Goodbye Jesus

Question For The Christians

LastKing

i apologize in the fact that i cannot answer your question in a yes or no purely on the basis that i cannot be the judge or know how a person will be judged mainly because im not God and its honestly not my place to judge...i cannot and will not judge the final destination of people bottom line...

• 2 weeks later...

i apologize in the fact that i cannot answer your question in a yes or no purely on the basis that i cannot be the judge or know how a person will be judged mainly because im not God and its honestly not my place to judge...i cannot and will not judge the final destination of people bottom line...

But you believe in your god don't you? You approve of "its" choices and decisions. It can do anything it wants to humanity right, cause its "god"?

Guest Valk0010

No guts...