Goodbye Jesus

NEW BIRTH COUNTS nothing else is as important

spirit1st

Talking

We are spirit soul and body

The spirit once born of GOD?Will never sin again

But the mind can and the body will,if we allow them.

1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

It is a done deal.He said it is finished .it is !The work HE did took care of everything.All we do is accept it and be led by HIm.

1Pe 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal 6:18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God through the Spirit. [THIS IS OUR SPIRIT}

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; [iNNER MAN IS OUR NEW SPIRIT BORN OF GOD!

2Th 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

THIS IS OUR SPIRIT!

2Ti 4:22 The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.

Phm 1:25 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1Jo 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.

1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

those born of GOD ,can not sin1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.1Jo 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

spirit1st is online now Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Talking

We are spirit soul and body

The spirit once born of GOD?Will never sin again

Blah blah blah bullshit blah blah.

1) If someone still needed a demonstration of the fact that you just cut and paste your posts from one forum to another, you just gave it to us. :HaHa:

2) Can you say something? I mean, really say something. With your brain. Um, *if* you have one, of course. No, not your bible, I said your brain. Please stop handling that lousy book. Really. I said, brain, not bible, can't you understand the difference?

...probably not. :shrug:

Let me ask you a question, Gary, it's one that has always bothered me.

What is with the Christian bias against the material(physical) world? Why is it it's always full of sin and quickly passing away?

I always hear that the material is the sinful, that the soul is what is pure but the body is what is corrupt. How do you justify that to yourself?

Merlin

from Feb 2005 and still no space after punk-uation

All this talk against the flesh. Are you sure you aren't a gnostic?

Or a cynic (self-denial) from the Cynic School founded at Athens, 400 BCE?

You do know that these things, as well as stoicism had a profound effect on the writing of the new testament, right?

Oh, and your verse, "those born of God CANNOT sin"..

Gary ..... dude...... can YOU sin?

ewww. Not a very good conclusion, is it?

as if saying a few magic words changes your biology and what will happen to you after your heart stops beating. amazing.

What's those magicians famous magic words? Allah Kazaam?

1Jo 5:18, Gal 5:16, Gal 5:17, ... etc

I read all those passages 25 years ago, and many times since. What is new?

I mean, I read the book, and I'm not waiting for the movie!

Hey, let's make this to a competition, who can find with Forum he posted the OP first, based on the hints in the header/footer?

:grin:

Two things, boy:

1) If you don't start coming up with your own posts, you're going to be on the fast track out of here.

2)

pulpficenglishmofouncens.jpg

That is all.

Two things, boy:

1) If you don't start coming up with your own posts, you're going to be on the fast track out of here.

2)

That is all.

It is his own post, but he posted it in another forum first (or maybe more?).

It's not really any debate material, but we allow that part under this section now, but he's beginning to fall under the spammer rules, which is not allowed by the rules.

Spirit...we know that this is copy and paste because....

It does not match your writing style.Do you know what i mean?You do not space properly beteween.,!and?marks so we know that you did not write that post.You need to give credit to the original author.thank you.

It is his post, it starts that way and end that way, and the middle is copy-paste from a Bible program. It's just verses. Nothing to debate here.

I'm strongly considering just closing this topic and let it die away.

What thinketh ye?

More votes? I want at least 4 more, and I'll close this thread.

yeah. agree. What's to talk about?

If I wanna read the bible, I can do it without spirit1 guiding me through it.

2 more.

Shut 'er down, lads, she's not gonna get any better.

yeah. agree.  What's to talk about?

If I wanna read the bible, I can do it without spirit1 guiding me through it.

yeah, I check everything with the Skepticsannotatedbible.com site first

I'm waiting for sp1rit to realize that we don't believe in Biblical truth. In the meantime, this thread is rather pointless as it doesn't even bring up something that can be discussed.

Christian: the bible says blahblahblahbittyblah

Ex-Christian: so what?

That is the only direction I can see this conversation going as it stands. So I vote we go ahead and close it, Han.

I vote: Close the thread, Han. The ONLY reason I looked in here at ALL was because YOU people responded to it. This guy is whacked.

You know what I think our challenge in life is all about? Is how well do we have concerned for the body we have and keeping it healthy. If we neglict that. Then we sin. And you know what keeps the body healthy? Knowing how to appreciate our sexuality and understand that it is more than propagation. Dening our sexuality is our sin.

Sorry about this, but it's my opinion. If Christians think indulging in the flesh is sin, why is Sports more important after they get out of Church? And I see Sports is the diversion of where we should be focusing our lives with. Christianity lives more in sin and wants others to feel guilty about the real truths in this life with all this bull for the chauvinism of a Cult in this world. If there is a real God. I hope it judges the people that got into this Christian Cult instead.

283388-DoNotFeedTroll.jpg

This topic doesn't lead anywhere and will now be closed.