Goodbye Jesus

Forced Out Of Religion.

Guest thevoiceofgod

Guest thevoiceofgod

God revealed himself to me in 1979 while I was still an alcoholic. Six days later I found myself in a treatment facility for alcoholism. Over four years later, God got me involved in Christianity and gave me a strong desire to read the Bible for two years. My wife, two boys and I started going to church after my first year or so of reading the Bible and I became addicted to religion. I especially loved the music and Bible studies for the social entertainment. I already knew who God was but all these religious ideas were fun. God kept me focused on him with healings and miracles so it appeared that he was a part of man's religion so I was content being a Christian.

After nine years of being a Christian, God forced me out with five different humilations. I got very angry at him so he let me be for six years. Without being involved in religion, it seemed like I was back to my heathen life I had before I joined Christianity. Then he came back to finish his work in me and on June 14, 2008, he came and asked for my life. He had spent 29 years giving me all sorts of commands to confess and repent of sins and finally, on that day in June, he made me sinless. Two days later is when I started to get new thoughts and these thoughts are who I am in God. Now he's using my flesh to write and speak to find any of his chosen ones.

There's a possiblity that some of you Christians were meant to hear the truth of God and if you were created as one of us, then you will listen to the gospel. Not the false gospel of Christianity but the true gospel, which is the voice of God. This is where you hear the truth.

thevoiceofgod

Moderators.

The OP is a "Christian Testimony." Not an ex-christian testimony.

It's also an attempt at proseletyzing.

It could be that "thevoiceofgod" didn't read too closely.

But, at any rate, I think it needs to be removed from the "Testimonies of Former Christians" section.

• Super Moderator

Ooohhhh noooooo.... I feel another "Spinoza" coming on. I want assurance that I won't be preached at in this particular part of the forums. Maybe this post could go into the Lion's Den, mods? Just asking.....

This is topic is more about a platform for sharing a new found faith than a testimony about one's road to leaving their religion. Moving topic to an appropriate discussion forum.

Guest thevoiceofgod

Moderators.

But, at any rate, I think it needs to be removed from the "Testimonies of Former Christians" section.

I haven't been a Christian for over 17 years. I'm an ex-Christian and will never be one again. When you mix God with religion, then you have no idea who God is. Religion is about worshiping your own ideas about who God is. No religious person has ever met the true God. God only placed me in Christianity to get a biblical vocabulary for him to use while inspires words for me to write or speak. The other reason he had me in that false religion was to see the hypocrisy involved. They all do what they speak against.

Guest thevoiceofgod

Ooohhhh noooooo.... I feel another "Spinoza" coming on. I want assurance that I won't be preached at in this particular part of the forums. Maybe this post could go into the Lion's Den, mods? Just asking.....

Maybe you should just relax and not be so concerned about having God in this forum.

Guest thevoiceofgod

This is topic is more about a platform for sharing a new found faith than a testimony about one's road to leaving their religion. Moving topic to an appropriate discussion forum.

This is not a new found faith or religion of men. This is the creator who created you and all other things that's in the universe. He doesn't need religions or faith to speak or write through a man.

• Super Moderator
God revealed himself to me in 1979...

Not the false gospel of Christianity but the true gospel, which is the voice of God. This is where you hear the truth.

Jesus' Balls. Another know-it-all Christian who rejects Christianity.

Now he's using my flesh to write and speak to find any of his chosen ones.

Oh puhleeeeze!

Moderators.

I haven't been a Christian for over 17 years. I'm an ex-Christian and will never be one again. When you mix God with religion, then you have no idea who God is. Religion is about worshiping your own ideas about who God is. No religious person has ever met the true God. God only placed me in Christianity to get a biblical vocabulary for him to use while inspires words for me to write or speak. The other reason he had me in that false religion was to see the hypocrisy involved. They all do what they speak against.

I respect your views of the path of your faith, but I agree that to say something like, "Now he's using my flesh to write and speak to find any of his chosen ones... then you will listen to the gospel. Not the false gospel of Christianity but the true gospel, which is the voice of God," this sounds like a sermon, not sharing your path to deconversion.

I don't consider the Testimonies forum an appropriate venue for that 'message' for others. I would feel as put out by that as someone saying, "Now it is my call in life to urge all to reject faith and be an atheist, the true message of mankind for the age!". That's just preaching, plain and simple.

So, VOG.

Your god doesn't require faith? How do you figure?

Guest thevoiceofgod
God revealed himself to me in 1979...

Not the false gospel of Christianity but the true gospel, which is the voice of God. This is where you hear the truth.

Jesus' Balls. Another know-it-all Christian who rejects Christianity.

Now he's using my flesh to write and speak to find any of his chosen ones.

Oh puhleeeeze!

I was a very confused ex-Christian for 15 years until I was dead to the world and given knowledge of God to know that none of the religions on earth are about God. They're all pagan worshipers who worship their own ideas about who God might be instead of being sinless saints and speaking for him like all the saints and Jesus did.

VoiceOfGod.

You might find a friend in the member "Greatest I Am" on this website, and the member "Spinoza" might be interested as well to chime in on your views.

Guest thevoiceofgod

Moderators.

I respect your views of the path of your faith, but I agree that to say something like, "Now he's using my flesh to write and speak to find any of his chosen ones... then you will listen to the gospel. Not the false gospel of Christianity but the true gospel, which is the voice of God," this sounds like a sermon, not sharing your path to deconversion.

I don't consider the Testimonies forum an appropriate venue for that 'message' for others. I would feel as put out by that as someone saying, "Now it is my call in life to urge all to reject faith and be an atheist, the true message of mankind for the age!". That's just preaching, plain and simple.

You can have whatever opnion you want but it makes no difference to God. Since he created everything, do you really believe he's concerned about what you think?

• Super Moderator

Maybe you should just relax and not be so concerned about having God in this forum.

Oh, I'm relaxed. But if you think you are The Voice Of God, you are the one who should be concerned. BTW, interesting that you call yourself thevoiceofgod vs avoiceofgod. Have much of an ego?

Personally, I don't care what you say or do. I simply don't want your preaching to cause further pain and hurt to current or potential viewers of the Testimonies section. But by all means, have fun, knock yourself out -- here in the Lion's Den.

Guest thevoiceofgod

So, VOG.

Your god doesn't require faith? How do you figure?

Why would God need faith? His chosen ones need faith until they learn who they are in God but once they know they were created as the Word, then faith isn't needed. All we have to do is ask him for things.

Guest thevoiceofgod

VoiceOfGod.

You might find a friend in the member "Greatest I Am" on this website, and the member "Spinoza" might be interested as well to chime in on your views.

I've exposed the lies of priest's , pastors and bible scholars all over the internet so it makes no difference to me who listens to the gospel. The gospel is who divides those who listen and those who reject him.

Moderators.

You can have whatever opnion you want but it makes no difference to God. Since he created everything, do you really believe he's concerned about what you think?

My opinions expressed are in the role of a moderator of the site in the use of appropriate forums for subject matter.

As far as believing God is "concerned about what I think", I am not concerned about that as I don't imagine God to be a man. However, that said, I do believe how we act is a reflection of where are hearts and minds are at, and in the grand scheme of things, that matters.

Guest thevoiceofgod

Oh, I'm relaxed. But if you think you are The Voice Of God, you are the one who should be concerned.

Personally, I don't care what you say or do. I don't want your preaching to cause further pain and hurt to current or potential viewers of the Testimonies section. But by all means, have fun, knock yourself out in the Lion's Den.

I don't preach the lies of religion but I do expose their lies so that a chosen one can hear the truth in the gospel I preach. This gospel is the voice of God and the reason I use this as a profile name. I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. It's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

I don't preach the lies of religion but I do expose their lies so that a chosen one can hear the truth in the gospel I preach. This gospel is the voice of God and the reason I use this as a profile name. I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. It's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

:funny:

Yeah... right.

Guest thevoiceofgod

Moderators.

My opinions expressed are in the role of a moderator of the site in the use of appropriate forums for subject matter.

As far as believing God is "concerned about what I think", I am not concerned about that as I don't imagine God to be a man. However, that said, I do believe how we act is a reflection of where are hearts and minds are at, and in the grand scheme of things, that matters.

You will notice where my heart is at all times and it could get repititious and boring for most people. That's because they can't see the truth in God's inspired words. You think by putting me in the Lion's Den, that you can influence me in some way, but you'll never succeed in changing God. He's too big for you.

I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. It's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

No fear here. Perhaps if you approached me on the street with wild, glazed eyes stating this above as you wave your arms about I might be afraid for my physical safety from you, but be assured, the security of my soul is not in your words.

Guest thevoiceofgod

:funny:

Yeah... right.

You will see in my threads that I have nothing to do with Christianity or any other religions of man.

Hey god! What're tonight's Powerball numbers? And could you knock 20 pounds off my wife? Puh-leese?

Yeah... right.

You will see in my threads that I have nothing to do with Christianity or any other religions of man.

Of course. I never said you did.

I don't think you're talking for God. God doesn't need prophets or people speaking for him/her/it. If God exists, he/she/it/ would speak to each one of us, individually. No need for preachers like you.

But since you're talking to God, could you ask for the proof for Goldbach's conjecture?