Goodbye Jesus

Two Questions for Christians...

quicksand

I'm willing to see converted, anyone who doesn't know what they are talking about... professing Christians and nonprofessing Christians alike.

Am I the only one who sees the irony of this statement?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• daniel_1012

• Vixentrox

• Fweethawt

You have some learning to do.

Pick up the book A History of Christianity, by Paul Johnson (a christian), and read how the dogma developed. And how conflicting the ideas and interpretations were before the Catholic Church came and established the "True Faith".

Amandas interpretation of the scripture is not less worthy or in any way incorrect, it only is in YOUR mind. Because you think in absolutes, and can't see beyond your own opinion. Man, you live a fantasy! Nothing else.

I don't need a history lesson to give me anymore comfirmation than I already got when I was given revelation by Jesus Christ

Yes it is, less worthy because it is wrong.

Am I the only one who sees the irony of this statement?

No, I don't see any irony in it at all actually. I'm sure others on here, who like yourself, don't know what they are talking about will find irony in it also.

I don't need a history™ lesson™ to™ give™ me™ anymore™ comfirmation™ than™ I™ already™ got™ when™ I™ was™ given™ revelation™ by™ Jesus™ Christ™

:lmao: YEAH! RIGHT!!!

So, when are you going on the crusade to kill all people that refuse to convert to your little Christian Danielism?

I don't need a history lesson to give me anymore comfirmation than I already got when I was given revelation by Jesus Christ

So... the fact that what you believe is the right interpretation is not what the original scriptures indicated in any way doesn't suggest that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong?

Why do I get the idea that you're one of these "I'm a True Christian and no-one else is" kind of christians...

No, I don't see any irony in it at all actually.  I'm sure others on here, who like yourself, don't know what they are talking about will find irony in it also.

The joke was on you. :loser:

Not your duty?  Whose is it then?  Holy Spirit?  Got news for yah.  He's failing miserably.  Must still have his mind on that hebrew virgin he raped.

Nope, you're failing.

No, I don't see any irony in it at all actually.  I'm sure others on here, who like yourself, don't know what they are talking about will find irony in it also.

Wow... not only are you suffering from hubris with regards to your own interpretation of the bible, but you're also suffering from the delusion that anyone who disagrees with you doesn't know what they're talking about...

You sure you're not TJR666 in disguise?

Nope, you're failing.

Oh...so much for those that say "just accept jesus" Now I have to do things too? Pfft. Of course, been there done that. Belived in Santa, Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny too. Hell m y parents tell me I even claimed to have SEEN the Easter Bunny. That's more than I can say about God.

Nope, you're failing.

God/Jesus/Holy Spirit is supposed to prove that Biblegod is real, fails completely, and you think that it's US that are failing...?

So, you're missing knowledge of Logic, Reason, Reality, Causality and the sin of Pride...

Do you like the smell of roasting flesh...?

So... the fact that what you believe is the right interpretation is not what the original scriptures indicated in any way doesn't suggest that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong?

Why do I get the idea that you're one of these "I'm a True Christian and no-one else is" kind of christians...

Yes, I am right on this matter -- Hell is eternal. And universal salvation is also rediculous, and wrong. It's not really a matter of interpretation -- it is a matter of being able to read. Since we hold the Bible as our "carbon copy" of the truth, so that when in doubt, we look back we can find inaccuracies/accuracies -- all one needs to do is read to attain my interpretation of information.

Also, God knows whos are His. There are MANY true Christians.

Yes, I am right on this matter -- Hell is eternal.  And universal salvation is also rediculous, and wrong. It's not really a matter of interpretation -- it is a matter of being able to read.  Since we hold the Bible as our "carbon copy" of the truth, so that when in doubt, we look back we can find inaccuracies/accuracies -- all one needs to do is read to attain my interpretation™ of information.

Also, God knows whos are His.  There are MANY true Christians.

That's why you need to read the Christian history man. The Catholic Church is the only true Christians! And they're going to hell too, anyway...

Oh...so much for those that say "just accept jesus"  Now I have to do things too?  Pfft.  Of course, been there done that.  Belived in Santa, Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny too.  Hell m y parents tell me I even claimed to have SEEN the Easter Bunny.  That's more than I can say about God.

Yes, you have to repent and put your faith in Him. I don't really care how comfortable your ex-christian posse makes you. You're still all on your way to hell if you die in your sin. I've read many of your testimonies, and you've simply acted poorly. You have sinned, and God has bent His bow... He has made it ready for those that choose pay their fine.

Yes, you have to repent and put your faith in Him.  I don't really care how comfortable your ex-christian posse makes you.  You're still all on your way to hell if you die in your sin.  I've read many of your testimonies, and you've simply acted poorly.  You have sinned, and God has bent His bow... He has made it ready for those that choose pay their fine.

YOUR FUCKING DEMON TRIBAL GOD ACTED POORLY FIRST. Ah...that felt good.

Yes, I am right on this matter -- Hell is eternal. 

People who mistakenly believe their fantasies are real typically believe their fantasies are right, because they can't tell the difference. The best we can probably do is agree with you and try not to upset you until you can get help.

People who mistakenly believe their fantasies are real typically believe their fantasies are right, because they can't tell the difference.  The best we can probably do is agree with you and try not to upset you until you can get help.

:lmao:

God/Jesus/Holy Spirit is supposed to prove that Biblegod is real, fails completely, and you think that it's US that are failing...?

So, you're missing knowledge of Logic, Reason, Reality, Causality and the sin of Pride...

Do you like the smell of roasting flesh...?

I'll prove nothing of the sort. Pride in God and His word is no sin, and it is the latter of those things mentioned which strengthens my faith. You can know the truth if you choose to. Yes, it is you that is failing.

You are guilty. You are accountable. You have no excuse.

These three things will eventually be shown to you someday, and many more things.

Pride in a butchering beast. A baby killer extraordinaire. A serial killed that makes Manson look like a kindly gentleman.

People who mistakenly believe their fantasies are real typically believe their fantasies are right, because they can't tell the difference.  The best we can probably do is agree with you and try not to upset you until you can get help.

Like scientists who believe in the generally accepted theory of evolution, and the big bang. :lmao:

Like scientists who believe in the generally accepted theory of evolution, and the big bang.  :lmao:

They are open to modifications. It's a theory, not a Law. Science is self-correcting.

Yes, I am right on this matter -- Hell is rediculous, and wrong. It's not really a matter of interpretation -- it is a matter of being able to read. 

Now, we're getting somewhere.

They are open to modifications.  It's a theory, not a Law.  Science is self-correcting.

Oh, well that's convenient isn't it. This is it! But we can change it when we want cause. But don't deny it or you're a moron! But when it changes it's just a theory. However, accept it as fact or else you're uneducated -- at least until we find out why it's wrong then you have to believe that. That Bible is riddled with contridctions they say... this theory of evolution is a riddle in the making! It is still believed. :lmao:

Oh, well that's convenient isn't it.  This is it! But we can change it when we want cause.  But don't deny it or you're a moron!  But when it changes it's just a theory.  However, accept it as fact or else you're uneducated -- at least until we find out why it's wrong then you have to believe that.  That Bible is riddled with contridctions they say... this theory of evolution is a riddle in the making!  It is still believed.  :lmao:

How about your bible's flat earth? Four legged insects? Rabbits chewing cud? Your bible is filled with stupid stufff that...OMG...tribes people of 2000+ years ago belived in!

Like scientists™ who believe in the generally accepted theory of evolution, and the big bang.  :lmao:

Science is based on testable evidence. Fantasy is based on the runaway imaginations of small children and delusional adults. How does this make you feel?