Goodbye Jesus

Crossing Over

MrsRobinson

Mrs. Robinson, I am concerned about your children. You come here and tell us they are being abused by your parents. You express appreciation for the advice we are giving you, but all you do with it is "record it."

Florduh is right. You need to go and actually do something. If the situation is as bad as you claim, you need to do more than "record" our advice. If you don't, then you are complicit with your abusive parents and liable under the law.

Or possibly things are not as bad as you claim. We don't know the situation. All we have is what you tell us. We do know and highly respect Florduh. How you got into your present situation hardly seems relevant to what needs to be done to get out. Providing things are as bad as you say.

Maybe you're just a thirteen-year-old seeking attention. If so, you're on the wrong forums. Sorry if that seems hard-hearted but the outburst at Florduh seemed uncalled for to me.

Youre concerned about my children....fuck off ok. I meant recording it is ONE of the things I would do other than GET OUT ASAP. And about you saying Im liable under law....fuck off. They dont do anything about verbal abuse where I live or I would have done something by now. Florduh is a dumb fuck and you seriously should shut your fucking mouth if its a touchy situation that youve never experienced. You dont know the situation and youre probably just another dumb fucking asshole who doesnt pay child support or look after his kids so its easier said than done you fucking asshole. Its THE WAY he said it and he deserved to get told off and as do you. People can make thier point in a respectful manner and get respect back....otherwise you get this. Why are you telling me you respect florDUHH. Youre both idiots who talk before they think.

Florduh you bastard since you have such a big mouth why dont you put your TWO CENTS in. My husband left bcuz his paycheck goes a lot further on him than it does his 4 kids, even though the stupid bastard wants to come back that aint happening. So Im left with the house and we didnt get ANY child support because the lawyers took SO LONG to finalize the papers, so Im left with all the bills and kids finances which is ok bcuz i held it together even though we didnt have spending money but whatever, then I UNEXPECTEDLY lose my job and immediately look for another but we get evicted before I get hired, I called shelters and theyre like WHAT 4 KIDS we dont have room for that!! I dont know if you know this Florduh but outside your sunny state there is SNOW in other parts of the world and where I live the homeless take up the shelters especially in winter. THE FUCKING SHELTERS WOULDNT EVEN TAKE US. The people who offered us a place live outside the city in the woods and I didnt consider it because the closest school is 1hr from there, we have no car, my kids are terrified of starting over in a new school and the counsellor said thats not good to switch schools after thier dad left, so we ended up at my parents. Which BTW were NOT EVER abusive to my kids until shortly after we moved in and it was new to me too. I thought they were above that. So THATS WHEN I POSTED THIS. My new job starts in 2 weeks and NO ONE wanted 4 kids in thier house. Now in my personal life I see who my real friends are. Had you suggested what you said like a human being, I would have corrected you politely. BUT YOURE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE and maybe youre wife sits on her fat ass all day and is a whale but I FUCKING DONT!!! I run around with my kids everywhere and I weigh 105lbs and because I havnt had time to myself since bastard left I got acne from stress and then now Im on hormonal pills so you messed with the wrong bitch ASSHOLE. Like I said, ASK NEXT TIME AND DONT FUCKING JUDGE. FUCK YOU TOO MARTIN, I hate cowards who are coy and throw in a rude comment and apologize. Quit beating around the bush and go fuck yourself.

Martin and Florduh....you guys realize you don't have to take this abuse, right! LOL! I'm sorry, Robinson, I had to say it! But in all seriousness, you are overreacting, and if you don't like a particular advice, just ignore it. Like mine, for example. Just let it fly away and be free...free...free.............

I used to remain silent as a Christian and pray for people to be blessed when they were mean and walked all over me. I cant do that anymore.