Goodbye Jesus

The fundies in Indianapolis

pandora

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120718

Remember when New Orleans was swamped and the Muslims danced in the streets claiming Allah was punishing the USA for crimes against them?

Where is their God now? Or has he spoke? Has he told those poor people with an earthquake do not celebrate your brothers misfortunes or I will cast upon you one that is ten-fold with death plagued with disease and misery.

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120718

Remember when New Orleans was swamped and the Muslims danced in the streets claiming Allah was punishing the USA for crimes against them?

Ummmm.....no, I don't remember the muslims saying anything at all. Maybe I missed that news report, but I heard a LOT more shit from fundie christians here in the USA lambasting their NO brothers and sisters and claiming the hurricane was god's righteousness coming down on their sinful heads.

I'm really not interested in what a bunch of people in a country halfway round the world may have to say about us.

I'm more saddened by what our own fellow american citizens have to say about their own bothers and sisters in misfortune. THAT is where the real ugliness is.

Ummmm.....no, I don't remember the muslims saying anything at all. Maybe I missed that news report, but I heard a LOT more shit from fundie christians here in the USA lambasting their NO brothers and sisters and claiming the hurricane was god's righteousness coming down on their sinful heads.

I'm really not interested in what a bunch of people in a country halfway round the world may have to say about us.

I'm more saddened by what our own fellow american citizens have to say about their own bothers and sisters in misfortune. THAT is where the real ugliness is.

Agreed.

Last night I watched the KSL news coverage of the earthquake in Pakistan. The story lasted all of five minutes, after which they devoded 10 to "What would happen/how can we prepare here in Utah?"

I sincerely hope I wasn't the only person watching that coverage sickened by how quickly they could go from 20,000 dead to "that's sad and all, but now back to us."

Ummmm.....no, I don't remember the muslims saying anything at all. Maybe I missed that news report, but I heard a LOT more shit from fundie christians

Gosh, I'm so glad to be here on this board

Sometimes it seems like the entire world has lost their minds,

and I really need to communicate with people that have retained their sanity,

when the president of the US is hearing voices from the Almighty,

telling him to blow other countries to hell

and everyone else is OK with that,

I really appreciate knowing that white raven is out there

thanks

Beverly

about those earthquakes

the first one I remember hearing about was in December of 2001

when we first went into Afghanistan after the 9/11 attack

we had ground troops blowing up cave systems on the pretense that we were routing out the Taliband

a whole mountain caved in,

in December of 2001

5,000 people died in one day

then the tsunami

now this in Pakistan

and it occured to me,

I may be way off base here

but, I don't think we are blowing up places looking for terrorists

or on the instruction of the Almighty

I think we are trying to divert that big puddle of oil in Iraq

to someplace like , Afghanistan

where there is plenty of slave labor

and the Saudies won't have the problem of rich Iraqi people living so close by

(the Saudi people consider Iraqi's to be ignorant beggars and thieves, you know, like the n word)

That is the reason the Saudi guy comes here and kisses George on the lips.

When you all read about the discovery of oil in Afghanistan

remember that I told you this

We did it, for the oil

all the rest is bullshit

Beverly

......to divert that big puddle to Afghanistan you would have to lay thousands of miles of pipe and pumping stations...not blow up caves. Also if you spend 2 minutes looking at a map you see there is this huge country called IRAN inbetween Iraq and Afghanistan.

......to divert that big puddle to Afghanistan you would have to lay thousands of miles of pipe and pumping stations...not blow up caves.  Also if you spend 2 minutes looking at a map you see there is this huge country called IRAN inbetween Iraq and Afghanistan.

We caved in whole mountains, not just blew up a cave

the shifting of the earths tectonic plates has been resulting in massive earthquakes

let me guess, you think God did this

we are blowing up Iraq and Afghanistan for spite? punishing terrorists?

getting even?

is that what its about?

I did look at maps, and when I was in the Army, I read some of the geological surveys done of the middle east

Beverly

Great...and you think that somehow, Iran is gonna just let the US lay thousands of miles of pipe across thier country? Or that we could somehow dig thousands of miles without the Iranians knowing about it?

Well,

the first thing is, my intention is not to just debate, bicker and argue round and round.

It not a matter of who's right, me or you. That's not what I am about.

I am flat out sick of the lies, and propaganda, the kind of stuff they feed the christians with, just to promote their agenda of money and power, money and more power,

You will see how the oil thing plays out.

But, I do have another point for you to consider.

In America, we have invested lots of time, and money, to develop the technology to fly airplanes

It is all computer controlled. We have satelite technology.

On any given day, we have the technology to tap the computer on any commercial airliner, and remote fly that thing, and land it right in Disneyland

I met some retired air force guys, now working contractual for Raytheon,

that really can't swallow the story about the four terriorist dudes.

