Goodbye Jesus

What Was The Greatest 'wish' You Wanted From God?

Margee

I prayed for God to reveal himself to me and restore my faith.

Guess what happened!

Same here.

After many other failed prayers, of course, but, ultimately, that was the most important one

This also was one of my biggest prayers - I was always asking god to give me more faith.

if you have the faith of a mustard seed.......

I did pray to move substances like a book, a pen and a paper clip. NO I never pray to move BIG bridges or mountains, just the small stuff. And they NEVER moved. I wonder why?

Who did not pray to move stuff before?

I prayed that g*d would make me a good person and help me avoid constantly sinning, and I'd pray that he'd let me grow up and live my life before the apocalypse happened and we all had to be tortured to death... but mostly I prayed not to go to hell, and that nobody else I knew would either.

I was more apt to pray for either the complete removal of my sexuality or to be given a sign that I am designated to marry.

When I had thought about 'be ye therefor transformed by the renewing of your mind,' long enough, I deconverted. If as Christians we were true to ourselves, then the only alternative would be to leave the religion.

The thing I remember praying most for was in the sixth grade, I prayed the whole year that I would pass my math class. I did manage to pass the class but my faith pretty much went the next year :HaHa: