Goodbye Jesus

kind of bad?

spirit1st

For every good story about your imaginary friend, we can give a story about the pain he cause or could have prevented.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Amethyst

• crazy-tiger

• spirit1st

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay I googled Christian forum for you Spirit1st and there were 32,200,000 hits. Yeah just NO where to go huh?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Chris...G=Google+Search

Okay okay, I know churches and Christian groups bad, you need born of GOD Christian places, so I googled that 3,660,000 hits. Someone here said there were thousands of Christian sites, wrong, there are millions of Christian forums and sites, and even born of GOD Christian forums, go find them, buh bye.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=of...+forums&spell=1

The power of search engines!

For fucks sake, will you please use the return key...

paragraphs.gif

Well not too bad!Really,I don"t want to hurt any ones feelings.But you know what I SEE?Pain ,lots of pain.I belong to no group.I have little faith in churches.I think they mostly try to control people and use people for there purpose.Oh they may mean well.But still it is not like the LORD would have it.Everything I said is true.You see the TRUTh is not taught in most churches as they have not listened too the HOLY GHOST.None or at least MOST here have never known GOD.This may affend you?But still it is true.I told you before my 1st death.I thought I knew the LORd.But was lost.The fear of that was worse than anything on earth could be.Sure I make mistakes in typing.More than likly?I"ll make lots of mistakes in life.You may not believe this,then again?You might.But the only sites ,I have ever been banned from,were so called christain sites.I just got over a 45 day ban on tribulation force .For saying ?The LORD took all my sins away.And My new spirit,born of GOD.Could not sin.They were very mad!I follow no man or group upon the earth.I have little faith in my fellow man.But still I love him or her.I know I think different than most on the earth.I kinda live in the middle .Take heat from both sides.I don"t mind,It is worth it too know MY LORD And creator.My FAITH is beyond touching.It can not be taken.I would be happy in a cage.Because it has nothing too do with this world!        I would guess?I have suffered at least as much as any of you.But I do not mind.As I know it can only last a short time here on earth.I think even the worst, on this site,Which does not seem to be too bad.Will know I tell the truth.Why, would I waste my time coming here?I could be on another site reaps much more hate?But the LORd caused me to come here.I do not know why?But HE does.We who are really HIS.Live by faith.Being led blindly many times.Yet HIS purpose is done.Some times ?We do not know the purpose.I really am sorry ,I hurt so manys feelings.Or maybe it just gave most here a chance to vent there angryer at someone they feel is not like them or odd or just not as smart as they are.It does not matter the reason!But that it has blessed you in some way.Maybe you will be kinder to each other?or your familys by putting me down.Really I pray that each of you to have happiness in this life.As our lifes are very short and many we love suffer in many ways.Life can be very hard.And we seem to hurt easy?You know most of my family is dead.My one son.Whom I pray to have.He was killed in the hospital by 2 nurses.It broke my heart,I went out side the hospital and went to my knees behind a bush .I ask the LORD.No I told the LORd.YOU MUST TELL ME.Did my son go too heaven.He said Did I ever leave or forsake you?I said ?NO LORD.HE SAID ?WHY WOULD I DO IT TOO HIM.Even as I write .tears cloud my eyes .Most will not care.But some with kids understand the LOVE we have for our childern!

Tell me... do you often have this delusion that you're Job?

Quoth Gary:

Why, would I waste my time coming here?I could be on another site reaps much more hate?But the LORd caused me to come here.I do not know why?But HE does.

Is engrish your third language?

Was the bread truck's tailgunner a bit harsh dropping you off after remedial brain fluid draining? Was the concrete a touch harder than the spiny knot between your eyes?

Man, I've run outa reasons why an even partially literate person would post as such.

As Choad says "What the hell have I been smoking?"

kL

Well not too bad!Really,I don"t want to hurt any ones feelings.

No worries you didn't.

But you know what I SEE?Pain ,lots of pain.

A) No one asked what you see.

B) You don't really care so why shuold I?

I belong to no group.

Did you join this group?? Uh huh yep yep you did.

I have little faith in churches.I think they mostly try to control people and use people for there purpose.Oh they may mean well.But still it is not like the LORD would have it.Everything I said is true.You see the TRUTh is not taught in most churches

The "truth" is not taught in any church.

as they have not listened too the HOLY GHOST.

How do you know? Are you God?

