Goodbye Jesus

Stupid Neighbors

Amethyst

My stupid downstairs neighbor is blaring his radio again. Actually, I think it might be a movie because it sounds a bit like the Mission Impossible theme, but I could be wrong on that. It wouldn't be so terrible if his bass wasn't up all the way.

Hasn't anyone else heard of headphones? They are this wonderful invention that allow you to listen to your music as loud as you want to without driving your neighbors up the wall.

:ugh:

My stupid downstairs neighbor is blaring his radio again.  Actually, I think it might be a movie because it sounds a bit like the Mission Impossible theme, but I could be wrong on that.  It wouldn't be so terrible if his bass wasn't up all the way.

Hasn't anyone else heard of headphones?  They are this wonderful invention that allow you to listen to your music as loud as you want to without driving your neighbors up the wall.

:ugh:

That is ALWAYS fun when you have people that do not have any respect for anyone else. Been there, done that, it sucks.

Excuse me, sir... but I have a splitting headache. Would you mind turning your volume down?

That seems to work for me.

Well, they've turned off the music now, thank goodness. But still...I was trying to talk on the phone, and I could barely hear the other person because of the loud music.

Did you ask them to turn it down?

They may not realize it's a problem. (Well, not being there, I can't tell if this is likely.)

However, I play electric guitar, and live in an apartment. For some several years, more than five, nobody ever complained, so I figured, cool, I guess the walls they have here are pretty good.

Well, one day, some time not long after someone new had moved in next door, I just happened to overhear them saying something like, "I'm ready to kill that dude playing that white-boy music."

So, I fucking stopped playing after hearing that that. (They didn't know I heard that.) Though, shit, they could have just asked, no need for a murder plot.

The scary part is, some few days after that, I heard six gunshots (well, it *might* have been firecrackers, I guess . . . but I don't think so.), very close by, then some minutes after that, what sounded like police saying "get on the ground NOW!!! and put your hands behind your back!!!" then some woman crying...., saying "I love you,... blah blah blah.." as presumably somebody got hauled off to jail. Ever since then that apartment's been empty, and has a busted (shot?) out window, which has never been repaired, despite my pointing it out to the management. When I asked if the people had moved out, they said, "You could say that." Weird.

Well, I can play my guitar now.

But, eh, I gotta move. This is ridiculous.

I used to get approached by my neighbors when I came home from work..they were upset because of "music" coming from my house. One, was across the street three houses down :eek:

Seems my son was having fun with the stereo when I wasn't home. I had to finally take the fuses out of the speakers while I was not using it. Assuming he hadn't already blown the fuses. :scratch:

Now, the only time it gets that loud is when the grandbaby hits it..but I fixed that too..took off the volume knob. It looks stupid, like its old and broken, but hey, the neighbors are happy. :lmao: