Goodbye Jesus

What makes the christian god so great anyway??

Angel

I'm curious where the remains of that tower are.

I'm curious as to where the tower led to. Did it reach beyond the atmosphere? Beyond the moon?

I know some xtians believe it was a 'symbolic' tower, like some kind of ivory tower where people were figuring out the secrets of god or something. Either way, they got god worried.

Doesn't seem like god would be all that concerned about people reaching him.

Doesn't seem like god would be all that concerned about people reaching him.

Isn't that the funny thing. Shouldn't God be pleased and happy that the whole world population is trying to reach God? He was pissed because they wanted to know him and meet him? No wonder God never heard my prayers! I was too busy to get to know him, and he doesn't like that!

I'm curious where the remains of that tower are.

Babylon. Right next to the King Nimrod Museum. LOL

King Nimrod was a Genius.

Nimrod was born in 2275 BC. about 95 years after the deluge. This was certainly a very short period for mankind i.e. members of Noah's family to acquire the vast knowledge that the genius Nimrod has displayed viz. :-

1. The first use of irrigation in the valleys of the Tigris and Euphrates for agriculture (This knowledge of building dams and digging canals was carried to Egypt from here).

2. The first extraction of copper.

3. The invention of manufacture of bronze.

4. Invention of sexagesimal system (i.e. Base 60) which divides a circle into 360 degrees, a degree into 60 minutes and a minute into 60 seconds.

5. The division of the day into 24 hours, each hour to consist of 60 minutes divided into 60 seconds. The new date commences from midnight instead of "Sun Set" as the time of Sun Set varied from day to day, hence this was not a scientific method according to Nimrod.

6. Astronomy.

7. The twelve constellations of the Zodiac.

8. The calculation of the solar year comprising 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes and 30 seconds. (These ideas were taken to Egypt from here).

9. The division of the solar year into twelve months according to the twelve constellations of the Zodiac.

10. The calculation of the Horoscope based upon the Zodiac.

11. Astrology, palmistry and forecasting.

12. Making burnt clay bricks for buildings.

13. Mathematical calculations for large buildings, bridges, temples, palaces and dams.

14. Cuneiform Tablets.

15. Magic, the art of Witchcraft i.e. how to influence people without their realizing this fact.

16. The alteration of the commencement of the week from Saturday to Dies Solis" or Sun-god's day and the naming of the days after the various deities i.e. Sun's day, moon's day etc.

These and so many other notions and the prowess, which he displayed during his life, fill one with wonder and amazement as to how he could possibly have acquired so much knowledge, out of practically nothing. The high degree of perfection is evident from the fact that in these 4,000 years we have not advanced much further on many of these subjects beyond what he has disclosed -- especially in the calculation of the Solar Year, the method of computing and dividing days, hours, minutes, the twelve Zodiacal constellations, Astrology, Palmistry, and the Horoscope for forecasting.

It was Nimrod, who calculated and showed the "Precession of Equinox" with the same accuracy as done by astronomers of today, at "fifty second nine thirds and three fourths of a third of a degree" in a year, and by such calculation it can be computed that it takes the sun 2,150 years to retrograde out of one sign of the Zodiac into another. Hence he calculated the precession of equinox during his period was in the constellation of Aries i.e. from 2537 BC. to 388 BC. The people who went to Egypt from the Tower of Babel carried this knowledge with them and the old records of Egypt show this calculation by their priests.

15. Magic, the art of Witchcraft i.e. how to influence people without their realizing this fact.

Just like TV, media, commercials, and preaching and evangelizing, etc...

It means religion is Witchcraft!

It means religion is Witchcraft!

According to several of the Wiccan books I read when I was trying that out, prayer is just another form of spellcasting. I don't believe either work, but they're similar in nature. The only difference with Wiccan spells, is that they use props like candles, gemstones, herbs, teas, smudge sticks, bells, etc. Christians sometimes light certain colored candles in prayer, which is essentially a Pagan practice. And Communion is taken from the Pagans also. Heck, most of Christianity was borrowed from the Pagans.

According to several of the Wiccan books I read when I was trying that out, prayer is just another form of spellcasting.  I don't believe either work, but they're similar in nature.  The only difference with Wiccan spells, is that they use props like candles, gemstones, herbs, teas, smudge sticks, bells, etc.  Christians sometimes light certain colored candles in prayer, which is essentially a Pagan practice.  And Communion is taken from the Pagans also.  Heck, most of Christianity was borrowed from the Pagans.

However, christians have their props too... anointing oil, handkerchiefs to be passed to others for healing.... all used with prayer, so I would say that it is very close to witchcraft. Yes, you are also right about chrsitians lighting different color candles for different meanings. They have taken a lot of pagan symbols and used them for their wn purposes. Just like the "fish symbol" if you do a lot of reading on this site, you will know what I am talking about. They also take holidays and change them for the purposes. Christmas and Easter were pagan holidays if I am not mistaken.

Christmas and Easter were pagan holidays if I am not mistaken.

Yep, winter solstice and Ostara.