Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

Sad thing is, Justyna probably thinks she got kicked off because she was talking about Jesus and exposing our "sin".

Yes, she might believe that, especially considering how deluded she is.

But we all know better. I think her trainwreck posts make it obvious to anyone who may be lurking around here that she got banned not for her religious beliefs, but for her behavior and her treatment of us.

I voted to ban her sooner. But at least when it got moved to the Lion's Den I didn't feel like I had to be delicate with my comments so I didn't mind in a way. But dang, all that threatening people with hell and the love of god and such is just monstrous. And she would not deal with a single real issue with her beliefs.

Justyna's gone? Good f%cking riddance. Hope she gets the mental health help she so desperately needs.

Well its sort of hard now because of everything that happened...also we are thousands and thousands of miles apart. We only have e-mail and phone calls to work with. I have not talked to him for over 6 months now. Everytime he calls my sister, I tell her to tell him I am not there. I just dont see how we can have a relationship if he cannot accept me for who I am and for what I believe. Its his fault we no longer talk. When I was with him, I NEVER tried to get him to believe. Instead he would try to get me to deconvert (hence why I came here to the boards and almost did). Anyway..I dont see it working out anytime soon. I am not going to say never but not in the near future. My life is good without him and without him telling me that I am "brain-washed" and that I wont "amount to anything because I am a Christain." I dont care what he thinks anymore, I do what I want. I dont need his support nor his approval. Im better off without him. Maybe oneday we will see each other, I am not opposed to that, but he needs to come here...Im not going over there anymore.

Yeah. Being a christian means you NEVER have to take responsibility for your own actions. She avoids her dad, but it's HIS FAULT they don't talk. Really?

What a self-absorbed little twatwipe. If being a christian means being a passive-aggressive, avoidance-prone little pussy ass bitchtard who is scared of THINKING, let me burn.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Okay, that's just rude.

It's just a standard internet response.

I think Justyna will reappear a couple of time before we finally see the end of her--because gawd told her to.

I see it got banned anyway now. Fine. It couldn't have a conversation with a can of peas even if it tried anyway.

I dont think we should talk about my father anymore...sicne no one knows him and what he put me through. You only speculate but dont know the truth. The truth is, he is a money person who wants me to be in business and to make a lot of money. Although I have capability to do so, I want to do ministry and do it for God. That is not going to make me a lot of money, but I dont care. Doing Gods work is more important than making money to me.

VerryBerry,

I was attracted to one woman. I didnt even have a relationship with her. I never even acted out on it..so technically its not even a sin. I told you she was a crutch I leaned on when I was going through the things I was going through and I felt far from God. When I came back to God, I realized all this and I never was attracted to her or another woman ever since. Also before that, I was never attracted to women either. Most people who are homosexual report being attracted to the same sex when they were young or even in their teens. I always liked guys. Last year I was desperate for some support since I felt far from God and my dad was treating me the way he was. I think I already covered this in this thread.

You say you have the capability for making money. Unfortunately, you obviously DON'T have the capability for ministry. You have no skills, no rapport with others, and your pride and arrogance alienate your prospective converts. Otherwise, we'd have all got down on our knees and become christians again. Not much of a track record, Justyna. Maybe you should learn some life skills that would contribute to your ministry fantasy, or try something else for a living. You've been nothing but rude, insulting, and evasive since you got here. I have actually met satan worshippers who were nicer people than you. Seriously, you're horrible. You need to grow up and change your attitude.

You want to use this site as your pulpit, but you ignore anyone who challenges you. I say you owe Webmaster Dave a big donation for your evangelising. Someone else said it earlier, and I think they are right. Most of us contribute to this site (I make donations, I don't subscribe because I don't want people to know how much I donate) to keep it running. Why should you enjoy the privilege of spouting your garbage here for free? I think that's massively disrespectful to the community.

I dont think we should talk about my father anymore...sicne no one knows him and what he put me through. You only speculate but dont know the truth. ...

I don't think YOU should talk about the reason we're ex-Christians any more ... since you don't understand/won't accept our explanations. You only speculate but can't handle the truth.

I was attracted to one woman. I didnt even have a relationship with her. I never even acted out on it..so technically its not even a sin.

