Goodbye Jesus

Soft Dino Tissue

Mr. Neil

Before the forums went ka-put, I seem to recall a certain somebody yucking it up over the apparent preservation of soft dinosaur tissue, ignoring the fact, of course, that the sample did, in fact, have to be demineralized before it could be thouroughly examined. In other words, it was fossilized.

It's typical, but in a way I'm disappointed. It was so predictable. Before I even saw the first creationist memo about it, I knew what was going to be said, what information was going to be distorted, and precisely who was going to be spreading the misinformation. The Kent Hovinds crawled out of the woodwork and wasted little time in selectively reading articles about the preserved specimin and spreading misinformation about it.

So, the reason I brought this topic back from the dead is that I had asked a few questions that never truly got answered. I'd like to give our creationist pals the benefit of the doubt that with the death of the old forum, they simply never got a chance to answer.

My first question is, why is it, specifically, that you find it difficult to believe that something like this could be preserved for 75 million years? My second question is, given the fact that the sample was actually partially fossilized, do you really find it difficult to believe that the inner portions of a fossil was less fossilized than the outer parts?

Just curious.

Well, they don't belive something could be 75 Million to begin with since the earth is only a few thousand years old......but beliving in talking snakes, donkeys, and bushes completly logical...

Well, they don't belive something could be 75 Million to begin with since the earth is only a few thousand years old......but beliving in talking snakes, donkeys, and bushes completly logical...

The US has a talking bush right now... and it's about as intelligent as a begonia as well. :jerkit:

:lmao::lmao: