Goodbye Jesus

Brainwashing

Heimdall

A day will come when soldiers will all gather in one big room, place a massive order for pizza and beer, and wipe out entire societies in a game-a-thon type atmosphere.  :HaHa:

Aww! Check it out dude!!! I took him out, and half of his neighborhood with him!  :woohoo:

Well, they're already developing their own secret language like "n00b", "w00t", "haxxor", "pwnd", "lol" etc. :)

You only need to hook up X-box live Halo2 with a real-time system. They players got it all down already.

Then you have one little smart-ass terrorist that figures out where the power-cord is plugged in. Unplug it all, and it goes dark, and they take over the country with broomsticks and box cutters.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Fweethawt

• MQTA

• Amethyst

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....Sega is definitely the problem.  Sega sucks ass, we need to raise our kids on Nintendo.

Hey now, don't you go bashing my Sega! I'll admit the Saturn was a flop, the CD wasn't as good as it could have been and the Dreamcast--while actually a good system and idea--was handled horribly, but damn it, there was nothing wrong with the original Sega and the Genesis!

Call me a geek, but I don't think there's anything inherently evil about computer games. Now, if you go to the extreme and play them 24/7, yeah, that's not healthy. In moderation, though, I don't think there's anything wrong with them. Certain games should obviously not be played by young kids, but it's up to the parent(s) to make sure the kids don't get inappropriate games. It sounds like Nivek is doing his job.

Geek! GEEK!

By the way, I'm Pot. Nice to meet you. :grin:

Can you imagine that?

A day will come when soldiers will all gather in one big room, place a massive order for pizza and beer, and wipe out entire societies in a game-a-thon type atmosphere.

Aww! Check it out dude!!! I took him out, and half of his neighborhood with him!

Oh I don't know so much. Somehow I don't think "the old trade of killing" is quite dead and gone yet. I do know that Einstein said he didn't know what weapons would be used in WW3, but he did know what they'd be using in any war after that.

Quoth he, "Sticks and stones, what else will be left?"

Casey

Geek! GEEK!

By the way, I'm Pot. Nice to meet you.

Heh...that was me actually. I'm proud to be a geek!

;)