Technically, you're wrong. (No surprise; since you seem to have an extremely shallow understanding of Scripture.)

Mathew 5:27-28 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his (or her) heart.

Hey! I just noticed that my post count has reached the magical number of 666! Too bad to have wasted it on a jesus-troll but it's still an accomplishment.

I was just thinking of that verse when I read her post. She does indeed have shitty handle on scripture. Most teenagers I knew as a christian knew that verse.

I love your posts, Thackerie. :)

• Like 1

The word of God is true, real and alive. If you stick with it, you will be fine. Problems only arise when you get away from the Word and make up your own ideas and concepts and accept the lies of the enemy....I even did that. Its very easy to do so. That is why its important to read it and follow it each day. You wont go wrong if you stick with God and His Word.

I was a genuine committed Christian for over 30 years of my life. The bible let me down many times. I stuck with it and stuck with it despite that, but in the end I realised that it was a seriously flawed book written by seriously flawed people. It was an inescapable reality I could no longer deny.

Today in church we talked about the various obstacles we overcome through Jesus for His Name sake. Boy is that true! Ive had my share of sturggles, problems and opportunities to leave and never come back. Hes always brought me back. I am so thankful for this! How good it is to be His forever :)

I went through many trials and tests. It never shook my faith. I never had any desire to reject Christ and take up worshiping Satan like you did. I can't understand how you ever reached that point, myself. Trials and tribulations were definitely not what led me to disbelief.

Im still here, and I believe. Was I perfect? Nooooo way! But He has forgiven me and gave me power to overcome! I dont tire now..I have strength each day, and nothing gets me down because I lean on Him and He is my Rock.

Come back in 20 years and we'll see just how strong you are then. Let's see if you can stick with it for as long as many of us others who stuck with it for 30 plus years. Until you have been a Christian that long, then you are talking through your ass Justyna.

Oh dear. Banned. I guess that's what you get when you don't exhibit the fruits of the holy spirit.

Justyna was so inconsistant. Sometimes it seemed she wanted to understand, but then next thing she was a judgement bitch again, just trying to insult us and piss us off. Seems like she may have some Schitzophrenia issues going.

Sorry, Justyna, but you are going to have to learn to be more Christlike if you don't want to get banned from sites like this. Now don't go trying to tell people you were persecuted here. You got exactly what you deserved.

VerryBerry,

Yes I know I wrote that post a year ago...everyone knows that I wrote it. Then I explained that she was someone I ran to because I had no support from others and I felt far from God. Really nothing more actually. Once I got right with God, it was all over with. I know Christianity does not support homeosexuals...and I am not. God loves the person, just not the sins. Having a crush on someone because they are nice to you, when your dad is not nice to you, is not the definition of being a homosexual. I know that I am not. It was a test, and I passed the test. Ive had a lot of tests in my life, and Ive passed them all..praise God! Im still here, and I am still a believer, and I pray I will always be till the day I die. Throwing that in my face is dumb, because it was last year, and I already gave an explaination for it..twice now. If you want to believe otherwise, you can. Im sort of done explaining it, cause there is nothing left to explain. I am not attracted to women now, nor was I ever before that one crush. Not even as a young girl or teenager. That was the only time really. She was nice to me and she listened. I liked that and developed a crush on her...then I developed some stupid theory that we are all born bisexual so that I didnt have to agree with the bible. I was wrong, I was far away from God. I am not like that anymore. Im not sure what you are trying to prove with my old posts, since we already talked about them many times on this board before. Now if I was in a relationship with a woman now, then that would be a different story. I assure you I am not. If ever I was gay, I would probably be gay today..but I was never gay. Also I do think God can heal those who are truely gay....Ive seen it with Christians who had these struggles and they were able to overcome them.

I think if I get banned, then I get banned. At least I did so doing the work of God. I am not the first Christian on this site, and certainly not the last one. If I get banned, there will be someone that God sends after me.

