Goodbye Jesus

You people are Awesome!

Razor

Stong language is understandable. His reply totally reaked of suck.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• crazy-tiger

• Razor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stong language is understandable.  His reply totally reaked of suck.

Haha....turn down the suck!

Oh wait....the suck knobs broken!

Just a couple things I'd like to say to my "debate" opponent:

1: Fuck you.

2: Fuck you.

3: Fuck you.

4: You have got to be the worlds biggest dumbass. 

5. Your stupid fucking 2 sentence post in the Arena?  Yea, just because there is a debate (which generally there isn't because what you believe is bullshit) does not mean that we can't debate it.  Instead of saying "doo doodoo doo doo, we can't prove anyfing! Hur hur hur", why don't you actually try addressing my post you fuckwad.

6. Fuck you.

7. Hey jackass, learn how to spell.

8. Hey, you fucking cack, this is a fucking debate area.  If you're not interested in even debating then fuck off.

9. Fuck you.

10. Fuck you.

Why do I get the idea that you're a bit pissed off with Razor?

Why do I get the idea that you're a bit pissed off with Razor?

Mad? Me?? Never.

Back to prophecy, but this time NT, how do you explain away the references to Israel in the Book of Revelation? That's 90AD, and as we all know, the prophecy clearly spoke to a time far removed from which it was written.

This has probably been dealt with before, but I haven't come across it. So... if someone, someone nice, someone who's not going to give me a load of--- would address this, I'd be most grateful. Thanks, your old pal, Nicole

Back to prophecy, but this time NT, how do you explain away the references to Israel in the Book of Revelation? That's 90AD, and as we all know, the prophecy clearly spoke to a time far removed from which it was written.

This has probably been dealt with before, but I haven't come across it. So... if someone, someone nice, someone who's not going to give me a load of--- would address this, I'd be most grateful. Thanks, your old pal, Nicole

I've been thinking about this. How do you set the date at 90AD? Not everyone accepts that date. There is evidence that the book was written before then.

Here's a link showing possibilities of a much earlier date:

When Was Revelation Written?

Back to prophecy, but this time NT, how do you explain away the references to Israel in the Book of Revelation?

Incidently the Book of Revelation isn't acknowledged by the Syrian Orthodox church. So maybe you have the wrong set of books. :HaHa:

I always thought the book of revelations was early christain polemic against the Roman Empire.

The early church fitted the revelations into the Roman empire and emperor Nero. (the beast, 666, etc)

During the early 20 century, and I knew personally one author and teacher in this subject, fitted revelations to the Catholic Church. (the beast, 666, etc)

And I think I remember there has been a couple of these "fittings" of revelations many times over.

Guest Soulfire
The early church fitted the revelations into the Roman empire and emperor Nero. (the beast, 666, etc)

During the early 20 century, and I knew personally one author and teacher in this subject, fitted revelations to the Catholic Church. (the beast, 666, etc)

And I think I remember there has been a couple of these "fittings" of revelations many times over.

Did you know that the number of the beast is now 616?

Did you know that the number of the beast is now 616?

Yes, actually it has been known for a while that the number was either 666 or 616, but they finally found the oldest fragment, which had 616, which makes it the overriding evidence to be the original number.

And what's interesting is that Neros name can be made to fit 616 also.

So it is more likely the number of Nero than a barcode on your forehead! (Silly idea!)

Anyway, I guess Razor has slunk away. He found out he wasn't too 'sharp'!

:lol::funny::lmao:

Ha ha ha! Get it? He called himself 'razor', but he's a dumbass! Meaning not very 'sharp!

Heh, heh...ok, I'll shut up. :mellow:

Here's one link regarding the rebirth of Israel and prophecy*. I would need to know which verse in Rev. you refer to in order to address it.

*(Or is it porhpesy, prosehpy, posperphy, porsephy, propesy, phrophesy, sophomoricy, or propesy? Maybe I should add all those alternate spellings to my spell-check dictionary!)

