremely odd that people actually believe that a serpent talked? Or that one single person ever actually came back from the dead? Or that a donkey talked?

How in the world can an honest person say that the bible is true when it tells about a talking serpent as if it were true?

Ain't that somethin'? :twitch:

Huh? :eek:

Why? Doesn't it strike you as being extremely odd that people actually believe that a serpent talked? Or that one single person ever actually came back from the dead? Or that a donkey talked?

More than odd!!! And grown men and women believe that? I think most, if not all, world religions feature these supernatural events. I don't know the answers fwee. It's in the book. Believe? Not believe? Pretend to believe? Believe some bits? I don't know.

And the donkey only talked in the Shrek movie.

How in the world can an honest person say that the bible is true when it tells about a talking serpent as if it were true?

Then all xtians suspend world truth/logic when reading the bible? All xtians are delusional? Dishonest?

Yep, ain't that somethin'? :twitch:

Huh? :eek:

:shrug:

More than odd!!! And grown men and women believe that? I think most, if not all, world religions feature these supernatural events. I don't know the answers fwee. It's in the book. Believe? Not believe? Pretend to believe? Believe some bits? I don't know.

And the donkey only talked in the Shrek movie.

Then all xtians suspend world truth/logic when reading the bible? All xtians are delusional? Dishonest?

:shrug:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_wilde...ey/nm22_28.html

Numbers 22

All Christians are brainwashed to some extent. How much they believe reveals how brainwashed they are. If they are questioning, it's a good sign that the brainwashing isn't as effective as it used to be.

Only Christ was ressurected. (He could also bring Lazarus back to life.) Other than Him, nobody can do zilch.

There were five resurrections that I can think of. Little girl in a room. Young son of a widow in a funeral procession. Lazarus. Jesus. Dorcas.

Five. And Justus of Tiberias, Philo of Alexandria, Pliny the Elder and Flavius Josephus never heard about any of em.

Right.

There were five resurrections that I can think of.  Little girl in a room.  Young son of a widow in a funeral procession.  Lazarus.  Jesus.  Dorcas.

Five.  And Justus of Tiberias, Philo of Alexandria, Pliny the Elder and Flavius Josephus never heard about any of em. 

Right.

And don't forget all the zombies walking around during Christ's crucifixion/resurrection period...

Better learn your bible rookie. Your pastor might not appreciate the fact that we heathens have to teach you what's in your own word.

Matthew 10

1 And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every infirmity. 2 The names of the twelve apostles are these: first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zeb'edee, and John his brother; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Cananaean, and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him. 5 These twelve Jesus sent out, charging them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And preach as you go, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying, give without pay.

What's the deal with Simon called Peter and Saul called Paul?

What's the deal with Simon called Peter and Saul called Paul?

Changing your name is one tactic cults sometimes use to make you think you're a new person. Apparently, the brainwashing is more effective then.

Better learn your bible rookie.  Your pastor might not appreciate the fact that we heathens have to teach you what's in your own word. 

Hmm. I think I smell a rat. Pug is saying some VERY un-biblical stuff. Either he is VERY new and HORRIBLY uneducated, (and therefore should NOT be trying to teach his momma how to suck eggs), or else he's a fake.

Either way he needs to quit posting his bible "factoids." His lack of bible knowledge is embarrassing. It's the kind of crap that I rebuked in my church when I was an elder.

Saviormachine... thank you for the information! You give so much, it is overwhelming! You speak 5 languages, or more? You have time to do such great posts! Plus you take trips to visit wonderful places. I suppoe you work and/or go to school too! I have one question... HOW DO YOU DO IT? :twitch: (BTW, that's a compliment! :grin: )

And don't forget all the zombies walking around during Christ's crucifixion/resurrection period...

I can explain that.

It was the slayer. She got rid of them, before anyone got hurt.

This would be a cool movie, instead of the Mel Gibson's passion.

They should make the resurrection, zombies eating brains... :grin: