Goodbye Jesus

Hmm...

scitsofreaky

NEVAH!!!

:phew: Good. :HaHa:

:scratch: Is Asimov going softy on us? :HaHa:

Don't worry, you still have the gang 'round here - LadyFeline and I are more than happy to make up for any lack of expletives you might have. Damn hell ass boobs fart.

Here is the only response thus far (be sure to hold on to your brain): : )

Scit first of all the whole therory of evolution is blah well not evolution but adaption lets look at birds there are some birds that have wings but yet they cannot swim why is that can evolution explain it no... also  HISTORY IS A BAD THING TO BASE A REASON ON  for example if a new hisorical find is found then the whole course of histroy could be rewritten ... Also you seem very very smart so do u have any tips ? like study habbits etc

:twitch: Why don't people use punctuation?

I'm glad I read more of the thread before I commented, Asimov. I almost posted the link to talkorigins without reading all the comments. The other day some YEC tried to bend my ear about "68 geo-chronometrical methods" that support a young Earth. This naturally led me to creationist websites that cited Henry Morris, the hydraulic engineer/fundie who thinks he's a geologist. From there to talkorigins, and, well, here.

Ignorance is everywhere, and it's hard to extirpate. Individuals like this aren't worth the bother. It's the fundies and ignoramuses with an audience we should focus on. For this moron, just a little cut-and-paste riposte is sufficient.

Scit first of all the whole therory of evolution is blah well not evolution but adaption lets look at birds there are some birds that have wings but yet they cannot swim why is that can evolution explain it no... also  HISTORY IS A BAD THING TO BASE A REASON ON  for example if a new hisorical find is found then the whole course of histroy could be rewritten ... Also you seem very very smart so do u have any tips ? like study habbits etc

Sorry, I no speak your crazy moon language.

Please repost in english so I can give your argument the attention it deserves...

:thanks:

My recommendations to this individual:

1. Read a fucking textbook.

2. How the fuck does birds having wings and not being able to swim show that evolution is blah?

3. And yes, the whole course of history HAS been rewritten as new information is found. It's called science, you fucking moron.

4. Tips? Read a fucking book once in awhile....jesus christ...

Also you seem very very smart so do u have any tips ? like study habbits etc

This was the section of that mental abortion that interested me. This person is acknowledging scits of having more marbles than himself, as people do not ask for the advice or guidance of those they perceive as their lessers.

Yet.....

This person disavows evolution (blah?.....someone beat him to death with a spatula) based on what information? He admits he is mentally lacking.....but he's against evolution anyway because??????

This is where parrotting gets you. He has no real information or intelligence to base any real assertion on. I can't respect anyone who really is not equipped to back up their own opinions.

1. Define Scit.

2. Define what you mean by blah. I know it's spelled correctly, but "blah" means different things to different people.

3. Define therory. I don't know what a "therory" is. I know theory but not therory. Is that like fuzzy logic?

4. Defind histroy.

5. Define habbits.

Define define

de·fine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-fn)

v. de·fined, de·fin·ing, de·fines

v. tr.

To state the precise meaning of (a word or sense of a word, for example).

To describe the nature or basic qualities of; explain: define the properties of a new drug; a study that defines people according to their median incomes.

To delineate the outline or form of: gentle hills that were defined against the sky.

To specify distinctly: define the weapons to be used in limited warfare.

To give form or meaning to: “For him, a life is defined by action” (Jay Parini).

v. intr.

To make or write a definition.

'Evolution is blah'? Quite the rebuttal, I must say.

:lmao: It's short though.

Here's my argument from now on: Christianity is blah.

This a just a kid quoting some quack creation-scientist. I've heard most of those on a Saturday segment on a local christian radio broadcast. Just wish Asimov was one of their callers :wicked:

First of all, what is an "athiest"? It's being referred to quite a lot in the opening statement on the site, and it sounds like those Athiests are a really foul and creepy collection... :HaHa:

Atheists are former Christians who questioned God and were turned over to a reprobate mind. They can no longer perceive truth, which is why they make up silly things like science and "theories."

<Sound of fingers snapping>

*Cough*

Uh, don't pay any attention to that -- that was an alternate personality of mine . . . Kathy . .. who, unfortunately, is a born-again Christian.

Good night, Kathy.

Goodnight

Ok, here is my reply I have put up:

Cocmember, you have confused me.  First off, "evolution is blah" is utterly meaningless.  Second, "there are some birds that have wings but yet they cannot swim."  Huh?  This is actually a prime example of adaptation.  Some birds that eat fish have developed the ability to swim, with the extreme being the penguin, while other birds that do not eat fish don't have to swim so they don't need the ability to swim.  Next, "HISTORY IS A BAD THING TO BASE A REASON ON  for example if a new hisorical find is found then the whole course of histroy could be rewritten."  I agree somewhat.  A good example of this rewriting history is actually evolution.  Prior to evolution, The Bible and other such works were treated as the literal history, like the belief that God spoke everything into existence in six days, and that the earth is 6000 years old (roughly).  But then we started making historical discoveries, like prehistoric human and its ancestors, which rewrote the previous version of history.  Now what I disagree with is what your statement implies:  that another discovery will be made that will totally rewrite history as we know it, and that this will make us revert back to the mythic-magic view of history.  This view of history was displaced because it had no empirical evidence, it was based on the stories of men who had "revelations" from God.  But evolution does have empirical evidence, so to revert back we would have to make some sort of discovery that would basically nullify all empirical evidence.  Evolution is falsifiable, which means that one could theoretcially find it to be false based on other emirical evidence, but if it is found to be wrong it does not mean that we would revert back to the magic-mythic worldview.

I must point out that I was cut and pasting those two entries, I do have some advice.  USE PUNCTUATION.  This comment is basically unintelligable because all of the ideas run together.  If you are having trouble using punctuation, ask your English teacher for help.  Also read, read and read some more.

Peace, scitso