Goodbye Jesus

The God Helmet, And Ghosts!

Xerces

*I put this here because ghosts are more a spiritual thing not necessarily tied to one religion.*

Introducing the God helmet! Now, before you watch this, I was reading the third page of this article on howstuff works right? Link provided: http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/afterlife/ghost3.htm and I happened to notice this: "Because of the way the solar wind interacts with the Earth's magnetosphere, the planet's magnetic field stretches out on the side that's in darkness. Some researchers hypothesize that this expanded field interacts more strongly with people's brains. "

Now watch this,

Now think, you watch shows such as the Ghost Hunters, when do they hunt for ghosts? The night time. When do people usually experience ghosts? The night time. Every ghost experience I have ever heard has ALWAYS had ties to the night. And so for me, even though I think the God Helmet is still in hypothesis stage,((not sure)) this tips me toward the scale of belief that ghosts are products of magnetism fucking with our perception.

Thoughts please!!

I saw the original airing of this on Through the Wormhole. Excellent stuff.

A few years ago, some guy wrote a book, "The God Part of the Brain." Never read it, but from reviews I gathered that it covered this sort of thing.

Very cool. I missed this the first time you posted.

I hope more research goes into this. I definitely think there is something to this, even though it's early stages of science here.

• 2 months later...

Interesting video! I always suspect that some religious people, who claim themself often affected by spirits or holy spirit, just only have a bit different brain structure from us.