Goodbye Jesus

Does Anyone Follow Up On Things?

onequestion

Ok, on the off chance that you are not a troll, I'll make a response here.

The most important thing to remember is that the truth is what it is regardless of how you feel about it. You can't wish veracity on falsehoods, and you can't wish truths to be false. The evidence tells me that the bible is complete bullshit. If you think the evidence points to the bible being true, maybe you should consider that possibility. You are under no obligation to be an atheist or agnostic or anything else. One might say you are obligated to yourself to find the truth as best you can and deal with it, regardless of how you feel about it.

If you have concerns about contradictions of the buybull being refuted, maybe it would be more useful to deal with them one at a time. Maybe start a post for each one (not all at once of course), instead of dealing with buybull contradictions in general in one thread.

It looks like the OP has been edited down to nothing, so I don't know what the question was, but I agree with MagickMonkey. ;-)

if you really what to see the condradictions in the bible...

www.skepticsannonatedbible.com

[Edit]

[Edit]

[Edit]

I strongly disagree, there is no such thing as empty space on a web forum! It's an xtian conspiracy with alien mind control.

[Edit]

I strongly disagree, there is no such thing as empty space on a web forum! It's an xtian conspiracy with alien mind control.

HZ I'm [edit]! I expected [edit] out of {edit] like him, but for [edit] to come from [edit] is truly [edit].

[Edit]?

[Edit]!

[Edit]?

[Edit]!

I think this needs to be moved to the [Edit] forum.

• Super Moderator

[Edi

Kcen yranib ruoy nwod tihs dna daeh latigid ruoy ffo pir ll'I. PO elohw eht yawa tide uoy t'nod, rekcufrehtom.

Hi, I'm just following up on these [Edit].

Kcen yranib ruoy nwod tihs dna daeh latigid ruoy ffo pir ll'I. PO elohw eht yawa tide uoy t'nod, rekcufrehtom.

Now, that is funny!

[Edit]

There is no proof that [Edit] exists outside the compiler! Therefor, those who do not believe in [Edit] will undoubtedly wind up in [/Edit (the remaining ']' was left off intentionally so as not to offend our brothers and sisters who believe [Edit] may or may not exist on its own under a different label, such as [P]. Although [P] in and of itself, likewise does not prove [Edit].)

I didn't realize anyone saw the OP. You guys are great/nuts. Thanks for the laugh.

• Like 2

The most important thing to remember is that the truth is what it is regardless of how you feel about it. You can't wish veracity on falsehoods, and you can't wish truths to be false.

Thanks, that's really true. I guess it's just going with what is true as far as the evidence points me to it. Someone else was mentioning I was interpreting some of it wrong, so now I'm thinking that even if it's true, I might have kind of missed the whole love thing.

[Edit]

wuss.

Valk! It seems like it's been a while since I've talked to you for any length of time...

Guest Valk0010

[Edit]

wuss.

Valk! It seems like it's been a while since I've talked to you for any length of time...

I say that, because I would think, you would have to guts to ask whatever questions you asked. But if your offended my apologies.

[Edit]

wuss.

I say that, because I would think, you would have to guts to ask whatever questions you asked. But if your offended my apologies.

I'm not offended; I thought you were joking.