Goodbye Jesus

Another shot across the bow

Guest Thegoodbook

i can understand that someone may be unaware of all the evidence and may need the light shed upon them...but mostely it seems futile...people who fall for these kind of snakeoil sellers, tend to continue to be buyers of this said same snakeoil for years to come...

What can I say. I hate to say it, but it's like "get used to it". The same apologetic arguments are coming back repeatedly, and it's they get debunked, and a month later, we hear the same things again.

But I do feel I benefit from it, because each time, a little more of debunking material is showing up, and each time someone is giving yet another angle to it that just strengthen the counter-arguments.

Like with these chariot wheels. I haven't seen the picture of the hand wheels before, and the point that these wheels were out of gold, which make zilch sense. Really cool stuff.

It's almost like the kung fu training where the student is pounding sand. Literally. Pounding hot sand, just to build cartilage. I see these discussions the same way. Each time more counter evidence, each time our case gets stronger. So I say... let them come, let them give us the same arguments, and let us improve our skills. They're nothing more than crash-test-dummies. :grin:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixentrox

• Ouroboros

• Kuroikaze

• sixoverme

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's almost like the kung fu training where the student is pounding sand. Literally. Pounding hot sand, just to build cartilage. I see these discussions the same way. Each time more counter evidence, each time our case gets stronger. So I say... let them come, let them give us the same arguments, and let us improve our skills. They're nothing more than crash-test-dummies. :grin:

great analogy...i guess ive just had this image of the cool liberal ex-hippie apologist who in the spirit of love and understanding would give us some kind of run for our money...but oh well