None or at least MOST here have never known GOD.

Again you known this how??

This may affend you?But still it is true.I told you before my 1st death.I thought I knew the LORd.But was lost.The fear of that was worse than anything on earth could be.Sure I make mistakes in typing.More than likly?I"ll make lots of mistakes in life.You may not believe this,then again?You might.But the only sites ,I have ever been banned from,were so called christain sites.I just got over a 45 day ban on tribulation force .For saying ?The LORD took all my sins away.And My new spirit,born of GOD.Could not sin.They were very mad!I follow no man or group upon the earth.I have little faith in my fellow man.But still I love him or her.I know I think different than most on the earth.I kinda live in the middle .Take heat from both sides.I don"t mind,It is worth it too know MY LORD And creator.My FAITH is beyond touching.It can not be taken.I would be happy in a cage.Because it has nothing too do with this world! I would guess?I have suffered at least as much as any of you.But I do not mind.As I know it can only last a short time here on earth.I think even the worst, on this site,Which does not seem to be too bad.Will know I tell the truth.Why, would I waste my time coming here?I could be on another site reaps much more hate?But the LORd caused me to come here.I do not know why?But HE does.We who are really HIS.Live by faith.Being led blindly many times.Yet HIS purpose is done.Some times ?We do not know the purpose.I really am sorry ,I hurt so manys feelings.Or maybe it just gave most here a chance to vent there angryer at someone they feel is not like them or odd or just not as smart as they are.It does not matter the reason!But that it has blessed you in some way.Maybe you will be kinder to each other?or your familys by putting me down.Really I pray that each of you to have happiness in this life.As our lifes are very short and many we love suffer in many ways.Life can be very hard.And we seem to hurt easy?You know most of my family is dead.My one son.Whom I pray to have.He was killed in the hospital by 2 nurses.It broke my heart,I went out side the hospital and went to my knees behind a bush .I ask the LORD.No I told the LORd.YOU MUST TELL ME.Did my son go too heaven.He said Did I ever leave or forsake you?I said ?NO LORD.HE SAID ?WHY WOULD I DO IT TOO HIM.Even as I write .tears cloud my eyes .Most will not care.But some with kids understand the LOVE we have for our childern!

I have three beautiful children, 17. 13 and 9. What the character called God in the bible would have me do to them is not love. This character would have me hit my children and if still disobediant he would have me kill them. Then what this mythilogical character would do himself to my childern is not love. If my children were to fail, for whatever reason, to believe in this tyranicle character he will tourture them for enternity. You have kids? Picture this, you beautiful daughter, that calls you Daddy, grows up and comits a crime. Could you then put her in a furnace look her in the eyes close the door and watch has she slowly burned to death? Could you endure her going through this forever, with it never ending for any reason? See, I DO love my children, and I could NEVER do that.

post-552-1129172173_thumb.jpg

Spirit1st, you really need to get some therapy or at least professional counseling. Seriously.

spirit: I'm very sorry that you lost your son. It makes my heart hurt to see your pain. It's a pain that I can relate to. That is really tough, and no one, christian or not should have to go through some of the things you've been through.

And I'm not sure if you are here because you think you can change some of our minds, or if you are just here to tell your story to anyone who will listen.

Just know this. We are just as convinced and solid in our non-faith as you are in your faith. You won't find very many people here that will take much interest in your evangelizing.

Now, about your posts. You can improve the readability of them by doing two really simple things. (I'm not being a smart ass here).

I know you know what a space bar is on the keyboard, because you have a space between words. After a comma, hit the space bar once. After a period, hit it twice before you type anything else. This is really easy, and it will help us to read what you're saying. mythra

Even as I write .tears cloud my eyes .Most will not care.But some with kids understand the LOVE we have for our childern!

I understand, Spirit1st.

I have two children.

I haven't been so unfortunate as to lose a child,

but I'm well-aware of its effects on the parents who do.

I stand with Mythra on this. It makes my heart hurt to see your pain, and yes, I can relate to it.

Quoth Gary:

kL

Phewfttit.......

I resemble that remark!

that ................ -was ......... -a ................. .play............... . on words........................ in case ............................ yews recon I am a fuck wit as well as a smart arse foreigner :wicked:

I have an interesting method of spelling but so do American's.....its not exactly 'proper' engrish either.. :HaHa:

oh while i'm editing...to the christian person who started this discussion...I haven't read your posts because they are waaay to hard to read....even with spectacles.

hint...hint

.ethnocentric huh!

