• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mythra

• MQTA

• Ouroboros

• SkepticOfBible

could someone post that in GA over at cf.com?

Mr. Grinch

With fabulous thinking people like you around, I find it incredible that the christians here choose to persist in their ignorance.

After you open up, it can only be described properly as "cluched-and-gripped-by-tooth-and-nail" ignorance.

If the christians really want to preserve themselves from thinking, they'd better put you on their Ignore list!

:eek:

Alright, Yo-Yo.  Let’s get something straight about this “same bible” issue.

Yo-Yo, PLEASE intelligently read and consider at least ONE of the posts that have attempted to correct you faulty view of bible lore!  YOU are messing up here!

*applause* Grinch's post couldn't have explained the truth about the bible's history better than if Yo-Yo had been hit with it courtesy of a Mack truck. However, it seems Xtians (and other bible huggers) remain comfortrably blind even when confronted with the cold, hard facts and I don't see a sudden acceptance of reason.

'Tis sad.

like manna from heaven, bibles just fell off the gutenburg press

I know they just Appear, I always find one in hotel bedrooms. If you take one, another one appears just as quickly, as soon as you turn your key in.

LOL

Is the Gideon bible in hotels the KJV or another version entirely?

Mr. Grinch

If the christians really want to preserve themselves from thinking, they'd better put you on their Ignore list!

Funny you should mention that! I think I AM on their Iggy List, because they hardly ever reply to my posts. But that's fine. The truth needs no Christian applause.

Awesome, no, totally awesome post Pritishd!

I got that last part from the Jewish website. Figured the jews are 2000 years in ahead of me when it comes to debunking christianity