Goodbye Jesus

The Only Bible Verse I Can Agree With

LookingForTruth

In my religion class we are reading Judges this week and I came across a Bible verse that I can now claim to be my favorite. The verse is from Judges 16 talking about Samson and Delilah...blah blah blah. Anyway, it is chapter 16 verse 7 and I quote " Samson answered her, If anyone ties me with seven fresh thongs that have not been dried, I'll become as weak as any other man." I know that "thongs" actually means "bowstrings", but in my fantasy we will leave it to mean female thongs and fresh to mean just removed from said females. Anyway, just thought I would share this little bit of "perversion" that I came across that was inspired by god in his "true" book of fiction. And yes I am perverted.

• Super Moderator

Thanks for the link, Thackerie. It's nice to have such a collection so readily available in one convenient website. Somehow I missed that one in my travels along the interwebz... Damn, those crazy christians are right -- their buybull really does provide them with all the needed Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth -- including holy, sanctified pr0n.smileysex.gif