Goodbye Jesus

You people are Awesome!

Razor

That is the bottom line, you can cut off your nose despite your face all you like, it is of no consquence to me.

That would be to spite, not despite..

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• crazy-tiger

• Razor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fact is the written word of God about Israels rebirth, in the phropesy of the Valley of the dry bones in Ezekeil.

So if God is not real and does not exist, then Israel should not exist either.

That is the bottom line, you can cut off your nose despite your face all you like, it is of no consquence to me.

Peace

I had a problem with this a long time ago as being a Christian. Why is this such a Bias thing that God would only do, when so much more of this Life would seem more important for such a God to be doing?

Any Political Goals work the same. President John F. Kennedy back in 1963 made it a goal to send Man to the Moon and back before the end of the 1960's Decade. It was July 1969 that NASA did it by the last 6 months left.

To see the Spanish Inquisition forcing much of the world to accept the Christian religion throughtout history and these many years from the time, seems like a disperate way to get that Goal to be real. To ingrain these Christian ideas into many people. It's nothing more than a ruthless effort of all Christianity heiracry from the past in a human effort to make this happen. When personal lives get killed in the process. Is some God really interested in personal life of other people?

One thing that will be true. Who ever gains the world and loses their life. Will gain nothing. And that coming from a coward God in all these times.

I had a problem with this a long time ago as being a Christian.  Why is this such a Bias thing that God would only do, when so much more of this Life would seem more important for such a God to be doing?

Any Political Goals work the same.  President John F. Kennedy back in 1963 made it a goal to send Man to the Moon and back before the end of the 1960's Decade.  It was July 1969 that NASA did it by the last 6 months left.

To see the Spanish Inquisition forcing much of the world to accept the Christian religion throughtout history and these many years from the time, seems like a disperate way to get that Goal to be real.  To ingrain these Christian ideas into many people.  It's nothing more than a ruthless effort of all Christianity heiracry from the past in a human effort to make this happen.  When personal lives get killed in the process.  Is some God really interested in personal life of other people?

One thing that will be true.  Who ever gains the world and loses their life.  Will gain nothing.  And that coming from a coward God in all these times.

Personaly I think it is Man who causes other Men to suffer, using God as an excuse, then they use that as an excuse not to believe there is a God.

God did not go away however, even to this day Gods plan is still unfolding.

Peace

Personaly I think it is Man who causes other Men to suffer, using God as an excuse, then they use that as an excuse not to believe there is a God.

Peace

Well, that is only what you think. It is only an excuse for you not to prove God's existence.

Nice try guys!

For those with eyes to see, it just wont work for you.

So many times you people here speak of Christians being slippery or tap dancing their way around things.

Well... that's because they are, for the most part.
The fact is the written word of God about Israels rebirth, in the phropesy of the Valley of the dry bones in Ezekeil.
Whoops... you've done it again...

The prophecy in Ezekeil was fulfilled BEFORE it was prophecised... which makes it 1) a pile of steaming shit, and 2) a false prophecy anyway, since Israel was split up again afterwards... remember, it said Israel would be there forever more. Since Israel got scattered AFTER the prophecy was fulfilled, it's a false one.

Nice try...

If God does not exist, then Israel may or may not exist. It is not a "if not P then not Q" status, it is a "if p then Q or not Q" status.

Israel's existence is not subject to God's existence, or subject to a false prophecy.

That is the bottom line
What? The bottom line being that you don't know much about the Bible and nothing about the history of Israel?
you can cut off your nose despite your face all you like, it is of no consquence to me.

Peace

Pal... until you realise that your beliefs are contradicting the words of God, Jesus and the Apostles, until you realise that the major evidence you keep trying to foist on us is bogus, until you realise that we EX-Christians can NEVER BE CLOSE TO GOD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, and until you can correct your spelling of "prophecy", (it's getting right up my nose and makes you look stupid) you'll only be making yourself out to be a blind fool.

You remind me of someone in a lions den...

fundy_debate.jpg

Nice try guys!

For those with eyes to see, it just wont work for you.

So many times you people here speak of Christians being slippery or tap dancing their way around things.

Peace

How long has the Bible been around? Does the Bible mention Israel? Is it that hard to see that if a book has a name, and others name a place after the name in a book, it only proves a name exists.

You make a lot of leaps that MAY actually make sense to you, but has nothing to do with reality.

Personaly I think it is Man who causes other Men to suffer,
That's right...
using God as an excuse,
Yes, that's right too...
then they use that as an excuse not to believe there is a God.
Only in very rare cases... Most people don't believe because they know it's all a lie.

You'd know this if you paid attention to people and what they say, rather than believing your own assumptions to be the truth.

Or, to put it bluntly... It's only your opinion, and it's an opinion that's been proven wrong.

Peace

Yep, and Allah is upset that you're believing in BibleGod...

How long has the Bible been around?  Does the Bible mention Israel?  Is it that hard to see that if a book has a name, and others name a place after the name in a book, it only proves a name exists.

You make a lot of leaps that MAY actually make sense to you, but has nothing to do with reality.

The bible proves nothing in and of itself, save for someone had to have written it.

The bible proves nothing in and of itself, save for someone had to have written it.

and people name things, places, streets, children, after names in the Bible.

gee, they can build a whole religion, or two, around it.

A bunch of early adventurers and scientists thought men would one day be able to fly. By golly we can now. They must have all been prophets of god and anything they wrote is scripture.

A bunch of early adventurers and scientists thought men would one day be able to fly.  By golly we can now.  They must have all been prophets of god and anything they wrote is scripture.

Good point.

Roddenberry with StarTrek prophesyed that we would be able to talk to each other in a little com-unit, what's it called again? Ah, cell phones!!! Amazing guy. He must've been full of God's spirit... no wait, he was atheist, wasn't he?

Well... that's because they are, for the most part.Whoops... you've done it again...

The prophecy in Ezekeil was fulfilled BEFORE it was prophecised...

which makes it 1) a pile of steaming shit...

Maybe because that's what Ezekiel ate:

And water you shall drink by measure, the sixth part of a hin; once a day you shall drink.  And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human excrement."  Ezekiel 4:11

Fear not, Yahweh the G-d who never changes changes his mind after Ezekiel whines:

Then I said, "Ah Lord GOD! behold, I have never defiled myself; from my youth up till now I have never eaten what died of itself or was torn by beasts, nor has foul flesh come into my mouth."  Then he said to me, "See, I will let you have cow's dung instead of human dung, on which you may prepare your bread."

Ezekiel 4:14-15

Ok, so just cooking in and consuming the fumes... maybe that accounts for his visions. The Hebrew version of mushrooms and a shamanic journey.

I suppose you could base your geopolitical worldview on that bloke but I'll pass.

I don't give credence to dung-eaters or plagiarized gods (nor articles).

cheers,

cho

Good point.

Roddenberry with StarTrek prophesyed that we would be able to talk to each other in a little com-unit, what's it called again? Ah, cell phones!!! Amazing guy. He must've been full of God's spirit... no wait, he was atheist, wasn't he?

:notworthy: All power to the engines! :notworthy:

:notworthy: All power to the engines! :notworthy:

FoxNewsWhat.jpg

We have the warp engines online? Damn! We could have gone to another starsystem already.

:grin:

We have the warp engines online? Damn! We could have gone to another starsystem already.

I want to go to the planet Vulcan! ;)

Razor..

I am *Not Awesome*..

I am an asshole... Professional one at that.

In that professionality however I am equally assholian to everyone.

Please do not feel free to attribute to this Ex-Christian any feel goodie attributes and warm fuzzies that may mistake me for someone who gives a ratsfuck about your diety preferences and practices.

Thank You, and I hope your Flight with Air daFatman was a pleasant one.

kL

Razor, maybe you should be working on a certain debate you promised to do, I would hate to win by default.

I shoot down the Battlestar Galactica, because they're Mormons.

But Starbuck this go around..... Doesn't that count?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:woohoo:

kL

Razor, maybe you should be working on a certain debate you promised to do, I would hate to win by default.

Sorry Asimov,

I completly forgot will look for it, If I answer here to every question I be here all day every day .

Peace

Sorry Asimov,

I completly forgot will look for it, If I answer here to every question I be here all day every day .

Peace

It's in the Arena

we're all waiting for a response and he forgot?

or maybe he saw your post and knows he's lost already?

If only you knew how much God speaks to me through you, then you would be very surprised, indeed.
You're going to Hell.

You're going to Hell.

:lmao:

Hahaha.... oh, funny.

Merlin

we're all waiting for a response and he forgot? 

or maybe he saw your post and knows he's lost already?

He's still got 2 days.

Show me one person here who said they left Christianity due to burn out. I cannot say I have read the entire site, but I have yet to read one testimony or post where an ex-christian said they left due to burn out.

If you cannot find one you owe all these awsome people (and the not so awesome Nivek who is an admitted asshole) an apology.

Much love for the Nivek, no one wears a colander better. <3