Goodbye Jesus

Did God Have Or Creator Or Not?

NoGods

No. They're inherited in the Universe as such. The Universe is the Director

Um didn't u just contradict yourself? I thought u said the the director needs a director. So if the universe is the director, then who is directing the director, like u just said?

Ah. So you're finally picking up. Does this mean that you're agreeing with me then?

The term "director" is misleading overall. There's no "directing" as a thought in the universe. It only exist.

Or more accurately, I believe there is something beyond our Universe, call it Multiverse for a better term, but a conscious, thinking super-mind that you call God, just doesn't work for me. A mind/thought-process requires a temporal existence and within a framework of some kind of media. It can't just be magical. If it exists, it must exist as anything exists.

Besides, it was YOU who claims that the Universe (or anything that exists) must have a Creator or Director, while maintain that the Director doesn't need a Director himself. I'm only saying that the problem of a Creator needing a Creator is not solved by inventing a Creator that doesn't need a Creator, it's only solved by understanding that Nature as such exists as such without the necessity of a Creator who needs a Creator himself or not.

The contradiction is created by YOU who demand that the Universe has a Director, not by me claiming that the Universe is its own Director and doesn't need one above it. You are the one who demands it and creates the contradiction.

But on a serious note, u seem 2 be trying to understand God on a human level.

I'm not trying to understand God at all because I think the humanized/personalized God with a super-brain is wrong. The fact that you think that God has a mind only shows that you're the one who is trying to give God humanlike features, i.e. trying to make God humanlike.

Yea a man needs a creator which was his momma, however, that only applies to humans( and animals too if u wanna get technical ) God is not bound by creation rules of humans. God is on a whole other realm

But you're saying that God can think, has a mind, process information, remember things, and make decisions. Right? And he can do this outside of the realm of existence or a physical world. Furthermore, you think of him as a human HE, don't you? So why do you describe him and make him to be just like a human, only super-human?

God is not bound by creation rules of humans. God is on a whole other realm

Yet he expects us poor infidels in this realm to understand him, with only a chock-full-of-nuts book to go by, or we're bacon in a pan.

Ooohh. That falls in the "mysterious ways" category.

Besides, it was YOU who claims that the Universe (or anything that exists) must have a Creator or Director, while maintain that the Director doesn't need a Director himself. I'm only saying that the problem of a Creator needing a Creator is not solved by inventing a Creator that doesn't need a Creator, it's only solved by understanding that Nature as such exists as such without the necessity of a Creator who needs a Creator himself or not.

The contradiction is created by YOU who demand that the Universe has a Director, not by me claiming that the Universe is its own Director and doesn't need one above it. You are the one who demands it and creates the contradiction.

How did I contradict myself? I said that the creator of the universe didn't need a creator. Now I would be contradicting myself if I said that the creator of the universe didn't need a creator but he needs a creator. Oh and if u think I contradicted myself because I said that the universe is eternal as well as God, let me carefully explain. I don't just view the universe as a black sky with stars in it. I view it as God's home. U see if God didn't have a creator, then also his home didn't have a creator either, however God is the one who decides how that home looks and what goes on in that home. The universe is one with God

I'm not trying to understand God at all because I think the humanized/personalized God with a super-brain is wrong. The fact that you think that God has a mind only shows that you're the one who is trying to give God humanlike features, i.e. trying to make God humanlike.

U are wrong my friend, in no way have I tried to say God was humanlike. Now does he have the characteristics of humans?( such as thinking, seeing, tasting, emotions ) Yes, but let me explain how. He made humans, so obviously he has human characteristics because otherwise how would he know what to make in a human? Just because u posesse the same features of something doesn't mean that u are that other something. Such as a dog, he can think, see, taste, and have emotions( u know, the characteristics of humans ) but that does not make a dog human

But you're saying that God can think, has a mind, process information, remember things, and make decisions. Right? And he can do this outside of the realm of existence or a physical world. Furthermore, you think of him as a human HE, don't you? So why do you describe him and make him to be just like a human, only super-human?

I honestly don't know if God is male or female. When I say he, thats just a figure of speech. I'm just use to calling God a he. If I find out that there is a Goddess instead of a God, then I will continue 2 worship her with equal excitement. Rather God is a male or female is not important, whats important is that we live meaningful moral lives with the knowledge that Hell is a possibility. Otherwise, a lot of people will run around believing that there is nothing wrong with rape and serial killing

Oh and u seem to try 2 be catching me up in a circular argument which is the atheist defense for Christians. That doesn't work on me me because my knowledge comes from meditation and divine revelation, not just from a book. Nor am I trying to troll, its just that if u have a question about my opposing view, I always got a straightforward answer and not a circular answer such as " because the Bible says so "

The universe itself can not know certain things such as how to program humans to make a coat so they won't freeze or

You would likely benefit by studying a bit of evolution and physics. Theories explains things like this perfectly and even provides evidence, not mere speculation.

how to keep the earth a proper distance from the sun so life can exist. Someone has to direct these actions

Life evolved in response to the conditions that were available. Does a puddle say to the pothole, what a perfect fit?

Descartes once wrote "the most man can achieve is a learned ignorance." You argue you have all the answers, or at least you know that what you observe MUST require a god. With a little education, you would no doubt see that your current positions are based on ignorance. Education won't give you all the answers, but with it, you will learn that common observations and common sense answers like those you offer in this thread result from ignorance, thus "learned ignorance."

This is not an insult, rather a push in the right direction for you because right now you are speaking with authority to issues you really don't understand.

How did I contradict myself? I said that the creator of the universe didn't need a creator. Now I would be contradicting myself if I said that the creator of the universe didn't need a creator but he needs a creator. Oh and if u think I contradicted myself because I said that the universe is eternal as well as God, let me carefully explain. I don't just view the universe as a black sky with stars in it. I view it as God's home. U see if God didn't have a creator, then also his home didn't have a creator either, however God is the one who decides how that home looks and what goes on in that home. The universe is one with God

Whatever.

U are wrong my friend, in no way have I tried to say God was humanlike. Now does he have the characteristics of humans?( such as thinking, seeing, tasting, emotions ) Yes, but let me explain how. He made humans, so obviously he has human characteristics because otherwise how would he know what to make in a human? Just because u posesse the same features of something doesn't mean that u are that other something. Such as a dog, he can think, see, taste, and have emotions( u know, the characteristics of humans ) but that does not make a dog human

You have to think that over a bit.

I honestly don't know if God is male or female. When I say he, thats just a figure of speech. I'm just use to calling God a he. If I find out that there is a Goddess instead of a God, then I will continue 2 worship her with equal excitement. Rather God is a male or female is not important, whats important is that we live meaningful moral lives with the knowledge that Hell is a possibility. Otherwise, a lot of people will run around believing that there is nothing wrong with rape and serial killing

Hell? You believe in Hell as well? You're more Christian than I thought. I thought you had left Christianity and only had a God belief. I suspect more and more that you're just a Christian, posing as a non-Christian to get attention and be an asshole.

Oh and u seem to try 2 be catching me up in a circular argument which is the atheist defense for Christians. That doesn't work on me me because my knowledge comes from meditation and divine revelation, not just from a book. Nor am I trying to troll, its just that if u have a question about my opposing view, I always got a straightforward answer and not a circular answer such as " because the Bible says so "

So you figured that Hell exists because you meditated your way to that knowledge. Bullshit.

You would likely benefit by studying a bit of evolution and physics. Theories explains things like this perfectly and even provides evidence, not mere speculation.

He doesn't have to. He meditated his way to revelation and knowledge that evolution is a lie and that God and Hell exists. :ugh:

Amazing he has the answers to THE QUESTION yet cannot figure out how to date a girl.

Maybe he should meditate about girls and then see if his god will provede.

We do it but simply call it masturbation, maybe he gets a hint as to what we think of the other masturbations err I mean meditations are :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

You want an answer but I feel the answer you want should be compatible with your own sense of reality and that is impossible because your reality is a product of God's dream and He does not dream up Himself and is not part of it.

You should therefore accept that God is a total mystery and will by necessity remain so to you unless you somehow manage to escape from the cosmic dream you are caught up in.

We are caught up in a universe with time and space so we cannot imagine something that goes beyond the creation of time and space. Our mind is simply not equipped to imagine such a dimension if you can call it such.

My father used to say things such as that, "we cannot imagine something that goes beyond the creation of time and space" that is just bullshit. I'll gladly compare this to saying, "gee this doesn't make sense at all, I suppose we're just too stupid to even imagine it". To believe that we're simply a product of gods dream makes me want to kill myself, because that means all our efforts to understand why we're here would end up pointing to that we're mere toys in a supernatural beings play-world.