I accept people here, I just dont accept their sin to leave God. Most here have explained to me that they were authentic Christians at one point. But for whatever reason, they stopped believing. The excuse is that they were unable to believe God anymore. But the enemy is tricky and he deceived you guys...heck he even manged to deceive me for a while. That is what happened. I believe the bible more than anyones testimony. The bible does not lie. However it happened, you guys left God and stopped believing in Him. He never left you. You guys need to confess that, repent and ask for forgiveness. That is what happened ultimately. You turned back on your faith in Him....you said you saw it was a lie and that the Bible was not true. No, what happened was that the enemy presented you with a lie and you accepted it. Nevertheless you accepted it, so its your own failth you are not Christians anymore...not Gods fault. You chose to listen to the enemy instead of Gods word. We will never get anywhere until you guys admit that you left God, not the other way around. YOu belived lies from the enemy. Now I know it is hard, you have all seen my own struggles...but you cant give up. You keep going. You guys quit God and never turned back to Him. I know it can be hard, I know it can be frustrating..I went through that..but I came back....praise God! YOu too can do the same..He will forgive you and accept you back with forgiveness and open heart. I accept you guys, I just dont accept your sin since I know it keeps you from God and will lead to hell in the end.

Oh and I was not always this confident in CHrist. Once God told me to have more confidence in Him..and now I do. I used to be timid, but overcoming the obstacles I have through Jesus has made me more confident in Him. Thats what you guys are seeing now.

There you go again, making up your own version of what you think made us ex christians, so that you can sleep at night.

Well, Justyna, telling us that our testimonies are not as believable as your interpretation of the bible is calling us liars. There you go again, calling us liars. You just can't handle it, can you? The very thought that we might be telling the truth just makes you all upset.

I don't believe anything in the bible. I don't belive that Pi = 3, as it says in the bible. I also don't believe that eating dung is good for you, as it says in the bible. I don't believe that a god who would burn most of his creation in hell for not believing in him is worthy of worship.

And I certainly don't believe that a tanty chucking, arrogant, prissy little child like you is god's messenger.

You tell us that we're lying about our experiences, but you have no way of verifying that. In doing that, and proclaiming on this board that we are lying, you are bearing false witness. That's a sin, Justyna, remember? Or haven't you read the whole bible? Was it too hard and boring for you?

Why don't you go play with your barbie dolls and leave the grown ups to talk about this. YOu really don't know what you're talking about, and it shows. YOu're just embarrassing yourself in front of people who have a better handle on christianity and the bible than you do.

If you get banned, I GUARANTEE it won't be because we are rejecting you as god's messenger. It'll be because your behaviour has been atrocious. If you behaved this way in my town, even the christians would run you out with pitchforks. You are the worst advertisement for christianity I've ever seen. Even if I was a christian, I wouldn't associate with you. You treat other people like shit and then pretend it's god's will. I don't know what bible you're reading, Justyna, but I think it's the "I'm making this up as I go along and being as obnoxious and rude as I like in god's name because I'm a perfect little princess" translation. I don't think I have that one in my bookshelf. You're shallow, rude, and insulting, and you expect preferential treatment, because you use this place as a platform for your garbage but ignore anyone who challenges you. You're just a spoilt little baby who never grew up and learned how to respond to life as an adult.

Enjoy your ministry fantasy, because that's all it is. A fantasy. You don't have the emotional maturity or the relationship skills to make it happen. Witness 58 pages of evidence to support that.

The word of God is true, real and alive. If you stick with it, you will be fine. Problems only arise when you get away from the Word and make up your own ideas and concepts and accept the lies of the enemy....I even did that. Its very easy to do so. That is why its important to read it and follow it each day. You wont go wrong if you stick with God and His Word.

Today in church we talked about the various obstacles we overcome through Jesus for His Name sake. Boy is that true! Ive had my share of sturggles, problems and opportunities to leave and never come back. Hes always brought me back. I am so thankful for this! How good it is to be His forever :) Im still here, and I believe. Was I perfect? Nooooo way! But He has forgiven me and gave me power to overcome! I dont tire now..I have strength each day, and nothing gets me down because I lean on Him and He is my Rock.

The 'word of god' is a hodgepodge of the writings of some ancient cultures who thought homosexuals and people who had sex before marriage deserved stoning to death.

