Goodbye Jesus

Did God Have Or Creator Or Not?

NoGods

That's an assumption.

The multiverse didn't have a creator, it always was.

The multiverse, whatever that is, had to have a eternal source,

Nope. Because the Multiverse IS eternal.

I just find it amazing how someone says God always is, then turns around and give God a very "not always around" quality like a human male gender? I'm just imaging how they qualify that? Did they lift God's kilt? "Oh, look! It's a Boy!" Silly.

• Super Moderator

He didn't have a creator, he always was

Prove it. Oh, and while you're at it -- prove that god is a "he" also.

prove that u just posted what u just posted

Ok, between your comments here and what you've said on your Do U All View Prostitution As Ok? thread, you've given me all the evidence I need to decide you're not worth my trouble. Get a life. But please, do the world a favor and refrain from breeding until you get yourself together.

• Like 1

I just find it amazing how someone says God always is, then turns around and give God a very "not always around" quality like a human male gender? I'm just imaging how they qualify that? Did they lift God's kilt? "Oh, look! It's a Boy!" Silly.

I know. Totally agree

And they also claim that God is a person. What the hell is a person? The only person-kind we know is finite, has a body, and can't do super-miracles in 11 dimensions by pure thought.

---

The truth is that they know that God is not a male and not a person, but they use those terms as descriptions of God. God is a he because he's dominant and ruler (old fashioned patriarchy), and he's a person because he is a being with thoughts. In other words, they have no problem thinking of God and God's character in the form of symbolic language, but as soon as you challenge their symbols for the purpose of redefining God's character, then suddenly those symbols are very real to them and can't be changed.

The truth is that they know that God is not a male and not a person, but they use those terms as descriptions of God.

Which creates very limited thoughts about what by definition is infinite and limitless. I would think it would serve them better to drop that sort of language.

God is a he because he's dominant and ruler (old fashioned patriarchy), and he's a person because he is a being with thoughts. In other words, they have no problem thinking of God and God's character in the form of symbolic language, but as soon as you challenge their symbols for the purpose of redefining God's character, then suddenly those symbols are very real to them and can't be changed.

That's because they believe in their symbols, not God. God is their symbols.

The truth is that they know that God is not a male and not a person, but they use those terms as descriptions of God.

Which creates very limited thoughts about what by definition is infinite and limitless. I would think it would serve them better to drop that sort of language.

Agree.

They can't think outside of the box they have created for what "God" is.

God is a he because he's dominant and ruler (old fashioned patriarchy), and he's a person because he is a being with thoughts. In other words, they have no problem thinking of God and God's character in the form of symbolic language, but as soon as you challenge their symbols for the purpose of redefining God's character, then suddenly those symbols are very real to them and can't be changed.

That's because they believe in their symbols, not God. God is their symbols.

Very true.

Guest I Love Dog

Are you referring to the Christian god? He was invented by Canaanite donkey nomads. Perhaps you are referring to one of the following creator gods:

Mbombo

Atum

Kamuy

Nanabozho

Ranginui

Just a few of the many creator gods that have been invented and worshiped in human history.

+1 and "Indeed"

That's an assumption.

Knowing what the multiverse is, is a matter of keeping up with current events and reading...note my suggestion to you in the other thread to this effect.

There is a whole world of information out their beyond the shoddy bible. It could blow your mind if you would take the time.

That's an assumption.

Knowing what the multiverse is, is a matter of keeping up with current events and reading...note my suggestion to you in the other thread to this effect.

There is a whole world of information out their beyond the shoddy bible. It could blow your mind if you would take the time.

k. You know what. I'm sorry. Maybe you are here because you are trying to expand your horizon. And I am being a bitch to you.

Apologies.

I can prove it by saying that I see it.

God is gravity and through gravity, the universe was formed. What created gravity? No one knows. It's a chicken and the egg equation.

So you think god, a complex being that could just speak the universe into existence, just is?

Other than your broken bible, how do you know this? How can you prove it?

That's an assumption.

k. You know what. I'm sorry. Maybe you are here because you are trying to expand your horizon. And I am being a bitch to you.

Apologies.

Apology accepted, but still, no matter how much scientific knowledge that is discovered on the creation of the universe, or more basic knowledge of the universe, there still has to be an eternal creator

I can prove it by saying that I see it.

that doesn't prove it (Oh and I'm sure u get the joke which is me being humorus about how truth doesn't require proof )

So you think god, a complex being that could just speak the universe into existence, just is?

Other than your broken bible, how do you know this? How can you prove it?

Its not about what the Bible says, its about common knowledge. The universe couldn't have just came from nowhere

Its not about what the Bible says, its about common knowledge. The universe couldn't have just came from nowhere

It didn't. But it's not the same as saying that it came from someone.

so where did the universe com from

Well, first there was a mommy universe and a daddy universe... :HaHa:

From something, not someone.

Everything is connected. God is not separate. God is not a He or a She. God is an It.

that doesn't prove it (Oh and I'm sure u get the joke which is me being humorus about how truth doesn't require proof )

The more truth that science uncovers the smaller the gods of man become and the more cornered the faithful are, hissing and scratching at it.

You have said god always existed. Yet, by definition, your god must be more complex than the universe, because you believe he created it. So why can't the universe always have existed? By claiming a god to explain the universe, you now have to explain how that god came into existence. Can you see how positing a god doesn't explain anything, and actually adds more questions to the pile? If the universe MUST have a creator, than by your own logic the creator MUST have a creator.

You have said god always existed. Yet, by definition, your god must be more complex than the universe, because you believe he created it. So why can't the universe always have existed? By claiming a god to explain the universe, you now have to explain how that god came into existence. Can you see how positing a god doesn't explain anything, and actually adds more questions to the pile? If the universe MUST have a creator, than by your own logic the creator MUST have a creator.

Nope thats not what I'm saying. Perhaps the universe has always existed, however there still needs to be someone to direct it. Saying the universe can exist without God is similar to saying that something came from nothing. The universe itself can not know certain things such as how to program humans to make a coat so they won't freeze or how to keep the earth a proper distance from the sun so life can exist. Someone has to direct these actions

Nope thats not what I'm saying. Perhaps the universe has always existed, however there still needs to be someone to direct it.

Then the director needs someone who is directing him.

Saying the universe can exist without God is similar to saying that something came from nothing.

No, it's not. You are saying that, but that they're not equal claims.

The universe itself can not know certain things such as how to program humans to make a coat so they won't freeze or how to keep the earth a proper distance from the sun so life can exist.

You need to take some classes in physics, astronomy, biology, etc. Humans are not "programmed" to know how to make a coat. :Doh: And Earth is not programmed to keep a proper distance from the sun.

Someone has to direct these actions

No. They're inherited in the Universe as such. The Universe is the Director.

Nope thats not what I'm saying. Perhaps the universe has always existed, however there still needs to be someone to direct it.

Then the director needs someone who is directing him.

Someone has to direct these actions

No. They're inherited in the Universe as such. The Universe is the Director

Um didn't u just contradict yourself? I thought u said the the director needs a director. So if the universe is the director, then who is directing the director, like u just said?

But on a serious note, u seem 2 be trying to understand God on a human level. Yea a man needs a creator which was his momma, however, that only applies to humans( and animals too if u wanna get technical ) God is not bound by creation rules of humans. God is on a whole other realm