Goodbye Jesus

Jesus & Young People - Part 2

prplfox

Hey, Eli

Wow...these videos are amazing!

My story is similar to yours--worship leader, worshiper, knowing how to manipulate music to create 'encounters' with God, 'entering in', etc.. Watching your four videos, I couldn't help but feel a profound sense of sadness, as you are clearly a very passionate person, and your struggle was so intensely painful, and your feeling of loss is evident even in your narrating voice.

Anyhow, I truly hope you have found peace--you deserve it. I eagerly await the next video installment, as I am curious to know more about the cognitive processes involved in your loss of faith.

Take care...

• 1 year later...

Watched up to your latest upload. I found myself crying at some parts because you express so well what is impossible for me to articulate. These are amazing, thank you.

Hoping you find the time to finish the story. DragnTougnebeg.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have most of the last video done. I've had a super hard time with making this one. I'm close. I won't give up I promise.

• Like 6

I have most of the last video done. I've had a super hard time with making this one. I'm close. I won't give up I promise.

happydance.gifwoohoo.gifWendymagic.gifclap.gif3.gifPageofCupsBounce99.gifCryotanknotworthy.gif

Sorry just had to channel marge there for a minute.

• 2 weeks later...

I already made a separate thread for this, but I just wanted to make sure you guys had a chance to see the last video.

• Like 2