Goodbye Jesus

Teach both Theories

Celsus

THEY seem to think that it is. THEY want to try to use science to try and show how it is or could be possible.

I don't know. I just feel sorry for those kids who are learning that this is correct and is backed up by science, when in fact it is just bullshit.

And by introducing it into a classroom, you would be conceding that it is science and worthy of their attention.

Kids are retards, they will learn when they get older...there's no point in pressing the issue. If they don't learn, that's too bad for them.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• a midnight star

• Asimov

• Amethyst

• Dianka

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And by introducing it into a classroom, you would be conceding that it is science and worthy of their attention. 

Kids are retards, they will learn when they get older...there's no point in pressing the issue.  If they don't learn, that's too bad for them.

That just seems cold. Like just fuck em. I know that isn't how you meant it.

I don't know. I just feel sorry for those kids who are learning that this is correct and is backed up by science, when in fact it is just bullshit.

Then teach their parents. Write books debunking religion. Start up more web sites like this one. Pay to advertise it in the media, since most people still watch TV and that's where they get their information from.

You could also write books debunking religion aimed at children, but most Christian parents would not buy them, and would probably denounce them as Satanic or something.

Kids are retards, they will learn when they get older...there's no point in pressing the issue. If they don't learn, that's too bad for them.

On the contrary, when I was a kid, I loved to learn. The problem was that I was forced to go to a religious school where I learned pure balogne. I did not fit in well for that reason. I might've been a good scientist if I had been encouraged to be good at things like math and science, but as it was, they didn't want to teach it. And I'm 30, so it's a little too late for me to start a new career that you need a PHd for, but I can still read books on science and science magazines and write science fiction.

Anywho, if you teach kids, they will learn. I don't think all kids are stupid. IMHO, it's the fundies who want to teach their kids balgone who are morons.

I got snubbed out of the Church of Christ church for daring to consider theistic evolution. These young earth creationists are the same as the flat earth believers or those that booted Gallileo out of the church for believing the earth revolved around the sun. That fear of being wrong is what controls them. Eventually christianity will learn, and it's stubborn folk on this matter will die off, as the flat earth people did. :Wendywhatever:

It's just not as easy to explain to creationists, like simply proving it with a picture or a telescope. Maybe we just need more picture books and diagrams. :grin:

That just seems cold. Like just fuck em. I know that isn't how you meant it.

Pretty much it is. I'll debate anyone I can to further myself, because I want to, other people wont even bother looking at the opposing side so why should I make the effort to teach them?