Goodbye Jesus

This Is Creepy And Spooky!

Margee

On the one hand she’s really adorable. I mean come on, it’s a baby! But on the other hand this is very disturbing. Do you think this is brainwashing? DUH :Doh:

Here is one man's comment: ''I don't see it as being creepy because I believe the Lord does works in mysterious ways, and He does work through children, who are innocent and not tainted by the world. The Lord has a plan for His children and this could possibly be a way to encourage the adults that, if this can be done for a 2 year old, He can do it for them too. She seems to be enjoying the music in a spiritual way. God Bless her and her family''.

• Super Moderator

I think the baby just wants to go potty.

I am sickened; not by the child, but by the environmental behavioral cues it is picking up on.

It reminds me of those horrible commercials for worship music where people wave their hands like antennae while some crummy song like "Awesome God" blares. They all remind me of baby birds in the nest with open hungry mouths.

I am sickened; not by the child, but by the environmental behavioral cues it is picking up on.

It reminds me of those horrible commercials for worship music where people wave their hands like antennae while some crummy song like "Awesome God" blares. They all remind me of baby birds in the nest with open hungry mouths.

It's some scary stuff. I was at fundies house and heard the baby's Christian music. It was all about Old Testament stories about fighting the enemies of god, our religion is right, they're wrong etc.. It was so surreal, I couldn't believe the things I was hearing. I thought maybe the UCB had secretly recorded it as an attempt subvert the system and spread chaos in the world.

Apprently they play it for the child just about every single day.

It's some scary stuff. I was at fundies house and heard the baby's Christian music. It was all about Old Testament stories about fighting the enemies of god, our religion is right, they're wrong etc.. It was so surreal, I couldn't believe the things I was hearing. I thought maybe the UCB had secretly recorded it as an attempt subvert the system and spread chaos in the world.

Apprently they play it for the child just about every single day.

What happened to playing Mozart??

Yeah, a little scary. The sight is a familiar one from my fundie days in my Pentacostal church. Children everywhere were dancing and waving their arms. It was expected of us. This adorable little one is obviously imitating what she sees around her quite frequently (she has definitely heard that song before, perhaps everyday!), and that type of indoctrination of a child should be child abuse. It doesn't allow them to grow up and see the world for themselves. They have to see it through blood tinted glasses. What a waste...

and that type of indoctrination of a child should be child abuse..

wish in one hand, shit in the other. see which one fills up first.

looks creepy alright,,,,,

if it was 20 years ago, i probably rebuke the demon that possessed the kid to come out,,,,,,,,,,,, haha :wicked:

Monkey see, monkey do.

I suspect the baby was coached.

I was weirded out. Really weirded out. If I was still a Christian I'd consider her to be possessed or something.

OMG.

Look at her scrunched up face.

ugh

I bet mommie and daddy are so proud.

perfect little robot (with freewill of course)

Kids copy whats around them. Admittedly this is a bit creepy to us intelligent and free types :) , but properly just imitation.

Its sort of creepy and sort of cute. I guess its weird to me because my daughter does not imitate nearly as much as most kids her age. She does of course, but any attempt to teach her to 'perform' falls completely flat and always has. I couldn't even get her to wave as a baby, she didn't start waving until she was nearly 3. But both my kids dance to music in their own hilarious baby ways. I guess this is just the only way the little girl has seen how to dance. Especially in the church setting. I bet most charismatic church going kids do this.

The expression on her face is...weird. Affected. Children should not make that face. Obviously immitation, unless somebody wanted to argue that raising one hand and swaying is an inherently worshipful act, and not just a cultural expression.

Just plain tragic... Her face seems as if she's in emotional pain combined with either toilet-urge or vying for the hug of a loved one as well wondering where her beloved toys are and 'screw this worship music!' would be her thoughts.

Ban this shit, I say. No child should be indoctrinated like that! :(

It's just disgusting to me. It actually infuriates me to my core.

And now I'm going to go vomit.