Jesus & Young People - Part 2

Hey, Eli

Wow...these videos are amazing!

My story is similar to yours--worship leader, worshiper, knowing how to manipulate music to create 'encounters' with God, 'entering in', etc.. Watching your four videos, I couldn't help but feel a profound sense of sadness, as you are clearly a very passionate person, and your struggle was so intensely painful, and your feeling of loss is evident even in your narrating voice.

Anyhow, I truly hope you have found peace--you deserve it. I eagerly await the next video installment, as I am curious to know more about the cognitive processes involved in your loss of faith.

Take care...

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping you find the time to finish the story. DragnTougnebeg.gif

I have most of the last video done. I've had a super hard time with making this one. I'm close. I won't give up I promise.

• Like 6

Hoping you find the time to finish the story. DragnTougnebeg.gif

I have most of the last video done. I've had a super hard time with making this one. I'm close. I won't give up I promise.

happydance.gifwoohoo.gifWendymagic.gifclap.gif3.gifPageofCupsBounce99.gifCryotanknotworthy.gif

Sorry just had to channel marge there for a minute.

• 2 weeks later...

I already made a separate thread for this, but I just wanted to make sure you guys had a chance to see the last video.

• Like 2