Asimov: Are you saying you LIKE or DISLIKE Razor? We're getting mixed signals here...

*(Or is it porhpesy, prosehpy, posperphy, porsephy, propesy, phrophesy, sophomoricy, or propesy?  Maybe I should add all those alternate spellings to my spell-check dictionary!)

I think it is spelled prosperity and profit! :grin:

Asimov: Are you saying you LIKE or DISLIKE Razor?  We're getting mixed signals here...

Maybe he likes to dislike him?

And I make a propeshy that Asuryan will make a post next after me... and s/he will quote Nicole Simon.

See, it was fulfilled! See below!

So... if someone, someone nice, someone who's not going to give me a load of--- would address this, I'd be most grateful. Thanks, your old pal, Nicole

This coming from one of the most aggressive, offensive christians ever come here in the last months? :wicked:

It's cute how you give others a load of... in most of your posts around this board... and then you act like *you* are the one that has been treated poorly. :lmao:

This coming from one of the most aggressive, offensive christians ever come here in the last months?  :wicked:

It's cute how you give others a load of... in most of your posts around this board... and then you act like *you* are the one that has been treated poorly.  :lmao:

You know it's only bad if a non-christian is doing it... that's how they can call it persecution.

Ahem.

Israel was created in the wake of the Shoah.

The Shoah was a horror the likes of which the Jews weren't supposed to experience anymore, since when their savior arrives, they are supposed to be spared all further suffering.

Jesus, the savior of the Jews according to Christians, was born thousands of years ago.

The Shoah happened decades ago. And before that were centuries of religious persecution all over the freaking world. Meaning, the suffering of the Jews has not yet been relieved.

Proof positive that your Jesus is NOT the savior of the Jews to begin with.

In other words...invoking Israel as "proof" of Christianity is just an elaborate way of shooting yourself in the foot.

:grin:

Nice try guys!

For those with eyes to see, it just wont work for you.

So many times you people here speak of Christians being slippery or tap dancing their way around things.

The fact is the written word of God about Israels rebirth, in the phropesy of the Valley of the dry bones in Ezekeil.

So if God is not real and does not exist, then Israel should not exist either.

That is the bottom line, you can cut off your nose despite your face all you like, it is of no consquence to me.

Peace

This coming from one of the most aggressive, offensive christians ever come here in the last months?  :wicked:

It's cute how you give others a load of... in most of your posts around this board... and then you act like *you* are the one that has been treated poorly.  :lmao:

Yeah. If the cow can't take the heat, she shouldn't toss kerosene on the fire by saying such vicious, judgmental things to us.

You know it's only bad if a non-christian is doing it... that's how they can call it persecution.

"It's anti-Christian persecution! They don't want to become Christian or live by our rules! That's persecution, dammit! We have the right to make the world into our own Dominionist fascist state! They're oppressing us!"

Yeah, and a three year old pitching a fit because he didn't get a third cookie is an abuse sufferer. Give me a BREAK.

But isn't this really just a self-fufilled prophecy? My understanding of the current nation of Israel is that it was created out of a combination of guilt over the holocaust and pressure from Zionist elements in the British government.

My point is, if I told you that you would be wearing red shoes when you met your true love and then you wore red shoes all the time so that you could, is that really a fufilled prophecy when it happens?

My point is, if I told you that you would be wearing red shoes when you met your true love and then you wore red shoes all the time so that you could, is that really a fufilled prophecy when it happens?

Unless you get a hole in your pair of shoes, have to get them fixed, wear your old shoes to the shoe repair place, and then meet your true love as you're trying the repaired shoes on again.

:P

Of course, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

However, if you clicked the heels together and said, "there's no place like home" three times and you were magically transported home, that would be a prophecy!

Hi Nicole. I used to believe the bible was full of prophecies, too.

Back when I was a follower of Emmanuel Christ.