Goodbye Jesus

Artwork Dump From The Past Semester

Ancey

So, I'd completely disappeared from the face of this site after the first couple of weeks of college- with good reason, I was busy as all HELL. Between 17 credits of classes, work study, sleep, eating and my meager bits of fun time, I didn't have energy to come on to this site like before.

But, since I'm in a mildly lazy mood, mildly satisfied with the level of work I completed today, I'll share a couple of projects I've managed to do this past semester- mostly in my tools/materials class, which is all the expanse of 3-dimensional art I did. AND a couple of things of my drawing class, which is just currently not much in digital files.

Also, I put most of them as links, because they're simply large images, and I don't want to eat all of your bandwidth on accident.

TimeDAversion.png

Sorry that a few of the pictures are blurry, I'm a little pressed for time, so I'm not digging up my highest quality images as well as usual.

Thank you for sharing. Very good work. I particularly like your pencil drawings and that sculpture that looks like it was made out of sponge hair rollers.

I love the first picture (unlinked), and the book sculpture. #8 has beautiful face detail; be careful about cutting off the tops of heads. The wood carving is also lovely.

Phanta

I love the first picture (unlinked), and the book sculpture. #8 has beautiful face detail; be careful about cutting off the tops of heads. The wood carving is also lovely.

Phanta

From one artist to another........You have some really nice works.

So, I'd completely disappeared from the face of this site after the first couple of weeks of college- with good reason, I was busy as all HELL. Between 17 credits of classes, work study, sleep, eating and my meager bits of fun time, I didn't have energy to come on to this site like before.

But, since I'm in a mildly lazy mood, mildly satisfied with the level of work I completed today, I'll share a couple of projects I've managed to do this past semester- mostly in my tools/materials class, which is all the expanse of 3-dimensional art I did. AND a couple of things of my drawing class, which is just currently not much in digital files.

Also, I put most of them as links, because they're simply large images, and I don't want to eat all of your bandwidth on accident.

TimeDAversion.png

Sorry that a few of the pictures are blurry, I'm a little pressed for time, so I'm not digging up my highest quality images as well as usual.