Goodbye Jesus

Filled with the Holy spirit?

seeker

Mr Seeker,

If the Hindu's are doing these things in the common good will and direction of Christ as there Lord and Savior; then if it is also enhancing the Kingdom of God and spreading His Word to all nations in fulfillment of the Word, then yes.

If this is a inner peace type situation where one is in a state of being of self, or in some other form of meditation, for there self causes, then no.

Devil? Who is the devil?

OR, If there is a devil, or Christ; What would the devil in conjuction with Christ be doing to affect the world for his agenda, againist the opposite of him, Christ?

I don't suppose you could admit that some Hindus are doing these thing in the common good will and direction of Vishnu or Ganesha as their Lord and Savior in order to enhance the Kingdom of Brahma in fulfillment of the Word, could you?

Mr Seeker,

If the Hindu's are doing these things in the common good will and direction of Christ as there Lord and Savior; then if it is also enhancing the Kingdom of God and spreading His Word to all nations in fulfillment of the Word, then yes.

If this is a inner peace type situation where one is in a state of being of self, or in some other form of meditation, for there self causes, then no.

Devil? Who is the devil?

OR, If there is a devil, or Christ; What would the devil in conjuction with Christ be doing to affect the world for his agenda, againist the opposite of him, Christ?

Hmm.. Well you say if they are doing these things to spread the word of Jesus then its ok...well we know thats obviously not what they are doing. So then could you explain how they are able to do these things that seem super human? How does a Christian explain people doing "superhuman" things that do not believe in Jesus?

I don't know who the devil is. I looked in the Old testament because I was told that is the Basis for Christian beliefs. But I didnt' see any mention of a "Bad" being doing horrible things. Or influencing humans to do bad things. But I did read about God ordering people to kill and creating chaos. And I'm being serious. Not trying to be a smart ass.