Goodbye Jesus

Evolution is more tenable than Creationism

Asimov

1.) Having an inner monologue (I think this is sufficient). Although, this is not objective since I cannot know whether you have an inner monologue. However, if communication is possible between two people, then each person needs to be able to think and have an inner monologue.

So communication is sign of inner monologue, hence self awareness. Well the fact is that Animals are always communicating amongst themselves within the species.

Just open up "Animal Planet" on TV and see for your self.

So what is so unique about Human's being self aware.

MQTQ,

I actually do believe the day in Genesis (yom) does refer to a literal 24 hour period, or at least what we think of as a day (because the Hebrews probably did not think 24 hour period) that is sun up/ sun down. However, in defending a creationist view, I am not bound to a 24 hour period, because many creationist think that God created over millions of years, and the word yom in itself does not demand it be 24 hours. If I were to defend the literal 24 hour period, I would be doing so exegetically from the Bible, and an exegesis was not pertinent to the debate perameters.

I bow my knee to one thing alone, and that is Christ and his scriptures, I do not bow to science. I do believe that one of my brothers who knows more of science would fare better then I in this particular arena, and show science to show the glory of God.

[right][snapback]98523[/snapback][/right]

The backpeddling begins in the face of logic. All too typical.

It would seem to me the debate here has hit a log jam that always comes up and therefore has been of no benifit to me. Asminof seems frustrated and ereform... is not up to the debate in all it intails with someone who obviously has a preconcieved idea about his science.

I was hoping for a more logical debate. :shrug:

It would seem to me the debate here has hit a log jam that always comes up and therefore has been of no benifit to me. Asminof seems frustrated and ereform... is not up to the debate in all it intails with someone who obviously has a preconcieved idea about his science.

I was hoping for a more logical debate. :shrug:

100112[/snapback]

There was no log jam. Areformedthinker changed the subject and then quit.