You are making up your own version of the bible as you go along. It explicitly states in the NT that women are not to teach in the church, and yet you plan to go into ministry. You are ignoring what the bible instructs you to do, because you're making it up as you go along. Sure, you'll try to twist it around a bit so that you can sleep at night, but we all know that the bible says a woman should not have authority over a man. If you go into ministry, how will you guarantee that won't happen?

I used to read the bible everyday. When I started at Genesis and read through to Revelation, I was appalled at the content. I was appalled at a god who would have a woman stoned to death just because she was raped in the city. Do you think that's evidence of a loving god, Justyna? That a rape victim should be stoned to death just because of where the rape happened? It is filth.

You are dishonouring your father by lying through your sister (who you are leading to sin by doing so, and that is a pretty big sin as well) whenever he calls to talk to you. Being mature and responsible and actually talking to him on the phone is too hard for you, because you don't have the maturity to try to initiate a relationship with him. That's because you're lazy, and it would take effort. You are disrespecting him. The bible explicitly says that for doing so, you should be stoned to death. Of course, you're ignoring that bit of the bible also, because that would mean thinking critically about the content of the bible, and you don't have the intellectual capacity or the moral fibre to do so.

I doubt from what you've posted over the last few months, that you've actually read the whole bible and know what's in it. You only know a few selective verses that you regurgitate to support your obnoxious interpretation of scripture. I'd say that sitting down and reading the whole bible is too much of a chore for you, because you're too busy daydreaming about what a wonderful minister you're going to be. You're embarrassingly ignorant.

Umm..the truth is insulting. Thats just how it is. To find out that you are serving satan if you are not serving Jesus, is probably insulting to some people here. I dont apologize for that because that is what the Word says.

I'm done being insulted by you.

Your account will be suspended immediately.

*thunderous applause*

fireworks.jpg

Okay... I've been a member to this site for quite a few months now, but only posted once when I first joined. I remembered the site again recently and came back to take a peek and, this was the first thread I clicked on.

I just read through all 59 pages of this thing... every... single... frickin'... post and there's no way I'm not leaving a comment after reading all THAT... So here it is...

What the ever loving FUCK is wrong with that Justyna chick?! Seriously, I've seen 12 year old xtians that were more respectful and tolerant of other people's beliefs!! And the fact that she's trying to be a PSYCHOLOGIST?!

I'm soooooooo happy my own psychologist is an open minded Atheist... O.O

Nightangel

• Like 1

POP goes the FundyBubble.

I would not gloat too much. Her suspension will fuel her delusions of grandeur, as does most everything else. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kinda deal. Suspend her, and she's nobly enduring persecution for Christ, and she can sadly shake her head and go back to the campfire and hold everyone spellbound with her tales of jousting with atheists and how they just couldn't stand the bright light of God's truth that she was bravely holding up. Don't suspend her, and she drives everyone batshit with her aggressively closed mind and circular reasoning. I just felt there was a modicum of advantage in leaving her here to make a fool of herself and provide a sort of rubbernecking fascinating case study of what happens to the human brain when you puree it with a blender.

It's a shame. I wonder though if we have in fact planted the seeds for, if not unbelief, then at the very least a critical examination of her own behavior and the effect it has on others. Heck, the Christians at my office are genuinely likable people and get along fine with the one guy who's openly a nonbeliever. I get on great with a Catholic coworker who knows I'm nonreligious. So it's a matter of behavior, not religious belief.

When you are dealing with a closed mind, the only hope is that you are providing data that will be helpful when it opens a little, somewhere down the line.

Although I agree that some people transcend their religious beliefs, I think Justyna is living proof that taken to its (il)logical conclusion, religion is an inherently intolerant meme.

• Super Moderator

POP goes the FundyBubble.

I would not gloat too much. Her suspension will fuel her delusions of grandeur, as does most everything else. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kinda deal. Suspend her, and she's nobly enduring persecution for Christ, and she can sadly shake her head and go back to the campfire and hold everyone spellbound with her tales of jousting with atheists and how they just couldn't stand the bright light of God's truth that she was bravely holding up. Don't suspend her, and she drives everyone batshit with her aggressively closed mind and circular reasoning. I just felt there was a modicum of advantage in leaving her here to make a fool of herself and provide a sort of rubbernecking fascinating case study of what happens to the human brain when you puree it with a blender.

