Goodbye Jesus

kind of bad?

spirit1st

I don"t go too doctors,As you see fromnmy testamonys.At least not willingly normally.My doctor is JESUS CHRIST,He has not failed me!

Fruitcake20Tee.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Amethyst

• crazy-tiger

• spirit1st

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don"t go too doctors,As you see fromnmy testamonys.At least not willingly normally.My doctor is JESUS CHRIST,He has not failed me!

He hasn't helped you much, obviously. Go see a professional. Do you really think that a loving god would send anyone to hell for going to a doctor? That is a cult warning sign, that they tell you not to get medical care and trust only the cult leader.

Did you ask him for typing skills? If you have, he's failed you.

His spacebar is broken.

So, is he waiting for Jesus to get him a new keyboard? :mellow:

This is a fixable problem. Keyboards aren't that expensive.

It has nothing too do with hell.But I perfer to be healed by GOD.I will always give HIm 1st chance to heal me,If HE does not do this?Then I would go too a doctor.I thank GOD for DOCTORS.Where would people be with out them and wonderful nurses.of course there are better and not so good.

I do not expect people to follow me .Or be like me.

I only tell?What has taken place in my life and the things ,I found that worked for me and my house hold.As you can see.EVERYTHING has not be perfect.And I have not told ALL things.

I think the mistake most people do in life,which I once did?Was listen to others and then ?Make the same mistakes.I decided ,if I fall?I will only be able to blame me!And I have made lots of mistakes.But as I grow older.I see where I make less.But not 100% of course.I really have come to enjoy talking here!Personally,I think ?We have the RIGHT to live as we will,as long as we are not destorying or hurting others.It is NO other person right on EARTH TO JUDGE US!As you may know?The BIBLE TEACHES US ?NOT TOO JUDGE OTHERS.And I think ?this is right and good.But some times we do?And do not mean too!I have for sure!And if I have misunderstood anyone?Forgive me.Because ,I know with my type of explaining ,I could ,say something?That did not sound nice!I have always had?What some would think a wealness?I could never stand seeing the weak or less be hurt.I had more trouble in school with bullys.I would go after them every time.I could be way on the other side of a room and see a guy hurt or bullying a person and run over there .I guess?Because I was sick when little and had to learn to walk again .And a big guy beat me up daily.I think there things affect us as we grow older .and play a part on out over all thinking.I do not want make this post too big.Sorry!

.It is NO other person right on EARTH TO JUDGE US!As you may know?The BIBLE TEACHES US ?NOT TOO JUDGE OTHERS.

So quit fucking preaching, asshole.

Oh, Man! Not one of these... :Doh:

You need to go somewhere where this incessant rambling is welcomed...you're imposing your beliefs, your way of life, and your, um, methods of healing on us...I don't know what you're expecting from this "exchange" but I don't think it'll be very beneficial to your obvious fragile psyche. Besides, you're giving me a headache with your, um, pioneering way of typing....I've never seen anything like it, but I'm sure it's welcomed on Children of God or whatever sites.

You know what would be a great idea? IF YOU WENT TO ONE OF THOSE!!

You need emotional support from those who feel like you do. I don't think this is the place for you. :nono:

His spacebar is broken.

Only between sentences. It works perfectly well between words?!

It has nothing too do with hell.But I perfer to be healed by GOD.I will always give HIm 1st chance to heal me,If HE does not do this?Then I would go too a doctor.I thank GOD for DOCTORS.

Compared to...

I repeat...

Fruitcake20Tee.jpg

Compared to...

I repeat...

Fruitcake20Tee.jpg

Now, that's what I call faith!

I noticed that, too. Convenient excuse, that is (not).

Since that is not explainable by science, there must be a demon beneath the key.

Since that is not explainable by science, there must be a demon beneath the key.

Must be! And I'm sure there is one in mine..not only the spacebar though, the enter key..every time I hit it, it closes the window. Of course, I never know when that damn demon is going to take over my space bar..and it couldn't have anything to do with the time I took the thing off andcouldn't get it back on right, right? :grin:

Oh..and I can't replace mine..its attached to the rest of the computer. Perhaps an exorcism is inorder?

Oh..and I can't replace mine..its attached to the rest of the computer. Perhaps an exorcism is inorder?

Better convert to Catholicism and take one of those classes at the Vatican, then. ;)

Better convert to Catholicism and take one of those classes at the Vatican, then.  ;)

Nah. You don't need a class to do it. I've done it.

Just speak a lot in tongues, and shout "in the name of Jeeeeezuzzzz!"

That's all you need to know.