Goodbye Jesus

Who knows God

Guest acorn

Acorn,

You really don't realize how lucky you are.

How I wish I had people to give me so much information when I was a christain. If ONLY I had known all the things I know now.......

We are asking you just to at least study the history of christianity. Your faith tells you to test things, well test them!!! Please!

You will find the answers you are given here are all true.

I know you don't want to see it this way....but see the religion itself requires that you not think for yourself.

Think for yourself, do yourself a huge favor. Check out the history, test it, study the things people have taken the time to give you here.

How I wish I had people that told me these things prior...it would have saved me YEARS of being deceived...it would have saved me a lot of money too...it would have saved my peace of mind.

THINK about this.....you are now in a position where you are questioning your own family because of this stuff.

Christians would have you believe that non believers are out to deceive you, even your own family for cyring out loud!!!!

Before you do something drastic in that area, THINK about what you are doing and what you are following here!!!!

I have seen so many families break up over this nonsense...we are talking true damage here over the beliefs of a cult, yes a CULT!!!

Just check it out....and keep your mind OPEN.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vixentrox

• quicksand

• Japedo

• chefranden

*sigh*...well, that was probably wasted breath, but it just truly sickens me.....

I am the LORD your God, ...... And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." (Leviticus 26:13,29)

"And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy

sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee,

in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress

thee:.............. And toward her young one that cometh out from between

her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall

eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith

thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates." (Deuteronomy 28:53-57)

"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD,..... And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one of the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." (Jeremiah 19:6-9)

"Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you and sons

shall eat their fathers.......I will send famine and wild beasts against you

and they shall rob you of your children; pestilence and blood shall pass

through you; and I will bring a sword upon you. I, the Lord, have

spoken." (Ezekiel 5:10, 17)

"The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children: they were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people.  The Lord hath accomplished his fury; he hath poured out his fierce anger, and hath kindled a fire in Zion, and it hath devoured the foundations thereof." (Lamentations 4:10-11)

Excellent !

I have read the bible for much longer than you.  The bible was instrumental in me leaving the cult of christianity once I started actually reading the whole thing instead of the feel good parts.  Yours is a foul beast of a god who delights in murder and blood.

I second this comment!

You twisted the topic, the topic was about the claim that God and his people are based around cannabalism. The scripture you aquired is simply where the king is walking through the city that has turned from God, this in no form presents any valid truth about the subject

Maybe because there isn't any valid Truth in the bible.

Are these greek gods, cause you do know that there are only about 10 manuscripts that involve the whole existance of grrek gods, theres 1400 manuscripts to christianity, if these are greek gods which i assume.

Of course you know that the church burned everything that contradicted it that it could get its hands on don't you? That includes Christian writings as well as pagan.

By the way there are millions of extant copies of storys of Superman, does that make Superman real?

Give it up sweetheart, we've heard it all before.

Guest acorn
I second this comment!

The God that I serve delights in our faithful hearts, truth, discipline, and following His commandments, statues. That leads me to believe that you read the Bible when you were not whole with Him already, Did you read the whole thing? I just dont undersatnd how someone claims the read the whole Bible and say what they say about it, and I have read the Bilbe and have 100% faith in it. I also, live a happy life with its teachings. Well, it could be that I read it to instruct my life not to see if it was correct or historically accurate.

Guest acorn
Of course you know that the church burned everything that contradicted it that it could get its hands on don't you?  That includes Christian writings as well as pagan.

By the way there are millions of extant copies of storys of Superman, does that make Superman real?

Give it up sweetheart, we've heard it all before.

I would have too, Thats what God instructed the children of Israel to do most of the time when they conquered cities under Gods instruction. Superman? do you guys look this stuff up and say" oh, thats a good one for this fundie" I dont do this, I simply proclaim my beliefs and ask questions. Hmm, just like everone else on here. crazy, aint it.

I would have too, Thats what God instructed the children of Israel to do most of the time when they conquered cities  under Gods instruction. Superman? do you guys look this stuff up and say" oh, thats a good one for this fundie" I dont do this, I simply proclaim my beliefs and ask questions. Hmm, just like everone else on here. crazy, aint it.

Holy Non Sequitur Batman! Is Acorn actually able to answer a question?

Did you read the whole thing?

*raises hand* I did, front to back, cover to cover - if you want I could send you my very own personal Bible with highlights and notes in the margins. I was Xtian for over 15 years, can't pinpoint the exact departure date because there was some fear-based going back, but I am an ex-Christian officially and for good. I just know too much to be anything else.

bdp

I would have too

This in response to chef's noting that early Xtians burned everything that contradicted it. I felt it worth spotlighting, though I am truly at a loss for words in the face of it.

bdp