Goodbye Jesus

I am pleased

Wotanaz

Are you saying that claiming “I am God” is all that it takes to stimulate your sense of humor?

I am sure you find humor in assuming that I “look down my nose at you sinners”.

I am sure you find humor in me “thumping” my Bible.

I am sure you will laugh all the way to the grave.

I hear you laugh. Of course I know you have a sense of humor. Why would I think otherwise?

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotanaz

• Ouroboros

• MQTA

• crazy-tiger

No, I didn't miss the point. The thread was started as a joke. It had no point.
It's point is that it uses the exact same argument that certain Christians use...
However, I was not joking and was making a point. You missed it.
The point you managed to make is that you don't believe the unsupported claims of Wotanaz, but believe the unsupported claims of BibleGod...

Now, I know that such blatant hypocrisy is too vague for you to notice, so I'll just point it out to you again.

You believe one set of unsupported claims while rejecting a different set of unsupported claims...

Why am I not surprised????

What, that you prove, yet again, that you're a hypocritical asshole?

Being like that is normal for you, so you're not going to be surprised by it...

Are you saying that claiming “I am God” is all that it takes to stimulate your sense of humor?
Makes me laugh whenever someone claims they're a god...
I am sure you find humor in assuming that I “look down my nose at you sinners”.
We don't need to assume... you've proven it often enough.
Only when you thump it against your head...
I am sure you will laugh all the way to the grave.
Yep... why?

Don't tell me you're jealous...

I hear you laugh. Of course I know you have a sense of humor. Why would I think otherwise?

Hmm... because you're a humourless twat who wants the whole world to be as depressed as you? Because you're a complete arsehole who can't stand it when people laugh at you? Because you're a ignorant shit who's reason for being here is to try to force your own miserable beliefs onto us?

Take your pick... they all describe the way you act here.

Can you live a life that will be remembered 2000 years later?

Actually, Wotan or Odin is still worshipped by a variety of groups,

mainly in northern Europe, who call themselves Wotanists or

Odinists. So, Norse religion isn't as dead as you think it is.

I thump the Bible all the time, laughing and laughing insanely the whole time.

As much as I respect the new deity to these parts, I must admit I am torn between the Mighty Paul Bunyan, and Batman. Praise Batman, thank you Batman. His yoke is easy too. Of course Paul has a very heavy axe, which can be a bit of a drag, if you can manage even that with it. I'm just confused which version of comic is the right translation?

Odinists.  So, Norse religion isn't as dead as you think it is.

The Vikings believed in Odin etc, and the Viking age started 793 CE.

It would make the religion older than 1200 years.

It could very well be old as 2000 years and even maybe more.

A little fact sheet about a village from my home country from the Viking age: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birca

The first Christinized village, founded 831 by Saint Ansgar. He worked hard to convert the old Odin pagans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansgar

Because you're a complete arsehole who can't stand it when people laugh at you?

If that were true, would he still be posting here?

Odinists.  So, Norse religion isn't as dead as you think it is.

Heathenism is dead?

:lmao:

You should tell that to all the happy Norskies I'm hanging out with this weekend. Mmmmm...meeeeead...of course, I can only have a sip or two. But oh well. It's a sip of MEAD, dammit!

This one goes out to all the Jesus cultists around.

So you like to rant against atheism. So you boast about how atheists cannot know for sure that there is no Divine power out there.

And you are right.

For there is none other than me, Wotanaz, Odin, the Allfather. The primus inter pares of the High Gods of the North.

What?

You disagree?

Well then... prove that "atheism is nonsense" automatically leads to "Loki is true".

You know that, considering all the absurd attributes you commonly ascribe to your "god", it can be none other than Loki the troublemaker, don't you?

Now you cultists... do not disappoint me. Show me that you are brave... and answer me.

I think if one could prove atheism (the claim there is no god) false that would prove the opposite -- that there is a god of some sort, wouldn't it? Proving athiesm wrong wouldn't prove what god unless the revelation of that god was the proof, I suppose.

Do you have the power to create a universe?

Can you breathe life where none has ever existed?

:HaHa: All he would have to do is write a book that claims that he created the Universe and "breathed life" where none has ever existed. (how can life exist where it never existed?) Then back it all up with a mostly convincing threat of death and eternal suffering for not believing it and, BAM, you'd believe in him too. :mellow:

And you wouldn't find it to be funny, and you'd hate others for not believing it, etc-etc...

:58::58:

:clap::clap::clap:

:dance::dance::dance:

You rock, Wotanaz! Sign me up!

But you must realize, my souls still belongs to "Bob". :shrug:

For there is none other than me, Wotanaz, Odin, the Allfather. The primus inter pares of the High Gods of the North.

I'm I in trouble for being a fan of Fenris? :Look:

I'm I in trouble for being a fan of Fenris?  :Look:

Actualy People,

It wont matter, one day Gods Love will overwhelm all people, including you.

That is for a future time though... for now party on with life.

Nobody had life breathed into them to be miserable, it is Man who hurts other Men, not God.

God gets used as a scapegoat thats all (convenient)

I hear lots of members here curse God, and blame him for this that or the other, and then other members say how he does not exist at all.

God reveals himself to each man in his order, so what if your time has not come yet, big deal !

Your turn will come one day as surely as the Sun rises tommorow, but it will not be because of anything I say.

Peace

Actualy People,

It wont matter, one day Gods Love will overwhelm all people, including you.

That is for a future time though... for now party on with life.

Can't do that... it would break almost all of God's commandments.
Nobody had life breathed into them to be miserable
So, why is the enjoyable stuff a sin? God's just a party pooper...
it is Man who hurts other Men, not God.
Yeah... where did we get that idea that God went and drowned almost the entire human race from?
God gets used as a scapegoat thats all (convenient)
Silly us... must have been humans who did that then.
I hear lots of members here curse God, and blame him for this that or the other, and then other members say how he does not exist at all.
Gosh... who would've thought that different people have different opinions and beliefs...?
God reveals himself to each man in his order, so what if your time has not come yet, big deal !
Allah reveals himself to each man in his order, so what if your time has not yet come, big deal!

Sound convincing? If so, you should believe in Allah... if not, why would it convince anyone to believe in BibleGod?

Your turn will come one day as surely as the Sun rises tommorow
Silly Xtian, the sun doesn't rise at all...
but it will not be because of anything I say.

Peace

So what the fuck are you doing here?

I think if one could prove atheism (the claim there is no god) false that would prove the opposite -- that there is a god of some sort, wouldn't it?  Proving athiesm wrong wouldn't prove what god unless the revelation of that god was the proof, I suppose.

You do not understand how it works. I say to you, "there is no invisible snork sitting on your shoulder". My job is done. If you say "there is an invisible snork sitting on my shoulder", your job is not done. You have to prove it.

An atheist's job is already done. There is no invisible god. If you claim otherwise, you must prove it. The atheist stated the obvious. No proof necessary. Understand? Atheism is "proven" by default, so to speak.

EDIT: I slightly misread your original statement, so early in the morning. Yes proving there was a god would pretty much make atheism an anomaly, other than the default condition of all humans until they meet the Church. But to do this, God would have to be clearly visible and examinable by all. In which case no revelation in necessary. The snork has become visible. End of the Church being dismissed by thinking people.

Can't do that... it would break almost all of God's commandments.So, why is the enjoyable stuff a sin? God's just a party pooper...Yeah... where did we get that idea that God went and drowned almost the entire human race from?Silly us... must have been humans who did that then.Gosh... who would've thought that different people have different opinions and beliefs...?Allah reveals himself to each man in his order, so what if your time has not yet come, big deal!

Sound convincing? If so, you should believe in Allah... if not, why would it convince anyone to believe in BibleGod?Silly Xtian, the sun doesn't rise at all...So what the fuck are you doing here?

Jesus once said that it is not what goes into a mans mouth that makes him unclean, but rather what comes out of it.

If you truly belong to Jesus, then his obedience to death on the cross at calvary, justifies any Ungodlyness in your life... end of story.

It is interesting to note Islam recognises Jesus as a righteouse man, Salvation however is on going and one day all muslims will know him as more than just a righteouse man.

Their knees shall also bend at the sound of his name.

Salvation will be a never ending on going work of God, until everybody has come to know his love of all peoples...end of story.

Peace

You do not understand how it works.  I say to you, "there is no invisible snork sitting on your shoulder".  My job is done.  If you say "there is an invisible snork sitting on my shoulder", your job is not done.  You have to prove it.

An atheist's job is already done.  There is no invisible god.  If you claim otherwise, you must prove it.  The atheist stated the obvious.  No proof necessary.  Understand?  Atheism is "proven" by default, so to speak.

EDIT: I slightly misread your original statement, so early in the morning.  Yes proving there was a god would pretty much make atheism an anomaly, other than the default condition of all humans until they meet the Church.  But to do this, God would have to be clearly visible and examinable by all.  In which case no revelation in necessary.  The snork has become visible.  End of the Church being dismissed by thinking people.

The Bible Phopesies concerning the rebirth of the Nation of Israel are irrefutable evidence of Gods plan for man being on schedule.

The Bible does give us many references about those who refuse to believe even when seeing however.

Peace

It really does

promises promises

promises in the dark

The Bible Phopesies concerning the rebirth of the Nation of Israel are irrefutable evidence of Gods plan for man being on schedule.

The Bible does give us many references about those who refuse to believe even when seeing however.

Peace

It really does

So a book that's been talked about over and over and over, without any research to the contrary (unlike the last 4-5 years on the net), talks about a Name and Place that will come again. So we NAME a place after that name and it's a Fulfilled prophesy? Maybe Self-Fulfilled. People are funny like that.

How many people are named Adam, Eve, Noah, Isaac, Abraham, Jesus, Paul, Pauline, Mary, Luke, Matt, John, Mark, Joseph, Josh, etc, etc, ad nauseum? Was one of the prophesies that people would be named after people talked about in the Bible? Why not? It Came true.

Jesus once said that it is not what goes into a mans mouth that makes him unclean, but rather what comes out of it.
Contradicts the word of YHWH... by Gods law, that would make Jesus a False Prophet.

So, do we go by Gods law, which is unchanging for all eternity, or do we go by what Paul said that Jesus said?

If you truly belong to Jesus, then his obedience to death on the cross at calvary, justifies any Ungodlyness in your life... end of story.
If you truely belong to Jesus, then you do NOT follow YHWH... If you truely belong to YHWH, then you will not accept Jesus.

Which do you truely belong to?

It is interesting to note Islam recognises Jesus as a righteouse man, Salvation however is on going and one day all muslims will know him as more than just a righteouse man.
I really think you need to learn about this... they already know him as more than a righteous man... they believe he was one of YHWH's prophets.
Their knees shall also bend at the sound of his name.
Nope... only at the sound of Allahs name.

You don't get it, do you? They have more proof that they are right than you do... Their beliefs are more in line with YHWH's commandments than Christianisms... Overall, they are more likely to be right than you.

Of course, both Jesus and Mohammed fit the description of a false prophet that YHWH foretold would come, which means that YHWH is the true God and all the Christians and Muslims are following a course that's gonna really piss him off.

Salvation will be a never ending on going work of God, until everybody has come to know his love of all peoples...end of story.
Salvation is never-ending work, but it will come to an end...

For someone who called himself razor, you're not sharp enough to shave the mold off cheese...

Toast

Do you have the power to create a universe?

Can you breathe life where none has ever existed?

Ah, ignorance. I have to concede that Loki did his job well on you numbnut.

For a creation you're quite impertinent toward your creator. You're lucky I'm not as anal as your fairy tale skydaddy. Next time you see an Ash tree somewhere, pause for a moment and honor your ancestor.

And what are 2000 years, uh? I was already old when the first cultist came up with the thought "Let's invent a gawdman and call it jebus".

Oh well. If you want to be a clown, by all means do so.

However, I was not joking and was making a point. You missed it.

Oh well, you did give Geri and Freki the hickup, and Hugin and Mumin had to perform an emergency landing. All because we laughed our collective arses off. The whole of Asgard is shaken by laughter.

Aaaah, maybe Hel will become a bit less boring when you finally land there. Go ahead.

The Vikings believed in Odin etc, and the Viking age started 793 CE.

It would make the religion older than 1200 years.

It could very well be old as 2000 years and even maybe more.

Actually, while I'm commonly known today as Odin, the Germanic tribes already knew me as Wotan (or Wotanaz) when Roman legions first crossed the Alps. Not that our lil' Loki fan will ever consider that, but it makes his whole stubbornness still more amusing...

*takes another gulp of the sadred mead of poetry*

Oh, and of course there were Vikings before 793 CE. That was just the first time they got somewhat sloppy and let someone escape to tell the tale. :pureevil:

Mmmmm...meeeeead...of course, I can only have a sip or two. But oh well. It's a sip of MEAD, dammit!

It pleases me to read that you like to partake of the sacred drink I secured all those eons ago. Well done and keep marching that way! :3:;)