Goodbye Jesus

Guess Where I Am?

SirPhoenix

Ironically, I'm posting this from inside the cell phone dead zone known as my wife's church. Apparently god doesn't hate 4g.

It's young adults night which means free food and free babysitting. We'll play some dumb ass games in a bit, but I'll do my best to spice things up.

I gave so much. Now I'm taking it back.

Covert ops. I play that sometimes too.

• Like 1

Lmfao! Yep, I'm doing reconnaissance. Phoenix to base, phoenix to base. They still believe in the sky daddy, I confirm, they still believe in the sky daddy.

Phoenix to base, phoenix to base. They still believe in the sky daddy, I confirm, they still believe in the sky daddy.

Roger that Phoenix. Hold your coordinates and stand by for further instructions.

Lmfao! Yep, I'm doing reconnaissance. Phoenix to base, phoenix to base. They still believe in the sky daddy, I confirm, they still believe in the sky daddy.

CHSSSSHHHHH---AHHHHhhh, ya- 10-4 Sir! .............CCHHHSHHHHH!....initiate cognitive dissonance grenade launch! CHHSHHHHH!.....Over and out!

• Like 1

If they play a bible trivia game I'm going to kick ass. The atheist won your game....bitches.

• Like 1

Show them your penis. I repeat show them your pen...wait...is this the priest chat?

OP FUBAR'd. Going dark.

mwc

Ahh my work friends and I had a good laugh with this thread...thanks guys xD

Base to Phoenix, base to Phoenix...Church elders have been observed bringing in baskets of serpents and scorpions...Get out of there, Phoenix! Over.

Phoenix to base, phoenix to base. They still believe in the sky daddy, I confirm, they still believe in the sky daddy.

Roger that Phoenix. Hold your coordinates and stand by for further instructions.

CHSSSSHHHHH---AHHHHhhh, ya- 10-4 Sir! .............CCHHHSHHHHH!....initiate cognitive dissonance grenade launch! CHHSHHHHH!.....Over and out!

Aw man, why did I never think of that? So many wasted opportunities...

base to phoenix, base to phoenix

I AM SENDING you back up,,,,,,, an undercover agent, Rahab,,,,, make sure you can pull out on time..... make sure rubber bullet is used appropriately,,,,,

Victor Tango to Phoenix, mission change. You are to infiltrate to the kitchen and swipe the communal wine.