Goodbye Jesus

Two Questions for Christians...

quicksand

The God I have experienced and know, has an overwhelming Love for all people.

He has no intentions of leaving anybody behind, or in Hell.

I think if anybody goes to Hell it would only be until their pride is burned out of them.( Im tipping a very short stay indeed if at all)

However I do not think anybody overwhelmed by Gods Love is going to Hell in the first place.

Like a Grain of sand on the beach you are overwhelmed by the wave of Love that emanates from him and you become part of it, nothing can with stand it if you get what I mean.

That is for a future time however.

Peace

Very poetic, but in no way did you begin to confront the contradictions before you.

Thanks for playing.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• daniel_1012

• Vixentrox

• Fweethawt

The God I have experienced and know, has an overwhelming Love for all people.
The Allah you should have experienced and known, has an overwhelming Love for all people
Allah has no intentions of leaving anybody behind, or in Hell.
I think if anybody goes to Hell it would only be until their pride is burned out of them.( Im tipping a very short stay indeed if at all)

However I do not think anybody overwhelmed by Gods Love is going to Hell in the first place.

However I do not think anybody overwhelmed by Allahs Love is going to Hell in the first place.

Like a Grain of sand on the beach you are overwhelmed by the wave of Love that emanates from him and you become part of it, nothing can with stand it if you get what I mean.

Shalom

You know what? If this was really what happened I'd be in. That's the truth. If the hell that has been described existed it wouldn't take more than an instant for me to forget the whole "pride" issue (not that pride is why I'm a ex-xian but whatever). The problem is the reality of actually seeing god and/or the reality of hell is nothing compared to the mythical book of contradictions we're supplied to avoid these places. So, I'll wait and if being in awe of god is all it takes to avoid punishment then the fact that the guy exists, and is in my presence, would awe me plenty and would be no problem to admit my wrong thinking. Too bad the real bible that xians use says none of this. Are you thinking of the Quran or the Jewish concept of hell (or most every other religion throughout history, except xianity, that has a way out of hell after doing penance of one type or another)?

mwc

Shalom

I think it is Salam in Arabic. ;)

Shalom is Hebrew.

I think it is Salam in Arabic. ;)

Shalom is Hebrew.

I know... I'm trying to mess with his mind.

Assuming he's still got one...

I know... I'm trying to mess with his mind.

Assuming he's still got one...

I think it is a futile attempt on your behalf. FYI, Zombies don't think...

I got two questions for the Xtians and Xtian wannabes here.

1. Are 3/4 of you gay? All of this anti-gay rhetoric from your churches makes me wonder if the 'moral' people are really a bunch of fruit loops. (If that is true, then that makes Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell more like Toucan Sam)

2. Why in the hell don't you clean up this country? You have the money and prestige (the Katholic Church owns the most real estate in the world after McDonalds). George W Bush is sitting on his ass while the yuppies take over America, bringing their SUV driving, XBox rammin, drug pumping lifestyle and dragging the USA into the Third world.

It might be off topic, but since the conversation says "Two Questions" I thought I'd add my two questions to the fire.