Goodbye Jesus

The Pursuit Of Technological Immortality

Tabula Rasa

At the very least, I wouldn't mind having an "old testament" lifespan.(800-900 years).

I wouldn't mind living about 1000 years. It'd give me just about enough time to get my shit together.

I wouldn't mind living about 1000 years. It'd give me just about enough time to get my shit together.

ditto legion!

As much as I'd like to live that long, I'd only do it if my closest loved ones and friends could as well. A thousand years of watching everyone you know and love dying while you live on just sounds like a living hell.

But if they did live longer--knowing my friends--they'd be responsible for creating the thousand-year D&D game. :woohoo:

As much as I'd like to live that long, I'd only do it if my closest loved ones and friends could as well. A thousand years of watching everyone you know and love dying while you live on just sounds like a living hell.

Eh, just get remarried once every 40 years or so. You can be playing pickup games of football with your sons and your great-great-great-great-great grandsons all at the same time!

A life insurance policy would be super cheap. Plus you could take out a 900 year mortgage and pay less than a dollar a month on your new house.

Plus you could take out a 900 year mortgage and pay less than a dollar a month on your new house.

And by then it would be a priceless monument. Talk about resale value! :HaHa:

My preferential lifespan would be a decent two thousand years. No reason other than that I'd get to travel the universe! :D

I myself don't want to live much longer than my alloted time, but if I had my mind integrated into a system and could share that time with someone I adore--someone I could have intellectual conversations with--it would be a tolerable fantasy.