Goodbye Jesus

Getting Blamed Again

Darklady

ENTIRELY UNLIKELY NATURAL DISASTER take out Las Vegas? I mean, like, a hurricane and flood?

Oh, we get floods. This is the desert, and if it rains hard enough the ground just can't soak it all up. We don't get floods like in the Midwest but when they happen they happen fast. The ground floor of Caesar's Palace once got swamped with 10 feet of water a number of years back.

I've been told of the possibility of a massive fire taking out entire neighborhoods though. The houses here are ticky tacky tinderboxes and the fire department would be overwhelmed were it to get to the point of jumping from house to house. Though that could just be second hand rumor I heard a while back.

Also, if the water table in southern and central Nevada keeps dropping, at some point we could start getting dust storms of fucking biblical proportions that would wreak havoc. But again, that would happen because Bill and Courtney from South Carolina insisted on maintaining their prize lawn, and not because of drunk sorority girls from nice families in Ohio getting buttfucked in their hotel room by a bunch of ghetto boys from Oakland.

Saying Gawd hit NOLA with a hurricane is too fucking easy. And I've still NEVER gotten an answer as to why TORNADO ALLEY is also the reddest of the red state Bible Belt area. Gawd doesn't protect their trailer from tornadoes? But takes out NOLA every couple of generations with a hurricane? REALLY?

Fuck them. Fuck them up their stupid asses.

Yup!

Incidentally, shortly after moving to Las Vegas, when I was still a nutty Pentecostal, there was this "prophetess" on the bus proclaiming that an angel had come to her and told her the following: NOLA (this was autumn of 2005 so that had happened just a few months ago) was first, Memphis was number two, and Las Vegas was number three. She said "so if Memphis gets hit, y'all better get on outta here!" Yes, I'm sorry to say I took that shit seriously, and so did several other Pentecostal nutters that I spread the word to.

I don't give a fuck. I'll generalize all I want to Mr. Politically Correct. Gas the ghettos, less crack heads coming to my neighborhood trying to steal. If there was a god and he killed that trash I'd worship him again.

Gas the small towns in the south too, fucking redneck trash.

Jesus fuckin' Christ! Was your granddaddy turning the valves at Auschwitz or some shit!? :twitch:

• Like 1

Gas the small towns in the south too, fucking redneck trash.

...and I think you've just wished death upon at least ten percent of the members of this very forum.