Goodbye Jesus

Noah Would Says No To God, Or Be A Traitor To Jesus, Says Do Onto Others Rule?

Greatest I am

Noah would says No to God, or be a Traitor to Jesus, says do onto others rule?

Can you think like an adult?

One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself .

One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated

Do unto others as a Golden rule is all that man would likely have to follow to end most if not all of human suffering at the hands of other humans.

If God himself lived by this rule, none of the woes inflicted on us via Adam and Eve would be with us today.

The moral and right thing for Noah to do was say no to God thus choosing to follow Jesus. This would also apply to Abraham when asked to sacrifice his son.

Both instances show God asking others to act immorally.

These are the highlights of the many times in scripture where God makes men act in an immoral way.

Noah and Abraham, and in a sense, Jesus, would torch the ark. That or not build it at all and thus force God to find another way to reboot his once perfect systems. Why he allowed perfection to go to imperfection is still a mystery as no intelligent God would allow such back sliding.

If Noah believed in the sanctity of human life, and lived by Jesus’ command to do to your neighbor as yourself....he would refuse to build the ark. It is a moral issue, Had Noah done that, God would have had to kill everyone, or no one.

This sort of moral position is upheld occasionally when a person refuses to back down, even at the cost of his life. We revere a person like this, call them heroes. This is NOT the cloth Noah was cut from. How can we say Noah was a man of God when he would not follow Jesus’ first rule?

We picture Noah in heaven but I would say that it is better to shovel coal in hell than to spend eternity watching friends, neighbors and our children in torture and flame forever.

Only a sick mind would conceive of such a situation or wish it upon anyone.

That is how mentally challenged Noah would have had to be to build the means of man’s genocide.

Yet Christians, Catholics and Muslims revere such an immoral patriarch.

Are you all as crazy as Noah had to be?

Did Noah act in a sane manner or is he now in hell paying for not following the teachings of God/Jesus or the teachings of the Bible itself?

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Is genocide always evil?

Is a God who kills when he can just as easily cure a moral God?

Regards

DL

Goodbye Jesus
Guest I Love Dog

Do unto others as a Golden rule is all that man would likely have to follow to end most if not all of human suffering at the hands of other humans.

If God himself lived by this rule, none of the woes inflicted on us via Adam and Eve would be with us today.

The moral and right thing for Noah to do was say no to God thus choosing to follow Jesus. This would also apply to Abraham when asked to sacrifice his son.

These are the highlights of the many times in scripture where God makes men act in an immoral way.

Noah and Abraham, and in a sense, Jesus, would torch the ark. That or not build it at all and thus force God to find another way to reboot his once perfect systems. Why he allowed perfection to go to imperfection is still a mystery as no intelligent God would allow such back sliding.

If Noah believed in the sanctity of human life, and lived by Jesus’ command to do to your neighbor as yourself....he would refuse to build the ark. It is a moral issue, Had Noah done that, God would have had to kill everyone, or no one.

This sort of moral position is upheld occasionally when a person refuses to back down, even at the cost of his life. We revere a person like this, call them heroes. This is NOT the cloth Noah was cut from. How can we say Noah was a man of God when he would not follow Jesus’ first rule?

We picture Noah in heaven but I would say that it is better to shovel coal in hell than to spend eternity watching friends, neighbors and our children in torture and flame forever.

That is how mentally challenged Noah would have had to be to build the means of man’s genocide.

Did Noah act in a sane manner or is he now in hell paying for not following the teachings of God/Jesus or the teachings of the Bible itself?

Is genocide always evil?

Regards

DL

I suppose if you believe that the characters in the bible, such as Adam and eve and Noah existed then you could run yourself ragged trying to work out what was right and was was wrong. You can work out from the bible that god killed almost 3 million people. Of course, that didn't really happen, just Bronze Age priests/scribes making their nation look more powerful and important than it really was.

The bible is almost all myth, legend and fairy stories. Don't worry yourself with its problems, just follow the golden rule,

Is genocide always evil?

Regards

DL

Hi there, I think the what you call the new testament and what I call the Not Testament has addled your brain - your view of G-d is seriously maladjusted - the xtain nonsense of original sin is horrendous and totally untrue, a pagan concept of controlling the masses. And as JC is a probably a myth and certainly not G-d's son. G-d only has one son and that is Israel. It is only through manipulating the Tanach (what you call the old testament) and massive deception can one possibly believe in JC. Xtains do not understand what depth there is in the Hebrew language - and there in lies the fact that that all xtains have been force fed the most abominable lies. G-d is very assessable and you don't need the 'dead man on the stick' to intervene for you, he is utterly non persona gratis and nothing short of a false and a very dodgy idol.

Always interesting to see someone impeach one myth in defense of another myth. A deist, an atheist, and a Jew arguing about some ambiguous OP. What is this, speaker's corner? Talk about 'dodgy.'

• Like 1

I suppose if you believe that the characters in the bible, such as Adam and eve and Noah existed then you could run yourself ragged trying to work out what was right and was was wrong. You can work out from the bible that god killed almost 3 million people. Of course, that didn't really happen, just Bronze Age priests/scribes making their nation look more powerful and important than it really was.

The bible is almost all myth, legend and fairy stories. Don't worry yourself with its problems, just follow the golden rule,

We agree on what the Bible is.

I do try to follow the golden rule and just wondered how Christians did or should when their God does not.

If they are to be as perfect as God and emulate him, then they too must ignore it. A catch 22.

Regards

DL

[

Hi there, I think the what you call the new testament and what I call the Not Testament has addled your brain - your view of G-d is seriously maladjusted - the xtain nonsense of original sin is horrendous and totally untrue, a pagan concept of controlling the masses. And as JC is a probably a myth and certainly not G-d's son. G-d only has one son and that is Israel. It is only through manipulating the Tanach (what you call the old testament) and massive deception can one possibly believe in JC. Xtains do not understand what depth there is in the Hebrew language - and there in lies the fact that that all xtains have been force fed the most abominable lies. G-d is very assessable and you don't need the 'dead man on the stick' to intervene for you,

I agree with your last.

I have admitted to apotheosis but because I found a cosmic consciousness instead of a miracle working absentee super God, no one wants to believe me.

That old need for a sugar daddy is to ingrained.

Please write a bit on how you access God. I was only able to do it the one time.

Regards

DL