Goodbye Jesus

I am pleased

Wotanaz

This one goes out to all the Jesus cultists around.

So you like to rant against atheism. So you boast about how atheists cannot know for sure that there is no Divine power out there.

And you are right.

For there is none other than me, Wotanaz, Odin, the Allfather. The primus inter pares of the High Gods of the North.

What?

You disagree?

Well then... prove that "atheism is nonsense" automatically leads to "Loki is true".

You know that, considering all the absurd attributes you commonly ascribe to your "god", it can be none other than Loki the troublemaker, don't you?

Now you cultists... do not disappoint me. Show me that you are brave... and answer me.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotanaz

• Ouroboros

• MQTA

• crazy-tiger

:grin: Good one Wotanaz, and welcome!

I may have to give up being an atheist. He has better reasoning than any Christian I have yet encountered. Curiosity, how much do you require we tithe? Are you any cheaper than Jehovah? :17:

Well, at least this is a God that writes the stuff himself, and not trust third generation believers to invent the stories about him!

Talk about direct-line to God!

Hmm. I like the idea of a troublemaker for a God.

Wotanaz: what else ya got to offer?

Take a pretty good deal to beat being my own god, but I'm open to considering worshipping you, if I like the action.

ps: welcome to the forums. :HaHa:

(pssssh. Mythra, he's a spoof. Think of someone else here that is into Odin and stuff. ;) )

Hey hey hey. Don't go messin with the deal before we got it fully scoped out.

Shit, we got people here worshipping chocolate and dragons and spaghetti and pink lizzards or some fuckin thing.

Lemme have my shot here.

Curiosity, how much do you require we tithe?  Are you any cheaper than Jehovah?  :17:

What am I supposed to do with your money? Spend it on some silly temples?

Be a man (well, or woman of course) of courage and honor and will make me smile.

Take a pretty good deal to beat being my own god, but I'm open to considering worshipping you, if I like the action.

Pissing contests are for stubborn children. If I could buy your loyalty, someone else could buy it back. Honor me of your own free will or don't at all - I am wine with both ;)

(pssssh. Mythra, he's a spoof. Think of someone else here that is into Odin and stuff. ;) )

HERESY!

:lmao:

So far so good. No money required. But, we're still coming up a little shy with regards to benefits.

I could live with something simple. Like "anything you ask in the name of Wotanaz, I will do it"

But, it has to be legit. Not like the last dude that said that shit and then left town with the cash.

Shit, we got people here worshipping chocolate and dragons and spaghetti and pink lizzards or some fuckin thing.

Ahem! Thou speakest as if there were somewhat amiss in worshipping CHOCOLATE???

BLASPHEMER!!!!

May you suffer to eat only celery for the rest of your days!!! :grin:

Hail, Wotanaz! Hail, Wotanaz!

:17::17::17::17::17:

Do we need to perform some ritual to become your followers, like splashing water on ourselves in your name or something? Per chance, is anything that's a less boring than that? :moon:

I think the ritual includes blood sacrifices (kill the pig and start the BBQ), lots of mead, lots of sex andt hafving a verry jolly good time.

So far so good.  No money required.  But, we're still coming up a little shy with regards to benefits.

So you have the heart and mind of a trader who wants something before he gives something.

I am sorry for you, but my favors aren't goods to be purchased. I don't demand anything from you. If you feel like you truthfully want to honor me, do so. If you don't feel that way then don't.

Do what you feel is the right thing. After all, you humans are the lords of Midgard just like me and the rest of the Aesir Gods are the lords of Asgard. ;)

Hail, Wotanaz!  Hail, Wotanaz!

:17:   :17:   :17:   :17:   :17:

Let it be known then that I thank you for your devotion (tongue in cheek ;) )....

I think the ritual includes blood sacrifices (kill the pig and start the BBQ), lots of mead, lots of sex andt hafving a verry jolly good time.

You know, considering what I had to go through to conquer the mead of poetry for all the nine words, I surely appreciate some of it for myself. But I won't be able to enjoy it unless you also have a good time... so drink, my friends, drink and be merry! :yellow:

I see that no jesus cultists dare to reply.

I am not surprised. Loki always was a coward as soon as goo' ol' Thor showed up, so why should I expect his followers to be different? :fdevil:

So you have the heart and mind of a trader who wants something before he gives something.

I am sorry for you, but my favors aren't goods to be purchased. I don't demand anything from you. If you feel like you truthfully want to honor me, do so. If you don't feel that way then don't.

Naw, naw. I went this route once before. Sucked me in and THEN we got down to the fine print. No more of that shit for this boy.

Believe I'll have to pass, Wote. Looks like yet another day of utter and complete godlessness for ol' Mythra. :woohoo:

I dare to reply.

I think this is stupid.

Do you have the power to create a universe?

Can you breathe life where none has ever existed?

Can you live a life that will be remembered 2000 years later?

I dare to reply.

I think this is stupid.

Should I say anything about this?
Yes, he does...
Yes, he can...

Yes, he is...

I dare to reply.

I think this is stupid.

Why am I surprised that you missed the whole point?

No, I didn't miss the point. The thread was started as a joke. It had no point.

However, I was not joking and was making a point. You missed it.

Why am I not surprised????

No, I didn't miss the point. The thread was started as a joke. It had no point.

However, I was not joking and was making a point. You missed it.

Why am I not surprised????

Because you know that we have senses of humor, and you're just a raving bible-thumping fucknut.

Seems simple enough.