Even as I write .tears cloud my eyes .Most will not care.But some with kids understand the LOVE we have for our childern!

Spirit1st;

All of us, like mythra said, would absolutely hate to lose a child like you have done. Don't mistake our criticism for "not caring" about the death of a child -- it would be the worse thing that could happen to anyone: christian or atheist.

However, we do criticize you because we really don't know what the heck you're doing here. We don't believe in imaginary genies in the sky any more, and there's no quotation of scripture, and no catchy cliche', and no personal story you could type out messily that will convince us otherwise.

You see, we came to our conclusions using our critical thinking skills -- those things born of logic and reasoning. Your world revolves around blind faith and a vague old book that no two people on this planet can agree on identically -- we, on the other hand, trust the scientific principles that brought about the combustable engine, medicine, electricity, the internet, etc., etc.

I think you're here for another reason. An invisible God didn't make you come here -- your curiousity did. You want a good reason to be spelled out for you to abandon a faith that has failed you -- something else that will work magic for you and not condemn you to hell, or condemn you to nothingness after this life.

Well, we know that there isn't a hell -- but, "atheism" isn't another belief system that can replace your current one. It's the absense of belief in mythology, and the acceptance of the scientific principles that have created our modern society. And, there is no life after this one -- so you have to make the best of the one you have left.

Good luck on your journey -- I know you're life has been hell, maybe you can find some happiness in the one you have left. Find your own heaven; make your own peace.

AN6F5B1.gif

Consider that a free gift from an AOLer... :cunn:

Hey, I was an AOLer once too. And I didn't mean you CT. :P

Quoth Gary:

Was the bread truck's tailgunner a bit harsh dropping you off after remedial brain fluid draining? Was the concrete a touch harder than the spiny knot between your eyes?

Man, I've run outa reasons why an even partially literate person would post as such.

As Choad says "What the hell have I been smoking?"

kL

:drink::lmao:

Engrish is my thild ranguage. Yu want som flied lice with that?

Spirit1st,

It is sad to hear about your child and tough times in church. You've chosen a lonely path of Christianity as well.

My tough times in church were not the reason that I left Christianity.

Reason was the reason. Many people here will tell you the same thing.

I hope you stay around this website. But please listen to the advice on posting.

Peace,

GiantBear

Spirit1st,

I'm also sorry that you lost your son, since I know how strong the emotions are when one of your own kids are hurt.

And one more thing. I commend you for being so brave to actually go to a site like this and stand up for what you think and believe. It does take some guts to do that, and especially when it's obvious that you have a hard time making coherent posts. It reminds me of when I was in Germany and tried to witness to people on the street, and I could barely speak german. I still remember the old lady I tried to evangelize to. I'm laughing and crying at the thought... (see if I can remember to write this correctly) "Got liebe dich."

(On a side note, I did read your post, but didn't really catch that part that your son died, just because the sentence structure you have makes it a bit confusing to read. And another side note to Mythra et. al. is that it doesn't matter if you put two spaces instead of one, the HTML will contract it to one on display. 1 space: " ", 2 spaces: " ", 10 spaces: " ")

You know, Gary - in thinking about your prayer on your knees after your son died -

I had moments like that, too. Face in my hands - weeping before God. Searching for answers. Pouring out my heart to him. But I didn't get the assurance that you seem to think you received.

In the movie Cinderella Man, there comes a memorable scene with Renee Zellweger and Russel Crowe. Russel Crowe plays a boxer in a true story about James Braddock. Anyway, after struggling horribly to survive, Renee Zellweger asks her husband (Crowe) to say grace over a meal.

And he replies, "I'm all prayed out".

That's me. I got to where I was all prayed out.

Well, Let me say?I love church.I go to a church where the pastor may not be born again.But knows all the fleshy things to hold the people.

Still I go,I know he does not like me.He trys not to shake my hand.And has,preached about me a number of times.But I"don"t mind.Because I know?He can not see clear.

But I love to sing with the others and give GLORY too my LORD.

I can tell you? I think?The LORD only got mad at me once?He was told me many years ago,I was following a pastor.I did not know it.But from that day to now.I have never followed another.I pray, ask the HOLY SPIRIT to reveal truth to me.I have experianced almost everything in the new testament.So I know it works.The holy ghost will show us anything on earth our minds can recieve.