I'm not gloating. But I also think that almost 60 pages of her crap is plenty of material to provide for a fascinating case study.

I just helped her fulfill the commandment from Jesus since she couldn't do it herself: "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Mat 10:14. I just helped her depart.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Okay, that's just rude.

It's just a standard internet response.

I think Justyna will reappear a couple of time before we finally see the end of her--because gawd told her to.

I suspect you're right. At the least, she'll attempt to rejoin the forum under a different name.

After all, she was talking about changing her username earlier and even asked for suggestions. (I think "MEME," pronounced me-me in her case, would be an excellent one for someone like her who is delusional, is trying to spread the christian mind-fuck virus, and is nauseating self-centered.)*

The thing is, even if she could log in under a different name, it wouldn't take long to recognize her. She stands out even among smug, self-righteous christbots because of her obvious mental/emotional problems.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

I just helped her fulfill the commandment from Jesus since she couldn't do it herself: "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Mat 10:14. I just helped her depart.

Yeah, she was pretty much asking for it anyhoo. I think you were quite forbearing as moderator, and really on balance, everyone here was more than kind to her, considering her attitude and lack of honest engagement.

Okay... I've been a member to this site for quite a few months now, but only posted once when I first joined. I remembered the site again recently and came back to take a peek and, this was the first thread I clicked on.

I just read through all 59 pages of this thing... every... single... frickin'... post and there's no way I'm not leaving a comment after reading all THAT... So here it is...

What the ever loving FUCK is wrong with that Justyna chick?! Seriously, I've seen 12 year old xtians that were more respectful and tolerant of other people's beliefs!! And the fact that she's trying to be a PSYCHOLOGIST?!

I'm soooooooo happy my own psychologist is an open minded Atheist... O.O

Nightangel

Hi, Nightangel!

Good to know that not all the lurkers on this site were just eagerly waiting for Justyna to turn them back into good little god-loving/fearing christbots, as she implied. :lmao:

Anyway, I'm not surprised that she took Psychology courses (or so she claims). I noticed in my college days that a lot of Psychology students (though certainly not all) were really messed up individuals who had some self-awareness of their problems and so they went into that field of study in an attempt to learn how to overcome their personality disorders.

But, Justyna really is a dumb little bitch, so she never actually grasped what she was supposedly studying. Or, she built up such a Jesus delusion that it never penetrated that thick skull of hers. Either way, I do pity her, even though the primary feeling she inspires is disgust.

You did good. It was a mercy killing; you put us out of her misery.

:3:

Yeah, she was pretty much asking for it anyhoo. I think you were quite forbearing as moderator, and really on balance, everyone here was more than kind to her, considering her attitude and lack of honest engagement.

Thank you. :thanks: I try to be fair, but I've discovered over the years that it's like dividing by zero. You can only get close to it, never spot on. :grin:

Anyway, I'm not surprised that she took Psychology courses (or so she claims). I noticed in my college days that a lot of Psychology students (though certainly not all) were really messed up individuals who had some self-awareness of their problems and so they went into that field of study in an attempt to learn how to overcome their personality disorders.

That's an angle I never thought of. I can see that it actually could make sense. Someone who just can't understand themselves going into a field where they study the same things they question. I guess that actually could be true. It's similar to a parent who goes into a field of medicine because her/his kid has some illness. We have friends that did just that.

I dont think we should talk about my father anymore...sicne no one knows him and what he put me through. You only speculate but dont know the truth. ...

I don't think YOU should talk about the reason we're ex-Christians any more ... since you don't understand/won't accept our explanations. You only speculate but can't handle the truth.

I was attracted to one woman. I didnt even have a relationship with her. I never even acted out on it..so technically its not even a sin.

Technically, you're wrong. (No surprise; since you seem to have an extremely shallow understanding of Scripture.)

Mathew 5:27-28 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his (or her) heart.

Hey! I just noticed that my post count has reached the magical number of 666! Too bad to have wasted it on a jesus-troll but it's still an accomplishment.

I was just thinking of that verse when I read her post. She does indeed have shitty handle on scripture. Most teenagers I knew as a christian knew that verse.

I love your posts, Thackerie. :)

:wub: Aww, gee, thanx!