Goodbye Jesus

End Times Prophecy

Randi

There is a vid on UToob where friends play a prank on a teenage girls and vanish out a restaurant and she comes back from the john and see's sweaters her friends had on but no one in site, the trauma she goes though is not really funny and is pretty sick, she missed the rapture because she needed to pee. My guess she was 15-17 and this doctrine so well entrenched in her psyche. When they all reappeared, she was not amused and started crying. the things folk do fer laughs eh?

This is one the sickest things I have heard. Teen girls are evil. I can see some girls from my former fundie school pulling this shit.

If the video I have seen is the same as the one described, the prank was pulled off by a Christian television program to draw attention to the fact that some people put too much emphasis on the Left Behind series (and that is what the girl did).

There is a vid on UToob where friends play a prank on a teenage girls and vanish out a restaurant and she comes back from the john and see's sweaters her friends had on but no one in site, the trauma she goes though is not really funny and is pretty sick, she missed the rapture because she needed to pee. My guess she was 15-17 and this doctrine so well entrenched in her psyche. When they all reappeared, she was not amused and started crying. the things folk do fer laughs eh?

This is one the sickest things I have heard. Teen girls are evil. I can see some girls from my former fundie school pulling this shit.

If the video I have seen is the same as the one described, the prank was pulled off by a Christian television program to draw attention to the fact that some people put too much emphasis on the Left Behind series (and that is what the girl did).

I've seen it too. It wasn't just "teen girls," it was both guys and gals (and some may have been adults; don't remember for sure).

The girl on whom the joke was played was indeed a huge "Left Behind" series fan. If I recall correctly, even in the few minutes before they played the joke on her she started talking about the "Left Behind" story, giving the impression that it was a constant theme for her.