If God Has A "son" Who Is The Mrs. ?

nirvana

I think it was that underage girl that he raped.

I think it was that underage girl that he raped.

O ya, wasn't that in the book of Bob? I'm still frustrated they left that one out of the bible.

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

Eve was to Adam: Mary was to the Holy Spirit: the church is to Jesus.

Adamic man: Son of Man: Sons of God.

Mrs Santa.

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

If there is a Jesus and he were to comeback and see the church, I believe he would treat it the same way he treated the Pharisees.

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

Which shows just how sick the concept of xtianity is.

Male and female of all but the most rudimentary creatures, except in god-land. Holy harlots?

There is no Mrs God. God doesn't have to play by the same rules he made for mere rotten disgusting unworthy people.

Guest Spinoza

Mother Earth.

We are all born of the Earth.

God the Father (The Universe) impregnated Mother Earth with a Star that fell from the heavens.

Adam and Eve (Mankind was born of that Union) We are all Star Stuff.

There is no Mrs God. God doesn't have to play by the same rules he made for mere rotten disgusting unworthy people.

LOL, I like that..........

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

I always found that notion creepy. Do you look forward to your wedding night with Jesus? With his scruffy beard brushing your face while he gives you a Holy Fuck?

It's your wifely duty, after all.

Squeeeeel like a pig, boy!

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

I always found that notion creepy. Do you look forward to your wedding night with Jesus? With his scruffy beard brushing your face while he gives you a Holy Fuck?

It's your wifely duty, after all.

Squeeeeel like a pig, boy!

Are you a homophobe?

Where are all of you gay people not chewing on Rank Stranger?

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

Which shows just how sick the concept of xtianity is.

How so DL?

Ever think of that one?

I see it like this:

If there is a Jesus and he were to comeback and see the church, I believe he would treat it the same way he treated the Pharisees.

Yes, that is certainly one conviction of many I would imagine.

God the Father (The Universe) impregnated Mother Earth with a Star that fell from the heavens.

...wat?

Guest Spinoza

...wat?

You haven't heard of Panspermia Theory ? .... how we have come to exist here on earth? At some point a meteor (Star) carrying the seeds of life crashed into our planet.

We come from the stars.

The Earth is our Mother. And the stars are our Father.

Guest Spinoza

...wat?

You haven't heard of Panspermia Theory ? .... how we have come to exist here on earth? At some point a meteor (Star) carrying the seeds of life crashed into our planet.

We come from the stars.

The Earth is our Mother. And the stars are our Father.

We will soon be playing this same role with the upcoming Interplanetary Flight Experiment....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Interplanetary_Flight_Experiment

Guest Spinoza

Panspermia (Greek: πανσπερμία from πᾶς/πᾶν (pas/pan) "ALL" and σπέρμα (sperma) "seed") is the hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids, and planetoids.

Panspermia proposes that life that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophile bacteria, become trapped in debris that's ejected into space after collisions between planets that harbor life and Small Solar System Bodies (SSSB). Bacteria may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary discs. If met with ideal conditions on the new planets' surfaces, the bacteria become active and the process of evolution begins.[1] Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its sustenance.

The related but distinct idea of exogenesis (Greek: ἔξω (exo, "outside") and γένεσις (genesis, "origin")) is a more limited hypothesis that proposes life on Earth was transferred from elsewhere in the Universe but makes no prediction about how widespread it is. Because the term "exogenesis" is more well-known, it tends to be used in reference to what should strictly speaking be called panspermia.

Thus ..... Mother Earth, Father Sky. It is the root of all indigenous belief. The Son is the Sun we call Giizis.

The Sun travels in a chariot where the Mother (Earth) and Father (Sky) meet. The Sun (Giizis) brings life to the earth. It dies each night and rises every morning.

On Dec 21st each year we celebrate the rebirth of the Sun (Giizis)

Giizis is the Ojibwe word for "Sun"

We come from the stars.

You clearly did not read about the panspermia theory closely enough, particularly the holes in the theory.

Guest Spinoza

We come from the stars.

You clearly did not read about the panspermia theory closely enough, particularly the holes in the theory.

Clearly. Lots of holes.

So maybe you shouldn't state it as a fact

Guest I Love Dog

I see it like this:

I see it like this:

Adam and Eve were mythical, Mary was mythical, god is invented. But that's an atheist viewpoint.

If you're a Christian, then Mary wasn't necessary because god(as the Romans decided) is 3-in-one and therefore god is his own son and the Holy Spirit and didn't need to be born via the human process. Jesus didn't need a mother. He certainly didn't see her very often or talk to her very much. I even think Jesus may have hated his mother!

"Mark's account, thought to be the earliest, explains that Mary and Jesus' brothers had come "to take charge of him, for they said, 'He is out of his mind.'" Jesus rejected them, famously saying: "Who are my mother and my brothers? … Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother" (Mark 3:21-34)." What a nasty piece of work!

Damasus designed the nativity story to provide Christianity with a cute story to rival the Pagan celebrations. It's invented.

I see it like this:

I see it like this:

Adam and Eve were mythical, Mary was mythical, god is invented. But that's an atheist viewpoint.

If you're a Christian, then Mary wasn't necessary because god(as the Romans decided) is 3-in-one and therefore god is his own son and the Holy Spirit and didn't need to be born via the human process. Jesus didn't need a mother. He certainly didn't see her very often or talk to her very much. I even think Jesus may have hated his mother!

"Mark's account, thought to be the earliest, explains that Mary and Jesus' brothers had come "to take charge of him, for they said, 'He is out of his mind.'" Jesus rejected them, famously saying: "Who are my mother and my brothers? … Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother" (Mark 3:21-34)." What a nasty piece of work!

Damasus designed the nativity story to provide Christianity with a cute story to rival the Pagan celebrations. It's invented.

Nonetheless, it's in the Bible....one of my favorite parts btw.

I like the picture....I had pictured you much differently....lol