Hansolo,

I know the feeling.When I 1st came to the LORD.I wanted to tell everyone.I once was in miami seeing some friends.Saw a man watering his grass.I said gee,I will lead him to the LORD.Walked up and spoke words, no one on earth or any where else could understand.I told the man then,I was sorry.I walked away with my head bowed.And told I LORD.I would tell others unless?HE Told me too.I thought I could lead anyone to the LORD.PRIDE.I know GOD is real and the LORD JESUS CHRIST.I know everything in the bible works.But I also know it has an order.When we step out of it.It will not work!And I KNOW.I HAVE SUFFERED NEEDLESSLY.BECAUSE ?I DID NOT BELIEVE GOD ABOVE MY EYES.

BEcause we live by faith and no love our lifes unto death.Not easy for most.Our self will is very powerful.I have failed many times.Yet I always repented and tried harder the next time.But many times,Things ,I was told were sin.WERE NOT.I said so much dumb things to my mom.Because the church said it was evil and I worried for her.Yet I was wrong.Nothing entering our bodys is sin.What we say?That gives life or takes it!

It is so simple,yet sounds almost dumb.But the things of GOD are simple and not so hard.But fellowing others.They WILL MAKE IT HARD.GOD IS LOVE.LOVE GIVES MERCY AND GRACE.I could not live for my LORD,if it were not so EASY!I am bound by nothing,but LOVE.This is the gift of GOD,

HE did not die to put a rope on our neck.But to take it off!

Let me just say this...

There are hundreds of places for Christians to go and squeal like preteen girls about God. Go ahead - go to google and look up "Christian message boards". I'm sure you'll find your fill.

THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR CHRISTIANS. THIS PLACE IS FOR EX-CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, THEN TAKE YOUR BLOODY FUCKING BALL AND GO TO ANOTHER PART OF THE PLAYGROUND, YOU STUPID GIT.

Well, Let me say?I love church.I go to a church where the pastor may not be born again.But knows all the fleshy things to hold the people.

Fleshy things? Ewww....

If you love church that much, then go there.

Still I go,I know he does not like me.He trys not to shake my hand.And has,preached about me a number of times.But I"don"t mind.Because I know?He can not see clear.

Huh? Um, sorry, I can't see too clearly either. You need to get therapy or something.

The LORD only got mad at me once?He was told me many years ago,I was following a pastor.I did not know it.But from that day to now.I have never followed another.

Then how do you go to church since whatever church you go to will have a pastor of some kind?

BEcause we live by faith and no love our lifes unto death.Not easy for most.Our self will is very powerful.I have failed many times.Yet I always repented and tried harder the next time.But many times,Things ,I was told were sin.WERE NOT.I said so much dumb things to my mom.Because the church said it was evil and I worried for her.Yet I was wrong.Nothing entering our bodys is sin.What we say?That gives life or takes it!.

Saying dumb things is not evil. Making mistakes is not evil. We make mistakes to learn from them. Nobody desrves torture for making mistakes. If you honestly believe that you deserve torture because you made a mistake, you need therapy. Okay? Get some professional help! I have no idea what you mean by this: Nothing entering our bodys is sin.What we say?That gives life or takes it! but it sounds like you need professional help. Really.

Go see a psychologist and TELL HIM THIS. All of it. He will help you.

Yes its true 100%. It was on a wedesday night.Where a lot of churches are open?Of course she is now married and doing well!

Was this wrong in your eyes?

Yes its true 100%. It was on a wedesday night.Where a lot of churches are open?Of course she is now married and doing well!

A liar and you haven't tackled english as a second language....

It's not "wrong" per say, but you have no proof. I think before you start posting on a new forum, you need to #1. have a working keyboard and spell checker and #2. realize that most people who don't know you aren't going to take wild claims seriously without proof, so you need to make them sound not so wild, or don't post them until people get to know you first. We are ex-Christians for a reason. Most of us are skeptics. We don't believe things without evidence.

If all that stuff happened, even if it didn't, you could benefit from some professional counseling. Please, do yourself and your family a favor and get some professional help.

I don"t go too doctors,As you see fromnmy testamonys.At least not willingly normally.My doctor is JESUS CHRIST,He has not failed me!