Goodbye Jesus

American Atheist Plagiarizes Acharya's Work?

Guest Scott Hall

You know, despite my reasoned impressions of her, I might be willing to reconsider if the fan boys weren't so clearly ravenous. Nothing inspires me to reconsider my thoughts after witnessing these sorts of blind devotional zeal.

100% agree. Thor's behavior (and some other Acharyans I've talked to) scares me. I don't want to get involved in another cult.

I've seen Thor's posts in other forums. He's like this all over the place. He never calms down or act sensible. Believe me, he's the troll here. But I find it amusing to have him around. If another moderator decides to kick him out, I wouldn't care less, but I suspect he's pushing me for the purpose of me banning him. I don't want to give him the pleasure. :) He's not even worth the speck of dirt under my toenails. :HaHa:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Antlerman

• Rev R

• R. S. Martin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PUSH THE BIG RED BUTTON OF DOOM ON HANS!!

BANHAMMER! BANHAMMER! BANHAMMER!

:grin:

Sorry, but currently I'm in some weird fetish mood. I'm keeping Thor the Acharyanist around for entertainment. :)

Acharyahu Akbar!!!

:HaHa: I didn't get that one at first. Then I saw it while scrolling through. :3:

You're just a small sensitive ant. I'd squish you if I put my little finger on your neck. You tiny speck of nothing.

(Keep on feeding me. I'm hungry. And I'm having fun!)

:lmao: I enjoy you like this! It's worth the price of admission. We should set up a special box for AcharyaS fan boys for these moments when we feel that particular need to melt plastic soldiers with a magnifying glass. Oh, behold what wonders his wrath (tantrum) hath wrought.

I vote Den it and let Hans take it to the next level.

:lmao: I enjoy you like this! It's worth the price of admission. We should set up a special box for AcharyaS fan boys for these moments when we feel that particular need to melt plastic soldiers with a magnifying glass. Oh, behold what wonders his wrath (tantrum) hath wrought.

:phew: I was worried I might be too harsh. I like small animals and I don't want to scare them away.

But you know, I'm a bit flattered by his interest in me. He even called me juvenile. I didn't know he considered me to be at least twice his age! He must be looking up to me. :shrug:

I don't know if I can take it higher. Thor might not be able to handle it. :( It would be thorible. (Oh, noez! not ze puns!)

I don't know if I can take it higher. Thor might not be able to handle it. :( It would be thorible. (Oh, noez! not ze puns!)

are you saying his personality is not to your viking?

Oh. Here is a very peculiar sidenote, Acharya is a Sanskrit word that means spiritual or religious teacher. She's the guru by her own admission. I think that's quite interesting. Maybe ant queen is more appropriate?

Damn. How can I make a comeback to that one! :HaHa:

Here, I was trying to play it Loki.

Oh. Here is a very peculiar sidenote, Acharya is a Sanskrit word that means spiritual or religious teacher. She's the guru by her own admission. I think that's quite interesting. Maybe ant queen is more appropriate?

literally translates to "one who teaches by example"

Damn. How can I make a comeback to that one! :HaHa:

Here, I was trying to play it Loki.

Aesir a problem with your pun skills?

literally translates to "one who teaches by example"

Oh, yes, that's the correct translation of guru, isn't it?

Does acharya mean the same thing, or is it that one more of "one who teaches by being angry with those who disagree"?

I a-Frey I'm running out of names.

I a-Frey I'm running out of names.

That sounds Tyr-able. Don't pull your hair about it though, it'll only make you Baldur.

Oh, yes, that's the correct translation of guru, isn't it?

Does acharya mean the same thing, or is it that one more of "one who teaches by being angry with those who disagree"?

perhaps, it doesn't specify what the example is

That sounds Tyr-able. Don't pull your hair about it though, it'll only make you Baldur.

:drink:

I'm not Bragi, but I do have all my hair still, even though I've lived a long Lif. The only discernible change is my slightly larger Midgaard.

perhaps, it doesn't specify what the example is

Ah. True that.

Heimdall out of puns, but on the bright side, it can't get any Norse. Hel of a good time though. Must be a ymir-icle! I had a couple left.

If you need Otter names, there are a Lot of them in the Bible too.

But it takes more Emmanuel work to search for them. Some of the names make you laugh your Asaf.

sounds too much like a Job to me. Adonai think i can keep it up

Please please folks this is a Sirius topic. Let's keep it focused. Where the hell is a moderator when you need one!

(sorry all could think of was a star pun).

sounds too much like a Job to me. Adonai think i can keep it up

This exercise surely leaves a Mark on you. If you feel weak, we can always go the vegan route. Lettuce pray for strength.

Please please folks this is a Sirius topic. Let's keep it focused. Where the hell is a moderator when you need one!

I think we've created a Moon-ster.

To post a Mercury-s question, do you feel this topic took a amateuriSaturn and should be dealt with in different Venus?

You know, despite my reasoned impressions of her, I might be willing to reconsider if the fan boys weren't so clearly ravenous. Nothing inspires me to reconsider my thoughts after witnessing these sorts of blind devotional zeal.

Have you read Tom Harpur's book, The Pagan Christ? Harpur isn't trying to use Jesus mythicism to get rid of Christianity but while Harpur doesn't believe in a historical Jesus, Harpur himself is a Christian theologian and an Anglican priest who advocates Cosmic Christianity as a reformation of the religion.

(sorry all could think of was a star pun).

Surely this is proof that AM never existed and AM is just a plagiarism of paganism.

That was brilliant punning!!!!

Tears, tears... :HappyCry:

Too good!

Phanta