And, the only reason that I am posting this political stuff,

is because Bro. George, got very friendly with the UPCI

They got lots of $$$, postions of power in the government,

their very own branch of Congress, (check out Apostolic Congress.org, Upton is a UPCI licensed minister) Penties are very big in Texas.

Big Oil friends on one hand, UPCI friends in the other,

and poof.... God wants us to blow Babylon away... again...

and, we are doing it

and, I have to wonder, if the christians weren't so big, powerful

and stupid

would our army be blowing up mountains

while our own people..... drown

Bevelry

post 11, good one:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact, this thread, the more I think about it, the more it frustrates me. The following rant is NOT directed at any moderates but:

The friggin Judeo - Christian - Muslim God wars have been plaguing our planet for nigh on two millenia and I am sick and tired of it! As far as I'm concerned the ludicrous ancient argument sounds like three 1st graders - "he hit me first" "nuh uh, he hit me first" "nuh uh he did " hit hit hit ad nauseum.

Grow up and get the bleeep along, sheesh!!!! If you can't, than give me a list of every fundamentalist in all three groups please. We, the moderates of the world, will pay for a flight for each fundamentalist of the great childish triumvirate to some remote destination in Afghanistan. You'll each be given a couple weapons and plenty of ammo. Fight to the death, and as for the last man standing... well, worry not about that red light beam pointing at your head from the nearest mountaintop, the cruise missile will be there any minute.

Yah, I know, here I am frustrated at the God Wars and proposing a violent solution. Seems to me like a fine way to kill em all and let Moses, Jesus and Mohammed sort em out.

Rant off.

but, I don't think we are blowing up places looking for terrorists

or on the instruction of the Almighty

I think we are trying to divert that big puddle of oil in Iraq

to someplace like ,  Afghanistan

When you all read about the discovery of oil in Afghanistan

remember that I told you this

We did it,  for the oil

all the rest is bullshit

Beverly

IIRC:

Ever hear of the Carlysle Group? Bush Sr is one of the high officials in that group. John Maresca addressed Congress in 1998, the testimony used to be online.. but, gee, suddenly it's no where to be found.

His testimony was about Afghanistan and the pipeline we wanted to build from Russia to Pak, we offered the Taliban like 14 cents per whatever unit, the going rate is 40 cents per unit, and they were going to take us up on it. Osama went over there and told the Taliban they're being ripped off and said they should ask for something like 1.05 per unit.

The end of the report stated that the pipeline will be impossible to negotiate until there's a change of regime in Afghanistan.

Also IIRC, we were supposed to be 'going into Afghanistan' in October 2001, but there was no reason to use or justify it. Probably wouldn't have heard much, if anything, about it. Then 9/11 gave them the excuse they needed to get all of America behind the attack.

As for the weather and geological conditions... it's all related to Afgh and Iraq. We've been setting off bombs since 10/2001 over that part of the world. The HEAT from he bombs rises up into the atmosphere. It gets into the jet stream, and the planet goes into Clean Up mode. Wash, Rinse, Spin. Hurricanes, Tornados, Tsunami's/earthquakes, all part of he cleansing process.

Whoa to anyone in nature's way.

As for the weather and geological conditions... it's all related to Afgh and Iraq.  We've been setting off bombs since 10/2001 over that part of the world.  The HEAT from he bombs rises up into the atmosphere.  It gets into the jet stream, and the planet goes into Clean Up mode.  Wash, Rinse, Spin.  Hurricanes, Tornados, Tsunami's/earthquakes, all part of he cleansing process.

Whoa to anyone in nature's way.

Prove it. Show me your sources for tonnage dropped/fired then compare the amount of explosives and what not used in relation to the seperate conflicts of WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam along with the weather patterns during and after those conflicts.

Got no proof, sorry. Just flippant opinion from observation. The shuttles going through the atmosphere don't help things either.

Just simple physical cause and effect. FWIW, don't matter either way; couldn't change a thing even if it were the case.

All right folks, this is getting out of hand.

Vix is right. You've got no proof for your extravagant claims, just a bunch of anti-government paranoia and conspiracy theories. You've been here long enough to know that shit don't fly with us.

Just like with organized religion, there's plenty enough documentable "do not speak of" items in the compost heap to be dragged out and laid at the govt's feet to build a reasonable case of Clean Up Or Get The Fuck Out, without resorting to such wild and unproveable stuff. Doing the latter only delays and interferes with the former, and as such those of us working to see that necessary accountability have little patience for it.

So, I'm asking in the nicest, but most direct way I can think of; put up or shut up.

just a bunch of anti-government paranoia and conspiracy theories.

Nope, I get my stuff straight from CNN, BBC, NBC and, the really best proof,

is Bro. George himself.

But, I can remember back to the days of Viet Nam,

I wanted peace, but,

christians used to call me "pinko commie fag"

I have noticed that many christians share the same tactics,

they react with name calling, and hostility like "get out" "shut up"

I think it hurts their minds when truth conflicts with what they've been told in church, that's why they react like that.

Beverly