Goodbye Jesus

Non-christians

pk62281

Omg... I love non-Christians or non-religious people. I used to think something was wrong with me and that I couldn't get a long with people. I wish I had realized earlier that I was just in the wrong crowd all along. I love you all. bye

:wub:

Does this mean that you quit being a christian, Kathlene? If so, then congratulations. :beer:

Oh yeah, and I love you too PK.

Does this mean that you quit being a christian, Kathlene? If so, then congratulations. :beer:

Yeah I havent hugely advertised it, but yes I am back. This time hopefully wiser and making better choices than I did last time. You guys rock in here!

So I wasn't hallucinating when I thought I saw a status update where you announced that you're back from the cult... good news! :3:

Omg... I love non-Christians or non-religious people. I used to think something was wrong with me and that I couldn't get a long with people. I wish I had realized earlier that I was just in the wrong crowd all along. I love you all. bye

Thank you!

:58:

• Super Moderator
Omg... I love non-Christians or non-religious people.

Yes, we are the cat's ass for sure.

KATHLENE . . . it would be interesting to hear your thought process during reconversion/deconversion! (Welcome back!)

I noticed that when I was a christian my best friends ended up being non-christians. They seemed to be the people you could count on and the ones whose word was good. I was also more comfortable with them and could be myself. christians see to be the worst at things like returning phone calls and keeping commitmants.

Good thread pk. Some of the best people I've met are nonchristians.

Kathlene - Good for you.

:68:

• 2 weeks later...

re-deconversion? I'm in and out of church too. Good to see you round whatever your up to Kathlene.

Yeah I havent hugely advertised it, but yes I am back. This time hopefully wiser and making better choices than I did last time. You guys rock in here!

I got the impression, from your last few posts, that you had returned from the dark side. But I didn't feel I knew you well enough to comment, even though you seem like a nice person no matter your religious status. Now, I'm looking forward to more of your posts.

Well spoken, Kathlene. It has always been incumbent upon each person to make good choices for himself or herself.

Praise the Lard! :HaHa: You've returned to the anti-fold.

I got the impression, from your last few posts, that you had returned from the dark side.

What're you talking about? This is the dark side! :Duivel:

i love you too...*pants heavily*

I love you guys too. Somedays it's easier than others.

Ooh. Yeah. Love is kind of a strong word. Would you guys settle for strong feelings?

Ooh. Yeah. Love is kind of a strong word. Would you guys settle for strong feelings?

LOL Foxy - makes me love you all the more. Seriously, you all are an important part of my world, and have been for the last 6 or so years.

Much love from me to all of you!

It strikes me as weird how we call people who don't hold Christian beliefs 'non-Christian'. I do it too, but it's weird. I could just as easily be called a non-Gozer worshipper.

After I stopped hanging around Christians I realized how much better the 'sinner' crowd is. It's made me a better person to know honest people.