• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixentrox

• quicksand

• Japedo

• chefranden

Can someone tell me if an acorn is actually a seed, or is it a nut?

Yes

What about the Luke 14:26 verse where your Christ demands you HATE your family, else you can't be a follower?

Hate is a pretty strong word, Yet it is that strong evil word he uses. If the bible is infallible, then perhaps you follow the bad with the good as well? however considering all the home wreaking Churches do, I can see they follow Christ to the letter.

I vote for nut..........

What I would like to know is why you, Acorn, ignored what Bruce had to say.........?

Yes

:HaHa:

Actually *End Times* means when I can no longer buy links for my 1919A6 Browning GPMG..

That would be a disaster of biblikal perposhuns!

n

1919a4.gif

And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.

Anyone reminded of the bullshit that is Freudian psychology?

*"Well, Mr. Smith, looks like you're lusting after your mother."

"What??? That's insane! I've NEVER had any thoughts like that!"

*"Aha, but if you happen to suppress that instinct, it just means you're in denial about your oedipus complex."

"Look, I have NO SIGNS of lusting after my mom. That's just... gross."

*"See? It's just you denying it that proves me right."

The end times as I know it would be no interesting life to look forward to. The end of the physical world would not worry me if that was the case. But if therre's interesting people, I would try to save it.

Oh, goody. "Chicken Little" syndrome :Wendywhatever:

Good grief, will you dim bulbs EVER stop screaming about the "END TIMES!!!!!" every time something even remotely bad happens?

Tornados - "END TIMES!"

Hurricanes - "END TIMES!!"

Earthquakes - "END TIMES!!!"

War - "END TIMES!!!!"

Drought - "END TIMES!!!!!"

Disease outbreaks - "END TIMES!!!!!!"

Stock Market dips - "END TIMES!!!!!!!"

Being told to MYODB and leave other people alone - "END TIMES!!!!!!!!"

Expanding acceptance of gays - "END TIMES!!!!!!!!!"

Other various minuta that normal people don't give a flying fuck about - "END TIMES!!!!!!!!!!"

:ugh: Don't you ever stop to consider how stupid you make yourselves look whenever you're running around like a headless chicken, screaming that the sky is falling and we all must "REPENT REPENT REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFGBBQ!!!111!1!1!oneoneeleven!!" ?

GO FELINE!

Just for reference, I've met this guy elsewhere. He's a complete nutcase. His brain is melted, I'm quite sure of it.

Merlin

Guest Challenger
Matt 24:7-9

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.(KJV)

Let's go a little bit further into this chapter. . .

24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Not exactly a nice way to treat a lady, is it?

What I would like to know is why you, Acorn, ignored what Bruce had to say.........?

They're either blind or completely and utterly without any semblance of credible intelligence.

Acorn, fuck off. NOW. We don't need to hear your bullshit.

Guest acorn

Who are you man, do i know you, people comment and i reply after bruces comment so back off buddy, unless you want to reply to the topic!this isnt a personal reply center for your insecurities, so comment or stay out!

ps read my beliefs-----god bless

The anti-christ is coming, the tribulation is upon us. The earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamies, sickness and pestulance are going to wipe us out. The dead are going to rise from the grave. We're all going to hell because we have forsaken almighty God and we're going to take the Beast's mark. But there is one good thing.......

I just saved alot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

:funny:

Guest JP1283
The anti-christ is coming, the tribulation is upon us.  The earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamies, sickness and pestulance are going to wipe us out. The dead are going to rise  from the grave. We're all going to hell because we have forsaken almighty God and we're going to take the Beast's mark.  But there is one good thing.......

I just saved alot of money on my car insurance  by switching to Geico!

AHA HA HA HA AAAHHHAAAA AHA AHA HA HA AHA

:lmao::funny::lmao:

"Aflac! Aflac!"

When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.

:blink:

Who are you man, do i know you, people comment and i reply after bruces comment so back off buddy, unless you want to reply to the topic!this isnt a personal reply center for your insecurities, so comment or stay out!

Who are you talking to? What exactly are you saying?

:twitch:

Maybe Acorn is taking that verse to heart where Jesus says to hate people....

:Doh: peak oil = END TIMES

Just walk away and we can end this madness. Just walk away...

:thanks:

The anti-christ is coming, the tribulation is upon us.  The earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamies, sickness and pestulance are going to wipe us out. The dead are going to rise  from the grave. We're all going to hell because we have forsaken almighty God and we're going to take the Beast's mark.  But there is one good thing.......

LOL!!!!! that made my day!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao:

Maybe if you didn't preach so much, answer innocuous posts with scripture passages and attempt to convert people here, we wouldn't be so hostile? This particular board on this forum is not intended for preaching, but debate.

By the way, I read your beliefs plenty of times (ie. the Bible) and it turned me off from the possibility of ever being a Christian again. As someone else said to you in another thread, this is exchristian.net. It's not neverwasachristian.net.

We've been there, done that, and don't wish to go back. If you don't like it, you're free to leave.

Wondering where all the signs are, if He is God.

Mark 8:12

12 And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.(KJV)

Uh, you do realize that in the Greek the phrase "this generation" referred to those living contemporaneously with Jesus, right? It cannot apply to our generation or any generation preceding ours that is later than the 1st century. Just to make sure that we're on the same page here. Can I get you to explain why Jesus seems to do a 180 on the question of signs? Why does he say that no sign will be given in Mark and then makes an exception in Matthew as far as the Sign of Jonah goes? And to complicate matters, Jesus says that in the Olivet Discourse that the whole world will see the sign of the Son of Man and that all the signs will be given to his generation. The same Greek phrase is used in the Olivet Discourse. To make matters worse, when on trial, Jesus says that the High Priest and everyone present will see the Son of Man sitting on his throne.

So let me ask you something- does Jesus say that no sign will be given? Or just the sign of Jonah? Or the sign of the Son of Man?

Matthew