Goodbye Jesus

You people are Awesome!

Razor

Hi Nicole.  I used to believe the bible was full of prophecies, too.

Back when I was a follower of Emmanuel Christ.

I love hearing that. "and they shall call him Emmanuel" and when you ask WHO is Emmanuel? NOBODY is called that, and in the OT it says Immanuel. But they answer "oh, it means God is with you and that is His name"... yeah, but his NAME is Jesus, HELLO? They don't get that, do they?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Asimov

• crazy-tiger

• Razor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, if you don't believe in prophesies, read this post:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...indpost&p=93735

:lmao:

Yeah, it's kinda cool to be able to edit your post and have the choice of whether or not the "this post has been edited" label appears on the screen. Now that you're a mod, you get those little "benefits". :scratch:

Feel the jealousy, Han. Feel it!! :vent:

On the old board, everyone could do that. :HappyCry:

And boy, did I have some fun with it. :Duivel7:

Yeah, it's kinda cool to be able to edit your post and have the choice of whether or not the "this post has been edited" label appears on the screen. Now that you're a mod, you get those little "benefits".  :scratch:

Feel the jealousy, Han. Feel it!!  :vent:

On the old board, everyone could do that.  :HappyCry:

And boy, did I have some fun with it.  :Duivel7:

Fwee, :vent: , you were not supposed to reveal the secrets of my prophesying powers!!! Globs wrath will come over you, and thou shall go to Shell for this... no, I mean, Smell... darn it, that's not it either, You're going to ... what's that place again?

:grin:

Fwee,  :vent: , you were not supposed to reveal the secrets of my prophesying powers!!! Globs wrath will come over you, and thou shall go to Shell for this... no, I mean, Smell... darn it, that's not it either, You're going to ... what's that place again?

I'll tell you where I'm going. :scratch: I'm going back to reading this fine article about James Randi, where he goes on to explain how to expose people who attempt what you've just tried. :scratch:

But these people do it in real life. :vent:

Fwee,  :vent: , you were not supposed to reveal the secrets of my prophesying powers!!! Globs wrath will come over you, and thou shall go to Shell for this... no, I mean, Smell... darn it, that's not it either, You're going to ... what's that place again?

Eh..we all know about the powers that are endowed on the mods from on high..no one talks about them..but we all know.

:sing: praises to Dave, who sits on high.. :HaHa:

OH! And wasn't that place of exile christianforums?

Eh..we all know about the powers that are endowed on the mods from on high..no one talks about them..but we all know.

:sing:   praises to Dave, who sits on high.. :HaHa:

OH! And wasn't that place of exile christianforums?

You're saying that hell for an ex-christian forum member is ... to be exiled to ChristianForums.com or TribForces.com? ;)

You're saying that hell for an ex-christian forum member is ... to be exiled to ChristianForums.com or TribForces.com? ;)

:twitch:

That is just too ghastly to contemplate... :woopsie:

Haha....turn down the suck!

Oh wait....the suck knobs broken!

Nahhh, fracking thing is stuck on "11"....

kL

:HaHa:

:twitch:

That is just too ghastly to contemplate... :woopsie:

Umm... If you don't mind, I think I'll take my chances in the fiery pit. :lmao: