Goodbye Jesus

Forced Out Of Religion.

Guest thevoiceofgod

You will notice where my heart is at all times and it could get repititious and boring for most people.

If your heart is in the right place, your mind is not in harmony with it.

That's because they can't see the truth in God's inspired words.

Or, it's you.

You think by putting me in the Lion's Den, that you can influence me in some way, but you'll never succeed in changing God. He's too big for you.

You think I am against "God" because I find you out-of-true, off centered, unbalanced? I hate to say this, but if you think you represent God as It's definitive Oracle for mankind, you sincerely have delusion issues.

Guest thevoiceofgod

I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. It's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

No fear here. Perhaps if you approached me on the street with wild, glazed eyes stating this above as you wave your arms about I might be afraid for my physical safety from you, but be assured, the security of my soul is not in your words.

If we met on the street, you would find a very easy going man who's willing to go have coffee so I can preach the gospel to you. You will be comfortable with me until I started exposing your sins with the gospel. Then you might feel a little uncomfortable and want to go. Or you may find it interesting and want to keep listening. If you listen, then it's possible you're one of God's chosen ones who needed to hear the gospel. Everything is up to him and we're just like robots who act according to his plans. I know sinners don't agree with that, especially Chrisitans who believe they had to make a choice. The only problem is they believe in false gods that can't do anything for them except to experience euphoria. They make their own praise and worship to the gods of the imaginations.

... you sincerely have delusion issues.

Yep.

Narcissistic god-complex and delusions of grandeur.

Guest thevoiceofgod

You will notice where my heart is at all times and it could get repititious and boring for most people.

If your heart is in the right place, your mind is not in harmony with it.

That's because they can't see the truth in God's inspired words.

Or, it's you.

You think by putting me in the Lion's Den, that you can influence me in some way, but you'll never succeed in changing God. He's too big for you.

You think I am against "God" because I find you out-of-true, off centered, unbalanced? I hate to say this, but if you think you represent God as It's definitive Oracle for mankind, you sincerely have delusion issues.

Unbelief causes most sinners to remain sinners. Only God gives belief to those he chose before he created us in the Word. You can challenge me all you want but I am warning you that it's impossible for you to prove who I am or not. You think the flesh of man has something to do with these words but I guarantee you that no man has heard the truth since the early fourth century. That's when the Romans finishing killing the rest of the saints who spoke for God. You can kill our bodies but they're already dead. Life is in God, not the flesh.

So, VOG.

Your god doesn't require faith? How do you figure?

Why would God need faith? His chosen ones need faith until they learn who they are in God but once they know they were created as the Word, then faith isn't needed. All we have to do is ask him for things.

I didn't ask if god needed to have faith, but rather does god require faith - as in from his followers.

I'm surprised that with your "biblical vocabulary" you didn't read that question the proper way.

So, are you saying that eventually thse "chosen ones" will eventually learn to depend on the voice in their heads and , as such, will have no need for faith? Are you saying they experience God directly by listening to an inner voice? As such, no faith is required?

Guest thevoiceofgod

Yep.

Since I'm God, I have the power the to kill all the flesh on earth. By the way, I've already spoken the Word to end this age and as soon as this flesh I'm using is killed, then the earth will start to shake violently.

Guest thevoiceofgod

So, VOG.

Your god doesn't require faith? How do you figure?

Why would God need faith? His chosen ones need faith until they learn who they are in God but once they know they were created as the Word, then faith isn't needed. All we have to do is ask him for things.

I didn't ask if god needed to have faith, but rather does god require faith - as in from his followers.

I'm surprised that with your "biblical vocabulary" you didn't read that question the proper way.

So, are you saying that eventually thse "chosen ones" will eventually learn to depend on the voice in their heads and , as such, will have no need for faith? Are you saying they experience God directly by listening to an inner voice? As such, no faith is required?

We are God.

<pops open a beer and sits back to watch>

So vOiCoFgOd. Can you call down fire from heaven? My heater went out. Or should I not test God? I'm pretty interested to know what these five humiliations were, care to share?

Yep.

Since I'm God, I have the power the to kill all the flesh on earth. By the way, I've already spoken the Word to end this age and as soon as this flesh I'm using is killed, then the earth will start to shake violently.

You're proving Antlerman's and my point. :lmao:

voiceofgod,

Too bad you are still stuck in that mindset. Do you realize that you are just regurgitating what others have told you? I heard the same things. If you want to worship the bible god that's your choice, but no matter what anyone says I will never go back to that bondage that I too called a relationship. Bible god is clearly a psychopath characterized by antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Oh, if you only knew how good it is on on the outside...

Yep.

I have conflicting feelings when people who appear to be mentally ill like this one post on here. Sure, I enjoy seeing trolls stomped and less-trollish christians get soundly refuted. But I'm not sure if we should give a mentally ill person a platform here and then laugh as their delusions pour forth. I dunno; it is funny, in a way. But are we being cruel? (Kind of like how people use to visit insane asylums for amusement?)

I have conflicting feelings when people who appear to be mentally ill like this one post on here. Sure, I enjoy seeing trolls stomped and less-trollish christians get soundly refuted. But I'm not sure if we should give a mentally ill person a platform here and then laugh as their delusions pour forth. I dunno; it is funny, in a way. But are we being cruel? (Kind of like how people use to visit insane asylums for amusement?)

Yeah. You're right.

I'm banning him right now.

Guest Spinoza

Hey god! What're tonight's Powerball numbers? And could you knock 20 pounds off my wife? Puh-leese?

This dude is saying the same thing jesus said. The same thing that Spinoza said.

One was killed, the other kicked out of his Jewish Religion, This dude will be banned and so will I.

Everything is God. And we are not mentally ill. We have seen the Light. It's called Non-dualism

Everything is ONE.

This dude is saying the same thing jesus said. The same thing that Spinoza said.

Then go follow Brad then. He wants you to follow him and listen to his teachings.

If you're a Bradist, I don't care, but Bradism is not the same as what Spinoza said.

One was killed, the other kicked out of his Jewish Religion, This dude will be banned and so will I.

You have no clue.

But if you want to be banned, I can do it. No problem. Just let me know.

Everything is God. And we are not mentally ill. We have seen the Light. It's called Non-dualism

Everything is ONE.

No. Brad doesn't say that at all. He says that you must be saved by believing in Brad to go to Heaven after the end times.

Guest Spinoza

Then go follow Brad then. He wants you to follow him and listen to his teachings.

If you're a Bradist, I don't care, but Bradism is not the same as what Spinoza said.

You have no clue.

Everything is ONE.

No. Brad doesn't say that at all. He says that you must be saved by believing in Brad to go to Heaven after the end times.

I'll go read his posts, but I already believe he is God because Everything is God. You too !

True Atheist

• Super Moderator

I don't preach the lies of religion but I do expose their lies so that a chosen one can hear the truth in the gospel I preach. This gospel is the voice of God and the reason I use this as a profile name. I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. it's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

lmao_99.gif

Straight-jacket please.

But I do wonder who he believes was the voice of god 1600 years ago.

lmao_99.gif

I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. It's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

No fear here. Perhaps if you approached me on the street with wild, glazed eyes stating this above as you wave your arms about I might be afraid for my physical safety from you, but be assured, the security of my soul is not in your words.

If we met on the street, you would find a very easy going man who's willing to go have coffee so I can preach the gospel to you. You will be comfortable with me until I started exposing your sins with the gospel. Then you might feel a little uncomfortable and want to go. Or you may find it interesting and want to keep listening. If you listen, then it's possible you're one of God's chosen ones who needed to hear the gospel. Everything is up to him and we're just like robots who act according to his plans. I know sinners don't agree with that, especially Chrisitans who believe they had to make a choice. The only problem is they believe in false gods that can't do anything for them except to experience euphoria. They make their own praise and worship to the gods of the imaginations.

Oh, this sounds familiar. Either you or one of the other chosen ones was here a few months ago. You/they didn't find any other chosen ones and left.

Phanta

I don't preach the lies of religion but I do expose their lies so that a chosen one can hear the truth in the gospel I preach. This gospel is the voice of God and the reason I use this as a profile name. I was created to be the voice of God, also called the Word. It's been over 1600 years since anyone has hear the voice of God so it causes fear in those people I approach.

I don't think "fear" is the correct word. Personally, I'm more amused and disgusted by your approach!