Goodbye Jesus

The Terrible man

Druid

After seeing a documentry about Ivan the terrible.

Just wondering what the christians will say to him if they see him in heaven?

For those who don't know who he is he was a Russia Tsar during the 16th century. He tortured and killed thousands on people in such imagitive ways as literally frying them in a big pan.

After he accidentally killed his eldest son during an agrument about the fact that he (Ivan) had beat his pregnant daughther in law (for wearing immodest clothing) and causing a misscarraige, he repented and asked people to pray for his victims and I think became a monk. Shortly after that he died.

So what will you say to him?

I actually look forward to my conversations with Gandhi in hell. Do you look forward to your conversations with Ivan?

I look forward to conversing with Albert Einstein, George Washington, and Abe Lincoln. (They were Deists, not Christians!)

I look forward to conversing with Albert Einstein, George Washington, and Abe Lincoln.  (They were Deists, not Christians!)

I bet ol' Abe would be fun to talk to.

I want to hang out with Siddhartha and Rumi. Salvador Dali. And Lao-Tse.

What other wonderful people are supposedly roasting in hell? Lots, I imagine.

Meanwhile, fanatics who beat their wives and kids, kill abortionists and picket gay boys' funerals get the Puffy Cloud Treatment.

IIiiiiiidongeddit. :P

I'm looking forward to meet all YOU guys there. :grin: Since I've only met you on the board so far. (with one exception)

I'm looking forward to meet all YOU guys there. :grin: Since I've only met you on the board so far. (with one exception)

I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

You know what, one of the best things with hell is?

I can smoke a cigar, and no one will complain about the smoke, and I don't have to worry about comments like "it will kill ya!"

Hell will be a step up from here!

You know what, one of the best things with hell is?

I can smoke a cigar, and no one will complain about the smoke, and I don't have to worry about comments like "it will kill ya!"

Hell will be a step up from here!

Maybe in hell you'll the cigar but no lighter.

Maybe in hell you'll the cigar but no lighter.

YEAH, THAT Would be an evil device of infinite torture!!! But hey! I probably don't need a lighter. I'm on fire myself!!! :HaHa:

YEAH, THAT Would be an evil device of infinite torture!!! But hey! I probably don't need a lighter. I'm on fire myself!!! :HaHa:

Maybe they'll give you a wet cigar!? You obviously don't understand the infinite craftiness.

Guest Challenger

(BeccaStillSeeking)

Ooo! Ooo! Hunter S. Thompson! We can stand next to him while he's burning and get really stoned from his fumes!

You can get stoned, I want to get his autograph on "Hell's Angel's" :grin:

The Care Bears with their "self-esteem warm/fuzzy false gospel."

They have led many astray.

Maybe they'll give you a wet cigar!? You obviously don't understand the infinite craftiness.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT A DREADFUL THOUGHT!!! THE PAIN!!! AAAAARGH!!!

Wait a minute...

If my cigar is wet, and people all around are screaming for water, hey, I can let them suck my cigar for ... oooh... that didn't come out right... :eek:

Well, anyway, I won't go thirsty if my stogie is wet. Hehe

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT A DREADFUL THOUGHT!!! THE PAIN!!! AAAAARGH!!!

Wait a minute...

If my cigar is wet, and people all around are screaming for water, hey, I can let them suck my cigar for ... oooh... that didn't come out right...  :eek:

Well, anyway, I won't go thirsty if my stogie is wet. Hehe

Okay again wetted with salt water. You still aren't getting the craftiness.

Speaking of cigars and people that we would like to spend time with in Hell, I'd have to say that I would love to sit down and share a cigar and a nice long chat with none other than Mr. Mark Twain.

That man was just somethin' else. :HaHa: